Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis

Transformers News: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis

Saturday, June 29th, 2013 7:11AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 18,354

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

TV programming website Zap2it has uploaded a short description of episode 13 of Prime: Beast Hunters. The episode is due to air on July 27.

S03, E13 (First Aired: July 27, 2013)

The Autobots face the Decepticons for a last showdown.
Credit(s): Zap2it, Jimmy Veitz
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1499050)
Posted by Optimus's-Apprentice on June 29th, 2013 @ 9:03am CDT
So that's it, huh? Well at least it all ends before school starts like the last 2 seasons :grin: But jeez I wonder how the previous episode of the Autobots rescuing someone ties into this considering how short this season has ended, what has happened besides what we're being told that all of a sudden triggers the "end" :BANG_HEAD: ? Excited regardless :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1499062)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 29th, 2013 @ 9:39am CDT
Well, "Darkest Hour" had a similarly vague description to this one. This one can basically be summed up as "Autobots rage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons." :P

Although, you guys know what would be just diabolical? If this title were meant to be a pun on the idea of Grimlock being dead. :twisted:

Or the idea of Drift coming in to curbstomp everyone in the finale. :BLACKEYE:
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1499070)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 29th, 2013 @ 10:06am CDT
Deadlock, huh?

So, all that's left is the Predacons Rising movie.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1499170)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 29th, 2013 @ 3:06pm CDT
I wonder who dies in this episode
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1499394)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 29th, 2013 @ 10:36pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:I wonder who dies in this episode
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1499396)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 29th, 2013 @ 10:39pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:I wonder who dies in this episode

oh primus, everyone except for Optimus because
Hasbro wrote:Optimus cannot die
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1499412)
Posted by Optimus's-Apprentice on June 29th, 2013 @ 11:23pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:I wonder who dies in this episode

oh primus, everyone except for Optimus because
Hasbro wrote:Optimus cannot die


Hahahaha messed up and i would actually not be ok with this. :BANG_HEAD: :-B
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1499774)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 1st, 2013 @ 3:14am CDT
Optimus's-Apprentice wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:I wonder who dies in this episode

oh primus, everyone except for Optimus because
Hasbro wrote:Optimus cannot die


Hahahaha messed up and i would actually not be ok with this. :BANG_HEAD: :-B

What the everyone dieing or everyone except for Optimus dieing lol?
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1500520)
Posted by Optimus's-Apprentice on July 3rd, 2013 @ 3:30pm CDT
I would say both, killing everyone can be left to the horror films. It would be right for Optimus to go too if that were to happen which the writers are not that psychotic.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1502651)
Posted by El Duque on July 12th, 2013 @ 8:58am CDT
Thanks to the AT&T U-Verse program guide we have extended synopsis for the upcoming episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Deadlock". This episode is scheduled to air July 26th, check out the extended description below:

[quote]Just as the Autobots are finally able to foresee a resurgence of life on their home planet, they must, alongside their human compatriots, confront the determined Decepticons one last time in a battle for the ultimate future of civilization.[/quote]
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1502657)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 12th, 2013 @ 9:36am CDT
I'm almost hoping that Cybertron does get restored in this episode, just to silence those still whining about the results of last season's finale.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1502667)
Posted by starscreamprime1010 on July 12th, 2013 @ 10:22am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I'm almost hoping that Cybertron does get restored in this episode, just to silence those still whining about the results of last season's finale.


[spoiler]Judging by the Beast Hunters #6 comic book description, you may just get your wish ;)[/spoiler]
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1502702)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 12th, 2013 @ 1:44pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I'm almost hoping that Cybertron does get restored in this episode, just to silence those still whining about the results of last season's finale.

Ya me too, normally I couldn't care less about if they restored Cybertron or not, but I just want the people whining about the Omega Lock to shut up.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1502717)
Posted by Henry921 on July 12th, 2013 @ 2:53pm CDT
There are people whining about the Season 2 finale? I must be blessed, because most of the opinions I've read were praising the story direction.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1502843)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 13th, 2013 @ 1:29am CDT
Henry921 wrote:There are people whining about the Season 2 finale? I must be blessed, because most of the opinions I've read were praising the story direction.
Here's a couple from days gone by from the same guy:

the-most-important-scene-in-tfp-and-perhaps-all-tf-t90754.php

the-official-transformers-prime-discussion-thread-t71433s4270.php#p1478672
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1502847)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 13th, 2013 @ 1:41am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Here's a couple from days gone by from the same guy:

the-most-important-scene-in-tfp-and-perhaps-all-tf-t90754.php

the-official-transformers-prime-discussion-thread-t71433s4270.php#p1478672

ouch my head hurts from those posts, it was even worse then that on TFW though.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1502849)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 13th, 2013 @ 1:53am CDT
viruscarnage wrote:it was even worse then that on TFW though.
No surprise there. :P
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1502850)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 13th, 2013 @ 1:57am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:it was even worse then that on TFW though.
No surprise there. :P

Yup a fairly big portion of the community is constantly hating on the smallest things in Prime.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1502851)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 13th, 2013 @ 2:06am CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:it was even worse then that on TFW though.
No surprise there. :P

Yup a fairly big portion of the community is constantly hating on the smallest things in Prime.
Naturally. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Episode 13 'Deadlock' Synopsis (1502865)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 13th, 2013 @ 5:36am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:it was even worse then that on TFW though.
No surprise there. :P

Yup a fairly big portion of the community is constantly hating on the smallest things in Prime.
Naturally. ;)

Same happened back during Animated, "WTF?! Blitzwing isn't supposed to have three faces!" "WTF Omega Supreme isn't supposed to be a ship" "WTF why can only Grimlock speak and not he rest of the Dinobots?!"
"This is far too childrish I want something that's darker." "WTF is wrong with them making this so dark"

It just comes with the fact that our fandom still hasn't really realized what a reboot or re-imagination means, which is sad considering it happens so damn often in Transformers.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers: Age of Extinction New Bumblebee Action Figure Hasbro - Time Remaining:  16 minutes 6 seconds
HASBRO Reissue Transformers Class G1 Universe Autobot HUBCAP New Legends - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 32 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Prime RID Animated Series 2012 Deluxe Class Dead End - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 3 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Revenge of The Fallen The Bumblebee Action Figure robot toy - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 49 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers G1 HASBRO AUTOBOT WARPATH REISSUE New TRANSFORMERS - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 40 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Generations IDW Deluxe 30th Starscream Skywarp Mini-con Scoop Set 4 - Time Remaining:  1 hour 55 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers 2015 Platinum Edition Reissue G1 Decepticon Trypticon Full-Tilt NEW - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 31 minutes 49 seconds
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Exclusive Figure Kid Toy - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 47 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents
Twincast / Podcast #146:
"Happy Accidents"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, June 14th, 2016