Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Sunday, May 19th, 2013 7:05PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,607

The official Transformers Facebook page has unveiled the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Class Air Vehicon! The figure is scheduled to hit retail this summer, check out the official images mirrored below.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer
Credit(s): drgatz, Transformers facebook page

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488738)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:08pm CDT
STEVE RETURNS WITH WINGS!!!!

STEVEWING!!!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488739)
Posted by That Bot on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:09pm CDT
"Posted by That Bot"
I write for the site now? I wasn't aware of this. I thought I just submitted an email. :P

Anyway, one the one hand, it seems to be an all new mold, which is awesome. On the other hand, it's not the deluxe, which is totally not radical.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488740)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:09pm CDT
Hasbro plans to release a Cyberverse version, but not the Deluxe version?

:roll:

It looks decent, but a domestic release of the Deluxe is way overdue. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488744)
Posted by RAcast on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:13pm CDT
That looks AWESOME. Take my money! :lol:

WingSteve, with his gloriously Shockwave-purple deco, will have grand adventures with CarSteven and MiniSteve! Now if only Hasbro would do the Deluxe, so we could have a full four-man party! :CON:

(P.S. Sir Not-appearing-in-this-adventure is KibbleSteve, since he never showed up around me. :-( )
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488750)
Posted by NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:43pm CDT
While nice...serious just want a deluxe size version...and preferably a deluxe size I don't have to order at too great expense or have to practically sell me soul to find at seconadary retailers.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488758)
Posted by Henry921 on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:59pm CDT
And I was THIS close to being done with the Cyberverse line.

Guess I'll add "as many flying Steves as possible" to the checklist along with the Abominus gift set.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488759)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on May 19th, 2013 @ 8:04pm CDT
That Bot wrote:"Posted by That Bot"

Me thinks Mr. Duque meant to give you news credit.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488760)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 8:06pm CDT
Henry921 wrote:And I was THIS close to being done with the Cyberverse line.

I'm sorry, I had to do it. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488769)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 19th, 2013 @ 8:19pm CDT
we get the lame cyberverse but not the deluxe? wow....
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488770)
Posted by That Bot on May 19th, 2013 @ 8:19pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
That Bot wrote:"Posted by That Bot"

Me thinks Mr. Duque meant to give you news credit.

I know, I was just pointing out the mistake in a humorous manner. Or trying to.
Mindmaster wrote:Hasbro plans to release a Cyberverse version, but not the Deluxe version?

:roll:

It looks decent, but a domestic release of the Deluxe is way overdue. >:oP

Hasbro can't do Deluxe Jet Vehicon without pulling all that extra plastic for the wings from some other deluxe figure, which would probably make it Scout-sized. They most likely have not engineered or prepared such a figure to fill out the Prime line, so short of a run of all-Jet Vehicons which would most stores probably wouldn't buy and which might break shipping weight limitations, the best we can hope for is that they get used as some convention exclusive or something.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488771)
Posted by Zeedust on May 19th, 2013 @ 8:22pm CDT
I like it!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488777)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 19th, 2013 @ 8:44pm CDT
great, now where is the deluxe one?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488778)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 8:45pm CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:great, now where is the deluxe one?

With "Demolition" Rumble. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488784)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 19th, 2013 @ 9:02pm CDT
This looks nice, may need to buy like 20 of them :)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488790)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 19th, 2013 @ 9:29pm CDT
If this is done in that shinny Cyberverse Shockwave purple this will be all kinds of cool. Maybe see a Vehicon General repaint down the line?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488793)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 19th, 2013 @ 9:38pm CDT
I know we don't discuss this here anymore, but with all the grousing about Hasbro never giving us this in a deluxe, it is entirely on topic:

Has some 3rd party company made wings that just plug into the weapon holes on the PRID mold?

It wouldn't look all that eloquent with the wheels still being present, but for those of us desiring a proper Steve airforce, it'd be a LOT more pragmatic than importing hordes of Arms Micron vehicons.

And yes, this thing is awesome enough that I'll buy at least four. And if some enterprising KO meister does a 5-up of the mold for under $20, I'll buy even more of that. Because army-building with a few lies is still kidding yourself less than having a swarm of Cyber-Steves attack FE Bulkhead through forced-perspective.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488794)
Posted by RAcast on May 19th, 2013 @ 9:42pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:If Hasbro finds a way to make a proper deluxe release work, I'll shut up about this. Maybe they could bulk the box up to Voyager with random Predacon bones or Mech agents; we don't know that the latter are all dead, do we?

Or even pack it with some random Legion class figure, that'd be a great idea.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488797)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 19th, 2013 @ 9:51pm CDT
RAcast wrote:

Or even pack it with some random Legion class figure, that'd be a great idea.

The trick is to make it something else collectors would also want to troop-build with to prevent any shelfwarming, so...maybe that could be the Vehicon-general repaint of this toy! Yeah, I could realistically see that as a Target exclusive down the road.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488799)
Posted by That Bot on May 19th, 2013 @ 10:11pm CDT

Yeah, that or a two-pack with some deserving figure. They could even give us the Tank or Helicopter Vehicons from the Prime game if they were adventurous enough to make that mold.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cybverse Legion Air Vehicon Coming This Summer (1488800)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 19th, 2013 @ 10:12pm CDT
Okay...so call me dense, but I don't get the whole Steve/Vehicon thing....can someone explain? :oops:

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS DELUXE BEAST WARS 2-PACK WOLFANG & BUZZ SAW 1996 KENNER RARE! - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 56 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon SKYHAMMER Mechtech Voyager Class Figure-NEW ! - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 40 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DELUXE BEAST WARS 2-PACK RHINOX & BLACKARACHNIA 1996 KENNER RARE! - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 15 minutes 47 seconds
Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught - Hasbro Transformers - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 1 minute 16 seconds
Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus - Hasbro Transformers - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 46 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 1988 MIB 100% COMPLETE G1 PRETENDERS AUTOBOT SPLASHDOWN - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 16 minutes 37 seconds
Fall of Cybertron Voyager Class Grimlock - Hasbro Transformers - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 31 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers BUMBLEBEE beast HOT SHOT prime movie revenge of fallen lot x4 - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 48 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016