Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013 9:44AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,007

We finally have our first look at Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5! This assortment adds a Stealth redeco of Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 1's Bumblebee and the Prowl redeo, and hopefully retool, of the Deluxe Smokescreen mold. Check out the small image from the latest issue of Previews mirrored below courtesy of TFW2005 member D-Drive.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed
Credit(s): TFW2005 user D-Drive
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489343)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 22nd, 2013 @ 9:55am CDT
And there's the final Deluxe. Figures it's a repaint of Bumblebee. #-o
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489347)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on May 22nd, 2013 @ 10:07am CDT
The color of Skystalker's wings looks different.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489348)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 22nd, 2013 @ 10:08am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:And there's the final Deluxe. Figures it's a repaint of Bumblebee. #-o
Well, the show was kinda asking for it with that new deco it gave him.

Though, I'm sure many would have preferred the non-BH PRID mold or even the FE mold for maximum show-accuracy.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489350)
Posted by Janus Prime on May 22nd, 2013 @ 10:15am CDT
I was hoping that the 16th deluxe figure would be the Jet Vehicon :sad:!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489351)
Posted by Janus Prime on May 22nd, 2013 @ 10:17am CDT
Fuuuuck! why can´t I erase this comment?! fuck it, I´ll go with it:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489361)
Posted by GuyIncognito on May 22nd, 2013 @ 10:58am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489363)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 22nd, 2013 @ 11:07am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:Is that a repaint of Skystalker, or just terrible color-correction in that image?

Terrible color correction. That Bumblebee is the final 16th Deluxe in the lineup, so no more figures until a new line.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489365)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 22nd, 2013 @ 11:14am CDT
Prowl looks beast!!!

Then again, it's not the best quality. If they put the CGI's head on that toy, I'll be game, as it seems they got the shoulders, arms and legs rather accurate (minus the torso unfortunately).

Bumblebee was unnecessary, but at least we get a semi-show accurate S3 Deluxe Bee. Was hoping that slot would be given to Ser-Ket. Oh well; it's up to you now, Takara.

We're never getting a Ser-Ket. :sad:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489369)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 22nd, 2013 @ 11:35am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489378)
Posted by GuyIncognito on May 22nd, 2013 @ 12:34pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:That Bumblebee is the final 16th Deluxe in the lineup, so no more figures until a new line.

No more figures, or just no more new molds? I can't believe they won't roll out some repaints.

Is the "next line" the new Generations and/or 30th Anniversary figures?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489384)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 22nd, 2013 @ 1:14pm CDT
Bumblebee, as usual, is certainly a pass.

Prowl, on the other hand... I want to see more of him before I make a decision. :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489386)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 22nd, 2013 @ 1:28pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:

16 Figures. No more.

GuyIncognito wrote:Is the "next line" the new Generations and/or 30th Anniversary figures?

Who knows? "Predacons Unleashed"? Personally I believe that's the name of the Abominus gift set and not a sub-line imprint, but I could be wrong.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489391)
Posted by GuyIncognito on May 22nd, 2013 @ 1:45pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489396)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 22nd, 2013 @ 2:00pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:What I mean is... when you say "No more figures until a new line..." aren't we already in the middle of a new Generations line? Didn't the "next" line start already?

I meant a new Prime line or sub-line.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489416)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 22nd, 2013 @ 4:13pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I meant a new Prime line or sub-line.

I think they're done with Prime and moving on to the next portion of the Aligned continuity. This is sort of saddening for me, as I absolutely adore the Prime design aesthetic.

Megatron Wolf wrote:just what we need another bumblebee, good thing i dont buy deluxes anymore (*) cause id be pissed about bumblebee clogging shelves again.

* Clearly. Because if you did, you'd notice the astounding lack of Bumblebees on retail shelves, and the clogging of shelves given to the likes of the Predacons, Smokescreen, and Bulkhead.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489421)
Posted by MenaceRX on May 22nd, 2013 @ 4:25pm CDT
Looks like Prowl will be my last Prime figure barring any really nice repaints. I will order him when he pops, and the Ultimate Class Predaking... I need a monster to have them battle after all.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489423)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 22nd, 2013 @ 4:32pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

Wait, Smokescreen and Bulkhead are out now? All I ever see is mostly Lazerback, accompanied by very few Wheeljacks and maybe a Soundwave.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489425)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 22nd, 2013 @ 4:38pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:just what we need another bumblebee, good thing i dont buy deluxes anymore cause id be pissed about bumblebee clogging shelves again.

The only reason BB was clogging the shelves is because hafl of each goddamn cases were filled with BBs and he was in each waves.

If that BB is only one per cases, it will be fine.
Beside, I dont plan to buy the regular BH BB but I'll be sure to buy this stealth version for a Bee that is completely different than the rest of my collection.

That is, if each waves come out at a regular speed in Canada, unlike the retarded way PRID deluxes camout out. (PRID deluxes wave two just barely made it in Canada! And there's not much on the pegs.)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489428)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 22nd, 2013 @ 4:48pm CDT

And a white repaint of a white toy, hrm... I kinda want some kind of Barricade to go with this Prowl.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489430)
Posted by njb902 on May 22nd, 2013 @ 4:50pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:I'd have rather seen a repaint of a mold that's only been used once, not, what is it, 5 times the BB mold's been used (PRiD, Hot Shot, Dark Energon, BH, and that grey one). I know the show gave a reason, but it'd have been neat to see an "elite white/silver" Vehicon or Skyquake or Ser-Ket or someone more interesting.

Skyquake?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489433)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 22nd, 2013 @ 4:57pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:...it'd have been neat to see an "elite white/silver" Vehicon or Skyquake or Ser-Ket or someone more interesting.

Skyquake?

*ahem* We already got a Skyquake.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489440)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 22nd, 2013 @ 5:25pm CDT
We already got a Dreadwing, and yet, there he is again in Deluxe form. Might as well get his bro out there again, and hopefully make that mold look less........ that...

For a moment there, I though I completely misremembered his name.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489448)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 22nd, 2013 @ 6:16pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Wait, Smokescreen and Bulkhead are out now?

They came out two months ago.

Something tells me it's time to catch up on your news. ;) :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489449)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 22nd, 2013 @ 6:18pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Wait, Smokescreen and Bulkhead are out now?

They came out two months ago.

Something tells me it's time to catch up on your news. ;) :P

Are you kidding me? When have I ever been caught up with the news? :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489452)
Posted by ILL-Star on May 22nd, 2013 @ 6:36pm CDT
Seeing that BB really annoys me as I have the first BH one. While Prowl would be expected to be white, he makes the fourth autobot in this line and the fifth if you count BH Wheeljack.
I find it a bit hard to believe that this wave 5 is the end of the line. Though, wave 4 has yet to be released. It's possible, but still unlikely enough.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489454)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 22nd, 2013 @ 7:07pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Wait, Smokescreen and Bulkhead are out now?

They came out two months ago.

Something tells me it's time to catch up on your news. ;) :P

Wow it turns out the stores here are at least 2 months behind then lol
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 5 Revealed (1489528)
Posted by Henry921 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:53am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:We're never getting a Ser-Ket. :sad:

:-(

Guess I go to the customs, then. Those guys can probably gouge us for a Ser-Ket repaint.

I'm honestly surprised, as it's just a straight redeco. Best bet is to see her (and some of the other repainted/retooled Predacons) fill out future waves of toylines, either in Generations or whatever the successor to Beast Hunters ends up being...

...wow, I dashed my hopes before I'd finished hoping.