Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd

Tuesday, February 26th, 2013 7:46PM CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,733

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to an official press release from the Hub highlighting their upcoming March programming we can now report Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" will be premiering on March 22nd. The full press release can be found by clicking here. The March 22nd episode is titled "Darkmount, NV", see the brief synopsis below. The press release also reveals the title and synopsis the the second episode, "Scattered", which will air on March 29th, again see below for details.

Transformers Prime Season 3 Beast Hunters will introduce the new Predacon faction, but sadly mark the final chapter in the Prime saga.

Friday, March 22

“Transformers Prime” Season 2 Marathon (3:30 – 7 p.m.) – Hub TV Network Original Series
Just in time for the premiere of the all-new season, catch up on some of your favorite episodes from
season two of “Transformers Prime” when The Hub presents a four-hour marathon of eight back-to-back
episodes of the popular animated series.
Rating: TV-Y7, FV

“Transformers Prime Beast Hunters” – Hub TV Network Original Series
NEW SEASON PREMIERE
(New episode: 7:30 – 8 p.m.)
“Darkmount, NV” – While Optimus struggles to survive after Megatron’s destruction of the Autobot base,
the separated members of Team Prime try to reconnect. Rating: TV-Y7, FV


Friday, March 29

“Transformers Prime Beast Hunters”
(New episode: 7:30 – 8 p.m.)
“Scattered” – The Autobots search for signs of each other, but start to lose hope while the Decepticons welcome a key player to their ranks. A win for Wheeljack may ultimately lead to an Autobot defeat. TV-Y7, FV
Credit(s): Jimmy, The Hub
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467463)
Posted by Bounti76 on February 26th, 2013 @ 7:54pm CST
FINALLY! Something to count down to! Can't wait to see this season. I really hope it's not the last one though, and that it continues on in some form.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467464)
Posted by Henry921 on February 26th, 2013 @ 7:56pm CST
Is that a working title?

Still, good to finally know! One month, ladies and gentlemen... this'll probably pop a good rating for the Hub.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467472)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:13pm CST
About time. I was getting restless over when Season 3 was going to premiere.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467474)
Posted by AlphaReject93 on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:13pm CST
Wait, Optimus survived that blast at the end of season 2?! I'm sure everyone thought he died.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467479)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:16pm CST
There's also the 2nd episode's title and description in that report.

[quote]Friday, March 29

“Transformers Prime Beast Hunters”
(New episode: 7:30 – 8 p.m.)
“Scattered” – The Autobots search for signs of each other, but start to lose hope while the Decepticons welcome a key player to their ranks. A win for Wheeljack may ultimately lead to an Autobot defeat. TV-Y7, FV
[/quote]

AlphaReject93 wrote:Wait, Optimus survived that blast at the end of season 2?! I'm sure everyone thought he died.


Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467484)
Posted by Henry921 on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:19pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:There's also the 2nd episode's title and description in that report.

[quote]Friday, March 29

“Transformers Prime Beast Hunters”
(New episode: 7:30 – 8 p.m.)
“Scattered” – The Autobots search for signs of each other, but start to lose hope while the Decepticons welcome a key player to their ranks. A win for Wheeljack may ultimately lead to an Autobot defeat. TV-Y7, FV

[/quote]


Oh, so THAT's the title.

Well, better than "Darkmouth, NV".
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467487)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:21pm CST
Henry921 wrote:

Oh, so THAT's the title.

Well, better than "Darkmouth, NV".


No. Like I said, "Scattered" season three's second episode. "Darkmouth, NV" is season three's first episode.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467488)
Posted by nikkinavarro on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:22pm CST
Yes!!!! I have been waiting forever. I can't wait for the new season
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467494)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:26pm CST
I got all excited when I saw "Darkmount, NV" as the title. Then I got sad when I realised it was just my mild dislexia. #-o
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467498)
Posted by Henry921 on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:31pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:
Henry921 wrote:

Oh, so THAT's the title.

Well, better than "Darkmouth, NV".


No. Like I said, "Scattered" season three's second episode. "Darkmouth, NV" is season three's first episode.


Well, crap. :-(

D'oh well. I'm still excited but... man, that title.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467499)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:32pm CST
Anyone who thought Optimus was dead doesn't know how this franchise works. :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467501)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:35pm CST
ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467506)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:41pm CST
Henry921 wrote:D'oh well. I'm still excited but... man, that title.


"Darkmouth, NV." "Darkmouth, Nevada." Hmmmm... :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467511)
Posted by Bouncy X on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:51pm CST
Lemme guess, teletoon in Canada won't air it til the fall like they did season 2.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467535)
Posted by KNM2012 on February 26th, 2013 @ 9:54pm CST
Glad to know that. I hope my DVR will pick it ip. :D

And on a side-note, Takara Tomy has announced that Transformers GO! will not be tied to this season, much less the series altogether. The translation was not clear if they mean they are going to continue the series, start their own side-series, or anything that might detail their plans for the future when it comes to their incarnation of PRIME and their Arms Micron line. :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467536)
Posted by Rhinox23 on February 26th, 2013 @ 9:55pm CST
I'm so glad this was finally announced! :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:

My prediction for the first episode: Optimus actually used the Star Saber to cut off his own arm to close the ground bridge right after he went through it. So, he is out there somewhere alone missing an arm and leaking energon...hence "Optimus struggles to survive."

My hope for episode two: That the Predacons are introduced in the first episode since there will only be thirteen overall. I'm crossing my fingers that "while the Decepticons welcome a key player to their ranks" isn't just the first emergence of Predaking that was shown in the trailer. Again, since this series is Beast Hunters the beasts had better be in every episode out of the gate (IMHO)!

Maybe the "key player" is the side-switcher...like Ratchet? :-?

Also, does anyone think or expect the season to follow the "Tales of the Beast Hunters" snippets found in the BH toy instructions? I have mixed feelings about these bios/stories.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467537)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 26th, 2013 @ 9:58pm CST
Rhinox23 wrote:
Maybe the "key player" is the side-switcher like Ratchet? :-?


Or...you know....Shockwave.



[quote]
Also, does any think or expect the season to follow the "Tales of the Beast Hunters" snippets found in the BH toy instructions? [/quote]

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467542)
Posted by Rhinox23 on February 26th, 2013 @ 10:05pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:
Rhinox23 wrote:
Maybe the "key player" is the side-switcher like Ratchet? :-?


Or...you know....Shockwave.


You could very well be right about it being Shockwave. Again, I just hope that the clip from the IGN trailer and the earlier teaser where Shocky introduces Predaking occurs in the first episode. Hence my speculation if your prediction doesn't happen (though it does seem most likely).
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467543)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 26th, 2013 @ 10:05pm CST
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:And on a side-note, Takara Tomy has announced that Transformers GO! will not be tied to this season, much less the series altogether. The translation was not clear if they mean they are going to continue the series, start their own side-series, or anything that might detail their plans for the future when it comes to their incarnation of PRIME and their Arms Micron line. :-?
Most curious, indeed. Where was this?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Debuts on March 22nd (1467562)
Posted by KNM2012 on February 26th, 2013 @ 10:52pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:And on a side-note, Takara Tomy has announced that Transformers GO! will not be tied to this season, much less the series altogether. The translation was not clear if they mean they are going to continue the series, start their own side-series, or anything that might detail their plans for the future when it comes to their incarnation of PRIME and their Arms Micron line. :-?
Most curious, indeed. Where was this?


Autobase Aichi: http://snakas.blog95.fc2.com/blog-entry-2975.html

Every viable translator I used had given a slightly different take (with some portions not translating at all for two) of what is said. However, they all say that GO! is not part of the anime series. In all cases, finding a slightly better translation, they mean season 3.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
Twincast / Podcast #142:
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016