Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo

Transformers News: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo

Saturday, May 18th, 2013 10:33PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 20,211

This week's new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" has come and gone, now it's time to look forward to next week's installment "Chain of Command". Enjoy the promo clip embedded below courtesy of YouTube user Wlad SkuLLine.

Credit(s): Wlad SkuLLine
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1488485)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 18th, 2013 @ 11:22pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1488488)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 18th, 2013 @ 11:31pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:I wonder when Predaking will transform into his robot mode. And when they'll actually call him "Predaking" instead of "the Predacon".

I hope he does, I think he will fireball Star Scream in this episode because he will probably make another ignorant comment.
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1488496)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on May 18th, 2013 @ 11:54pm CDT

Probably not. By the look of things he just thaws out.

Thanks, global warming!
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1488497)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 18th, 2013 @ 11:59pm CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:Thanks, global warming!

I hope that isn't the legitimate reason he got out, and he just freed himself with time, I for one do not like that theory that global warming will melt everything in sight.
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1488700)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 19th, 2013 @ 4:54pm CDT
Well, at least one commercial has referred to him as "the Predaking". ;)

But, yeah, hopefully soon, since we know Peter Mensah will be voicing him.
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489173)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 21st, 2013 @ 2:28pm CDT
Here is a longer promo for Chain of Command

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489208)
Posted by Archanubis on May 21st, 2013 @ 5:31pm CDT
Looks interesting. Can't be a coincidence that he goes up against the team that has Wheeljack on it, though...
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489212)
Posted by El Duque on May 21st, 2013 @ 5:34pm CDT
Thanks to YouTube user TFPSeason2Upload we have an extended promo clip for this week's new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Chain of Command". Be sure to tune into The Hub this Friday at 7:30 PM ET. We've embedded the clip below:

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489229)
Posted by kylekatar on May 21st, 2013 @ 6:53pm CDT
So many Highlander references to this one! We need more crossovers!

I was watching Transformers Prime, then He-Man, then Transformers Prime, then He-Man, then I thought : What if?

Ergo, result:
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489322)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 22nd, 2013 @ 8:02am CDT
kylekatar wrote:So many Highlander references to this one! We need more crossovers!

Ergo, result:
:lol: that's hilarious!!...i watch he-man every now and than on qubo its so bad but for some reason i cant help but watch. :???:
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489323)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 22nd, 2013 @ 8:02am CDT
Man I wish the I Can Haz Energon Thread was still kick'n, that would would have went over great! :lol:
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489332)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 22nd, 2013 @ 9:02am CDT
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489344)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 22nd, 2013 @ 9:58am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:I'm interested to see how Wheeljack & Ultra Magnus work together in this episode. They have such a "great" character dynamic.

Ya I bet Wheeljack will make a comment like "What make you so special that you get to wield the Forge and not bulkhead or myself."
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489354)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 22nd, 2013 @ 10:26am CDT
viruscarnage wrote:

Can Wheeljack even pick up the thing? Bulkhead alone was straining to lift it before.

Oh, but I do agree that there will likely be disagreements, but more like ones about differing ideals and opinions on strategy and tactics. Think Blossom and Buttercup of The Powerpuff Girls: One's a by-the-book stiff, the other's a reckless daredevil. ;)
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489393)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 22nd, 2013 @ 1:48pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:

I doubt they would be able to, but it still would be a fairly comical argument
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489465)
Posted by kaijuguy19 on May 22nd, 2013 @ 7:36pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:

I'm looking forward to this myself. :lol: And I'm guessing that in the end Jackie will at least respect Magnus more due to them having to work together to avoid Predaking. Also looking forward to Bulkhead trying to keep them from killing each other. :lol:
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489579)
Posted by El Duque on May 23rd, 2013 @ 10:46am CDT
CraveOnline has posted a promotional still and clip for tomorrow's new clip of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command". We've mirrored the image and description below. It appears Miko will be suiting up in the Apex Armor! The clip can be view by clicking here, or view the embed below.

The official Transformers facebook page has also shared a promotional image from the episode.

[quote]It's the final season of Transformers Prime, and things are getting feral with the threat of the Predacon, a beastial machine creature that Starscream is looking to control for his own sinister purposes. Also, as you can see from the image above, Miko's got her own suit of armor. That's just asking for trouble.[/quote]

[craveonline=http://cms.springboardplatform.com/embed_iframe/67/video/728763/cr026/craveonline.com/10/1/][/craveonline]

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489582)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 10:53am CDT
It's not an Exosuit, it's a Mikosuit! :P :lol: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

This episode is gonna WRECK AND RULE! :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489584)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 23rd, 2013 @ 11:07am CDT
Well, Miko's finally worth something in the field.

This will be incredible. :D
Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Promo (1489587)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 23rd, 2013 @ 11:12am CDT
>:oP never liked miko not gonna like her now looks like she ruined a good episode of the wrekers vs predaking :-x

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS FALL OF CYBERTRON SOUNDBLASTER ACTION FIGURE-MIB 2012 - Time Remaining: 5 days 40 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Supreme class Starscream Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 27 minutes 6 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1 Astrotrain Triple-Changer Nearly Complete w/ Stickers - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 58 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Universe Combine Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure Generations - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 59 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers DOTM Autobot Ultimate Optimus Prime - Biggest Mech Tech with Box! - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 6 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers G1 1987 FIRECON complete LOT sparkstalker, cindesaur etc - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 30 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Prime AIRACHNID Robots in Disguise RID 2012 Deluxe Class IN HAND! - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 17 minutes
Takara Transformers Go!  Figure Samurai Ninja GEKISOUMARU Set G05 G10 G20 Tomy - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 18 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks