Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos

Monday, July 22nd, 2013 2:32PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,044

The official Hub Network YouTube channel has uploaded a higher quality of the 30 second promo for this week's last episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Deadlock". They've also uploaded the clip of Bumblebee speaking that was shown over the past weekend at SDCC, which is also from this episode. Bumblebee will be voice by Will Friedle. Check out the clips embedded below, and be sure to tune into the Hub Network on Friday at 7:30 PM ET for this episode.

Credit(s): The Hub Network

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1505567)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 22nd, 2013 @ 2:34pm CDT
Much better quality videos: me likey! :grin:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1505568)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 22nd, 2013 @ 2:37pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1505569)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 22nd, 2013 @ 2:38pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Aha! That is the Star Saber falling with Bee, after all. Props to whoever it was who suggested it before. ;)^

*raises hand* :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1505607)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 22nd, 2013 @ 6:48pm CDT

My laptop finally decided to work. :D

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1505610)
Posted by Tyrannacon on July 22nd, 2013 @ 6:55pm CDT
For some reason I was more excited over Soundwave speaking than Bumblebee. :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1505619)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 22nd, 2013 @ 7:22pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:It looks like Somescreen is using the Star Saber too, if my laptop and the internet at my hotel in Pennsylvania wasn't so bad, I would post a pic of it :roll:

My laptop finally decided to work. :D

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1505723)
Posted by Optimus's-Apprentice on July 23rd, 2013 @ 10:43am CDT
Really hope they don't make half or more of the episode a battle to get the star saber to Optimus -_- Really wanna see both lose the swords and just duke the last bit out like in One Shall Fall with a taste of the final boss in Metal Gear Solid 4. That simple struggle and fatigue would make it ten times more the epic finale!!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1505802)
Posted by Tyrannacon on July 23rd, 2013 @ 4:36pm CDT
Either way the final battle should be epic. Even though I'm suspecting my favorite character's demise is imminent.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506162)
Posted by PrymeStriker on July 24th, 2013 @ 2:14pm CDT
Tyrannacon wrote:Even though I'm suspecting my favorite character's demise is imminent.

Which one would that be? Because Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Smokescreen, and Ultra Magnus are in the clear (the former two for obvious business reasons and the latter two because we saw them in the Predacons Rising movie clip, both alive and well, which takes place after the events of this series finale).

The only confirmed "death" at this point is [spoiler]Megatron.[/spoiler]
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506229)
Posted by chaosmage42 on July 24th, 2013 @ 4:45pm CDT
well im betting both soundwave and megatron will die and starscream will retreat-as he always does or be captured -and shockwave will be the one to help predaking make more predacons -and knock out -probably hit the road and race
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506372)
Posted by Tyrannacon on July 24th, 2013 @ 11:53pm CDT
PrymeStriker, that's exactly who I'm referring to. I do know somethings about Predacons Rising though. So I know the condition is not exactly permanent.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506503)
Posted by El Duque on July 25th, 2013 @ 2:18pm CDT
IGN has uploaded a new preview clip from tomorrow's final episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Deadlock". Spoiler warnings are in effect. Be sure to tune into the Hub Network tomorrow evening at 7:30 PM ET.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506505)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 25th, 2013 @ 2:20pm CDT
Gah, tomorrow can't get here fast enough! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506510)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 25th, 2013 @ 2:33pm CDT
So Optimus is willing to let Earth be Cyberformed??? :O
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506528)
Posted by Windsweeper on July 25th, 2013 @ 3:17pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506529)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 25th, 2013 @ 3:20pm CDT
Windsweeper wrote:So am I reading this right? Is this really the last ever episode of Transformers Prime?

Yep, then we have the series finale movie in late August/early September.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506547)
Posted by megatronis on July 25th, 2013 @ 4:39pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506550)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 25th, 2013 @ 4:45pm CDT
megatronis wrote:I have unfortunately. missed ALL of season 3...DVD/BLURAY hurry up!! ps why is this only like half a season????? :-? AND WHY MUST IT BE CANCELED :sad: :sad: :sad: :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD:

I'd say "YouTube", but it seems Hasbro's putting the hurt on users uploading the episodes. I'm sure one of our fellow board members would be generous enough to put up links to the episodes of Season 3. ;)

It's not necessarily being canceled: just like Beast Wars and Armada, Prime's writers are working on a sequel series to Prime.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506554)
Posted by megatronis on July 25th, 2013 @ 4:59pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

A sequel series huh? THAT i can live with...i assume it will be cannon with prime and beast hunters? youtube it self is cracking down on everybody it seems...i tried to upload a call of duty ghost vid and it BLOCKED it!....sigh...i thought they just hated me...thanks for bursting my self pitty bubble! :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Deadlock" High Quality Promos (1506569)
Posted by PrymeStriker on July 25th, 2013 @ 5:50pm CDT
megatronis wrote:A sequel series huh? THAT i can live with...i assume it will be cannon with prime and beast hunters?

That's what "sequel series" means.

It will also be canon with the rest of the Aligned continuity - WFC, Rescue Bots, FoC, Exodus, & Exiles

Prime & Beast Hunters are the same show. ;)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Movie Optimus Prime Megatron Target Exclusive Legends Set - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 29 minutes 14 seconds
3 Transformers TRAINBOTS + bonus Botcon Doublepunch PARTS - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 45 seconds
Men's Transformers 1986 Movie T-Shirt - Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime -  Slim Fit M - - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 3 minutes 32 seconds
2003 TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT "HOIST" COMMEMORATIVE SERIES V  G1 REISSUE NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 4 minutes 38 seconds
2006 Transformers Optimus Prime Voice Changing Helmet /  Mask With Sounds - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 52 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Classics Ramjet Complete - Time Remaining: 26 days 14 hours 7 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers G1 Takara Hasbro Original Figure Skullcruncher w Tail - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 10 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers G1 Takara Hasbro Original Figure Trypticon Dinosaur - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 40 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed