Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description

Friday, June 14th, 2013 11:16AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,862

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Zap2it has now updated their Transformers Prime Beast Hunters program guide with the description of episode 11, "Persuasion". This episode is scheduled to air on July 12th, take a look at the brief synopsis below:

Megatron appeals to Ratchet; Optimus takes on the Predacon.
Credit(s): Zap2it
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495249)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2013 @ 11:21am CDT
Could Ratchet be the Anakin to Megatron's Palpatine? :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495262)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 14th, 2013 @ 11:59am CDT
Watch Megatron persuade Ratchet to join the Decepticons and I'll jump up and down right then and there in the living room. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495284)
Posted by bluecatcinema on June 14th, 2013 @ 1:24pm CDT
It sounds like Megatron is angling for some kind of an alliance...
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495294)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 14th, 2013 @ 1:59pm CDT
Sounds to me like Predaking and mates go rogue and Megatron goes to the Autobots for help, kind alike back when Unicron blew him off.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495310)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on June 14th, 2013 @ 2:43pm CDT
I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495315)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2013 @ 2:51pm CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495339)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 14th, 2013 @ 3:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?

I think he means Megatron gets trashed and calls Ratchet like Starscream used to.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495343)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2013 @ 4:07pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?

I think he means Megatron gets trashed and calls Ratchet like Starscream used to.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Knock Out is Megatron's doctor, has operated on Megatron before, and ought to know his systems better than Ratchet would. So, why call for Ratchet for repairs when Megs has Knock Out?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495345)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 14th, 2013 @ 4:12pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?

I think he means Megatron gets trashed and calls Ratchet like Starscream used to.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Knock Out is Megatron's doctor, has operated on Megatron before, and ought to know his systems better than Ratchet would. So, why call for Ratchet for repairs when Megs has Knock Out?

Unless Knock Out goes rouge in "Minus One" :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495350)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 14th, 2013 @ 4:24pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?

I think he means Megatron gets trashed and calls Ratchet like Starscream used to.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Knock Out is Megatron's doctor, has operated on Megatron before, and ought to know his systems better than Ratchet would. So, why call for Ratchet for repairs when Megs has Knock Out?

Unless Knock Out goes rouge in "Minus One" :P

Or you know, gets eaten by the Predacons during their "liberation".
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495356)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2013 @ 4:52pm CDT
Maybe Knock Out really is the one who gets captured and questioned by the Autobots in episode 62. :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495358)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 14th, 2013 @ 4:59pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Maybe Knock Out really is the one who gets captured and questioned by the Autobots in episode 62. :-?

And water-boarded to death!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495481)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 15th, 2013 @ 12:38am CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?

I think he means Megatron gets trashed and calls Ratchet like Starscream used to.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Knock Out is Megatron's doctor, has operated on Megatron before, and ought to know his systems better than Ratchet would. So, why call for Ratchet for repairs when Megs has Knock Out?

Unless Knock Out goes rouge in "Minus One" :P


Knock Out and Ratchet swapping sides would just make this season. :DANCE:

Please, Prime gods. I don't ask for much; I've been a good boy. :PRAY:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495485)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 15th, 2013 @ 12:50am CDT
viruscarnage wrote:Unless Knock Out goes rouge in "Minus One" :P
But Knock Out already is colored red. :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1495495)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 15th, 2013 @ 1:56am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:Unless Knock Out goes rouge in "Minus One" :P
But Knock Out already is colored red. :P

Lol he wants to be more red :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1497609)
Posted by El Duque on June 24th, 2013 @ 6:08am CDT
Courtesy of TV Guide we have an extended episode synopsis for the upcoming episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Minus One". This episode is scheduled to air on July 5th, check out the more detailed description below.

[quote]Episode Synopsis: Soundwave is captured by the Autobots; Megatron revives an old plan. Original Air Date: Jul 5, 2013[/quote]
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1497623)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 24th, 2013 @ 6:36am CDT
Well, then. Have fun getting Soundwave to budge.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1497625)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 24th, 2013 @ 6:38am CDT
I can see Megatron blaming Starscream for Soundwave's capture.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1497628)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 24th, 2013 @ 6:39am CDT
I wonder if he might finally speak. I don't care if he does or not (unless he has a lousy voice), but I still wonder since, according to a complaint about last episode from Rik Alvarez (former Hasbro team employee), he was supposed to speak after disposing of Airachnid in "Thirst", but all his lines were cut out.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 11, "Persuasion" Description (1497630)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 24th, 2013 @ 6:42am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:according to a complaint about last episode from Rik Alvarez (former Hasbro team employee), he was supposed to speak after disposing of Airachnid in "Thirst", but all his lines were cut out.


Thanks for ruining my day. :-( :BANG_HEAD:

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
Twincast / Podcast #142:
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016