Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis"

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis"

Friday, June 21st, 2013 7:48AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 13,624

Zap2it has posted the title and brief synopsis for the 12th episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters. This episode is titled "Synthesis" and scheduled to air on July 19th, 2013. Check out the short description below:

Autobots attempt to rescue one of their own by tracking a Decepticon warship.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description
Credit(s): Zap2it
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis" (1497019)
Posted by Yweggo on June 21st, 2013 @ 9:09am CDT
A Decepticon warship? Shouldn't it be the Decepticon warship?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis" (1497021)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 21st, 2013 @ 9:13am CDT
Maybe they try to save whoever Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis" (1497041)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 21st, 2013 @ 10:38am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Maybe they try to save whoever Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".

Ratchet, perhaps? I believe that we got some details that it was Ratchet whom Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".

But what puzzles me is their wording in this description: "a Decepticon warship". Careless error, perhaps? Surely they meant the Nemesis, not some random Decepticon vessel?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis" (1497047)
Posted by njb902 on June 21st, 2013 @ 10:54am CDT
why does the ship they refer to have to be the nemesis? We know other Decepticon warships existed/exist. We also have no idea the true size of the forces the Decepticons have left.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis" (1497062)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 21st, 2013 @ 11:38am CDT
I'm guessing that Optimus gets the Star Saber in this episode as well.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis" (1497160)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 21st, 2013 @ 5:49pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

I think that was just fan speculation.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis" (1497176)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 21st, 2013 @ 7:11pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

I think that was just fan speculation.

They posted a description that said megatron appeals to ratchet as Optimus takes on the Predacon.
I woul post a pic or link but my phone is really stupid right now.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis" (1497179)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 21st, 2013 @ 7:17pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

I think that was just fan speculation.

I woul post a pic or link but my phone is really stupid right now.
It was Ratchet after all? I must have forgotten and thought it just said "an Autobot". My bad. :oops:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis" (1497181)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 21st, 2013 @ 7:22pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

I think that was just fan speculation.

I woul post a pic or link but my phone is really stupid right now.

Well I was 2 days late for the episode and posted a link to the episode description thinking I was the first so I think it's fine.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description, "Synthesis" (1497187)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 21st, 2013 @ 7:32pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

I think that was just fan speculation.

I woul post a pic or link but my phone is really stupid right now.

Ah, here it is.

Zap2it.com wrote:Megatron appeals to Ratchet; Optimus takes on the Predacon.

Article: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ion/27559/

I knew I wasn't hallucinating. :D :lol:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Autobot BumbleBee Hasbro Series 2 Minicar 1985 AFA Graded - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 48 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Takara Exclusive Henkei Classics Thundercracker MOSC MISB Japanese - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 20 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Lot Optimus Prime Ultra Magnus RID Omega Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 53 minutes 56 seconds
original G1 Transformers autobot KUP 100% COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 9 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Optimal Optimus, Kenner, with 2 missiles - Time Remaining: 21 days 21 hours 23 minutes 59 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Revenge of the Fallen CANNON BUMBLEBEE Factory Sealed - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 57 minutes 4 seconds
**Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-28 Hot Rod Rodimus Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 57 minutes 57 seconds
**Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Destron Laserwave Shockwave - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 42 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory