Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail

Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 10:59PM CDT

Categories: Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,666

While making the rounds searching for new Transformers products in the Chicago area Seibertron picked up Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4. This wave features Beast Hunter Remolds of Arcee and Knock Out plus the new Predacon Vertebreak, a straight repaint of Lazerback. The figures were purchased in a Chicago area Target.

Got a sighting of your own? Be sure to update our handy sightings tool and let your fellow local collectors know in our sighting subforum.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1507960)
Posted by PrymeStriker on July 30th, 2013 @ 11:14pm CDT

Skipping this wave nonetheless. I'm only looking for Voyager Shockwave and Deluxe Prowl, along with Skylynx and Darksteel. Then, I'm done with this here Beast Hunters line.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1507977)
Posted by RAcast on July 31st, 2013 @ 12:37am CDT
Croc Out! :grin:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1507989)
Posted by Manterax Prime on July 31st, 2013 @ 2:40am CDT
Something tells me PrymeStriker wouldn't know a good toy even if one hit him in the face.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508011)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 31st, 2013 @ 7:03am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:I thought these had already been sighted at retail before. Maybe I'm thinking of a UK sighting or something.

im pretty much the same. im looking for prowl and darksteel then im done with this line. i just dont like these freak mixes between a vehicle and an animal.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508016)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on July 31st, 2013 @ 7:32am CDT
Oooh, Mountain Dew!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508031)
Posted by wolverinetodd on July 31st, 2013 @ 8:23am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508050)
Posted by Seibertron on July 31st, 2013 @ 9:56am CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:Oooh, Mountain Dew!

My biggest vice!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508051)
Posted by Seibertron on July 31st, 2013 @ 9:56am CDT
wolverinetodd wrote:We are still needing these figures listed on the Product Listings page so we can all communicate to one another better that they've been found when and where.

Thanks for the reminder, wolverinetodd. These products and the new Generations IDW comic packs have been added.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508054)
Posted by Superwheeljack on July 31st, 2013 @ 10:26am CDT
These guys were found almost two weeks ago in california
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508060)
Posted by Seibertron on July 31st, 2013 @ 10:38am CDT
Superwheeljack wrote:These guys were found almost two weeks ago in california

That's why we need you members in our community to contact us directly when there are hot new sightings. No one sent an email to our news staff and no pictures were ever sent to us ...

We also need our own homegrown sightings from our users. If you've seen something new, shoot us an email and let us know. Thanks.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508064)
Posted by swagitron on July 31st, 2013 @ 10:45am CDT
Finally wave 4 still looking for skystalker and ratchet :D
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508111)
Posted by Henry921 on July 31st, 2013 @ 2:08pm CDT
I'm digging Vertebreak's soul patch. :lol:

Sadly, he's the one I'm gonna skip out on on this wave; save money for Skylynx and eventually Darksteel. Sorry Vertebreak, but I already have Lazerback and will only buy redecoes if I really like them or they appear in the fiction.

Hint: Give me a Ser-Ket already Hasbro.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508157)
Posted by Convotron on July 31st, 2013 @ 3:55pm CDT
Henry921 wrote:I'm digging Vertebreak's soul patch. :lol:

I believe Vertebreak has a goatee rather than a soul patch. At any rate, facial hair like details on Transformers are both rare and cool(to me at least).

I cannot wait to see Vertebreak and Croc Out at my local retailers.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508179)
Posted by XDMan on July 31st, 2013 @ 5:04pm CDT
I was half expecting to see any bios, please.

Arcee, who isn't mentioned much for now, seems to make me laugh, now that she looks frightened! Is she starting to look scared now that more Preds are coming out?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508352)
Posted by MrMunkeepants on August 1st, 2013 @ 11:48am CDT
I saw the same three Prime BH deluxes (as well as Generations Voyagers for the first time) at the Redmond, Washington Target yesterday
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Retail (1508484)
Posted by Metrosuplex on August 2nd, 2013 @ 12:10am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Superwheeljack wrote:These guys were found almost two weeks ago in california

Who do we email?

And Seibertron... what happened to not having time to buy local?
Didn't you say online was the way to go? :roll:
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014