Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"

Friday, May 3rd, 2013 9:18AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,323

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

As usual Zap2it has come through with the latest Transformers Prime Beast Hunters episode information. Episode 7 titled "Plus One" will is scheduled to air on May 31st, see the brief episode summary below:

While on a mission to gather a Precadon bone relic, Agent Fowler finds himself in a tight squeeze with Jack's mother.


Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One"
Credit(s): Zap2it
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484198)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 3rd, 2013 @ 9:24am CDT
Ohoho. William, you devil. /:) ;;) :twisted:

Anyway, Predacon bone relics? Sounds interesting.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484204)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on May 3rd, 2013 @ 9:48am CDT
Dinobots please????
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484206)
Posted by timcourtois on May 3rd, 2013 @ 10:17am CDT
Uh oh... Another relic hunt? Gogdog is going to be PISSED.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484211)
Posted by Red 50 on May 3rd, 2013 @ 10:49am CDT
It's what some of us have been waiting for ages FINALLY happening.
I mean, what took 'em so long?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484248)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 3rd, 2013 @ 2:17pm CDT
How... suggestively worded.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484252)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 3rd, 2013 @ 2:46pm CDT
Predacon bone relic? Could it be... the Legendisc? ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484256)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 3rd, 2013 @ 3:21pm CDT
DeceptiCobra wrote:Dinobots please????


The Dinobots are still on Cybertron, bro.

Sabrblade wrote:Predacon bone disc? Could it be... the Legendisc? ;)


Whoa, whoa. Who said anything about a disc?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484266)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 3rd, 2013 @ 3:45pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Predacon bone relic? Could it be... the Legendisc? ;)


Whoa, whoa. Who said anything about a disc?
Well, it could be an intervertebral disc. It's just my speculation. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484270)
Posted by Henry921 on May 3rd, 2013 @ 4:11pm CDT
Red 50 wrote:It's what some of us have been waiting for ages FINALLY happening.
I mean, what took 'em so long?


I dunno, the affection seemed kinda one-sided for a while there. But, hey, if it pleases the shippers...
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484311)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 3rd, 2013 @ 7:52pm CDT
WTF is a bone relic? I'm really curious as to what its gonna look like on the show.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484318)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 3rd, 2013 @ 8:42pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:WTF is a bone relic?
A relic is an artifact, and a bone is a piece of a skeleton. Put'em together and you got a artifact that's a piece of a skeleton. :-B
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484325)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 3rd, 2013 @ 9:34pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:WTF is a bone relic?
A relic is an artifact, and a bone is a piece of a skeleton. Put'em together and you got a artifact that's a piece of a skeleton. :-B


Ok let me re-phrase it "WTF is a bone relic doing on earth :P"
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484328)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 3rd, 2013 @ 10:09pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:WTF is a bone relic?
A relic is an artifact, and a bone is a piece of a skeleton. Put'em together and you got a artifact that's a piece of a skeleton. :-B


Ok let me re-phrase it "WTF is a bone relic doing on earth :P"
We spent a good amount of season 2 watching them hunt several random doohickeys scattered all over Earth, on top of other random Cybertronian stuff (energon, Dark Energon, the data cylinder, the Immobilizer, the Harbinger, Smokescreen's escape pod, etc.) and just one more has you befuddled? :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484331)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 3rd, 2013 @ 10:23pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:WTF is a bone relic?
A relic is an artifact, and a bone is a piece of a skeleton. Put'em together and you got a artifact that's a piece of a skeleton. :-B


Ok let me re-phrase it "WTF is a bone relic doing on earth :P"
We spent a good amount of season 2 watching them hunt several random doohickeys scattered all over Earth, on top of other random Cybertronian stuff (energon, Dark Energon, the data cylinder, the Immobilizer, the Harbinger, Smokescreen's escape pod, etc.) and just one more has you befuddled? :P


Yes because Ratchet said in Regeneration that there are no more Iacon Entries to decode. So I'm pretty confused on how they will learn of the relic.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484333)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 3rd, 2013 @ 10:38pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:WTF is a bone relic?
A relic is an artifact, and a bone is a piece of a skeleton. Put'em together and you got a artifact that's a piece of a skeleton. :-B


Ok let me re-phrase it "WTF is a bone relic doing on earth :P"
We spent a good amount of season 2 watching them hunt several random doohickeys scattered all over Earth, on top of other random Cybertronian stuff (energon, Dark Energon, the data cylinder, the Immobilizer, the Harbinger, Smokescreen's escape pod, etc.) and just one more has you befuddled? :P


Yes because Ratchet said in Regeneration that there are no more Iacon Entries to decode. So I'm pretty confused on how they will learn of the relic.
Probably the same as they learned of all the other non-Iacon Database stuff from Cybertron that wound up on Earth: They'll find out about it being there, then someone will give exposition on how it got there. :P

Really, we should be used to random Cybertronian junk ending up on Earth. The planet's practically Cybertron's landfill. 8-}
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484335)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 3rd, 2013 @ 11:06pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:They'll find out about it being there, then someone will give exposition on how it got there. :P


It will probably something with Alpha Trion and him talking to Optimus when he was about to join with the all spark since the show loves to connect every new problem with Alpha Trion.

Sabrblade wrote:Really, we should be used to random Cybertronian junk ending up on Earth. The planet's practically Cybertron's landfill. 8-}


Lol ya I wonder when they are gonna open up the Cybertronian souvenir shop?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484354)
Posted by Eagleblaster on May 4th, 2013 @ 2:16am CDT
Intresting. Why is he trying to get the bone. Im thinking maybe the Autobots are planning to find a weakness of Predaking.
But what I really wanna see is what will the Decepticons do to even the odds now that Optimus is huge.
Oh I know, more beast are coming. By the stats on their bios Skystalker and Grimwing are powerful. If they have those two in the show that would be nice. Or how about...
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484414)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 4th, 2013 @ 12:45pm CDT
Seeing how Hasbro and Takara's takes on the beasts are completely different, and how the only CG we've seen of them are decidedly toyetic, I have an awful feeling none of the other Preds will show up.

Which is a shame since the bios for the Preds have been some of the best that I can remember.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1484433)
Posted by Red 50 on May 4th, 2013 @ 2:24pm CDT
Henry921 wrote:
Red 50 wrote:It's what some of us have been waiting for ages FINALLY happening.
I mean, what took 'em so long?


I dunno, the affection seemed kinda one-sided for a while there. But, hey, if it pleases the shippers...


I actually kinda meant that the writers could have done an episode or few back when they introduced her to the 'bots or after Optimus went missing. Just to see Fowler try would have been interesting, given that he's slightly eccentric. But I guess that with the Orion Pax thing , Op Chimera and the relic-hunt they had a full schedule.
Actually I would have been happy if they'd even hinted that

But instead they had to make her have a crush on Optimus! Seriously, it made me think of KP's! (Even if it was for one episode only.)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1485037)
Posted by Archanubis on May 6th, 2013 @ 7:49pm CDT
One has to wonder how Cybertronian "biology" defines a "bone." ;)

Probably the equivalent of a mechanical strut.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1485038)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2013 @ 7:52pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:One has to wonder how Cybertronian "biology" defines a "bone." ;)

Probably the equivalent of a mechanical strut.
Well, they are organisms. Autonomous Robotic Organisms. Mechanical skeleton components aren't out of the question. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1485222)
Posted by Red 50 on May 7th, 2013 @ 1:25pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Archanubis wrote:One has to wonder how Cybertronian "biology" defines a "bone." ;)

Probably the equivalent of a mechanical strut.
Well, they are organisms. Autonomous Robotic Organisms. Mechanical skeleton components aren't out of the question. ;)


Probably not the best example, but The Fallen in Revenge of The Fallen did have a skull-like head underneath his face. So cybertronians may indeed have an endoskeleton while they mostly rely on exoskeleton.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1485223)
Posted by Red 50 on May 7th, 2013 @ 1:26pm CDT
Alas, a double-post.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1485902)
Posted by Henry921 on May 9th, 2013 @ 8:38pm CDT
Red 50 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Archanubis wrote:One has to wonder how Cybertronian "biology" defines a "bone." ;)

Probably the equivalent of a mechanical strut.
Well, they are organisms. Autonomous Robotic Organisms. Mechanical skeleton components aren't out of the question. ;)


Probably not the best example, but The Fallen in Revenge of The Fallen did have a skull-like head underneath his face. So cybertronians may indeed have an endoskeleton while they mostly rely on exoskeleton.


Though that raises its own set of questions. That biology may be unique to the Fallen and his progeny, the same way 'female' Transformers are unique to those descended from Solus Prime and shifters are unique to Amalgamous Prime and his descendants.

Unique biological facets are known to exist in specific kinds of Cybertronians. The only common factor appears to be CNA (and sparks, if they follow the Beast Wars model of tangible physical forms).
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 7 Title and Description "Plus One" (1486375)
Posted by Red 50 on May 11th, 2013 @ 4:42am CDT
Henry921 wrote:
Red 50 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Archanubis wrote:One has to wonder how Cybertronian "biology" defines a "bone." ;)

Probably the equivalent of a mechanical strut.
Well, they are organisms. Autonomous Robotic Organisms. Mechanical skeleton components aren't out of the question. ;)


Probably not the best example, but The Fallen in Revenge of The Fallen did have a skull-like head underneath his face. So cybertronians may indeed have an endoskeleton while they mostly rely on exoskeleton.


Though that raises its own set of questions. That biology may be unique to the Fallen and his progeny, the same way 'female' Transformers are unique to those descended from Solus Prime and shifters are unique to Amalgamous Prime and his descendants.

Unique biological facets are known to exist in specific kinds of Cybertronians. The only common factor appears to be CNA (and sparks, if they follow the Beast Wars model of tangible physical forms).


And as I said: "Probably NOT the best example".
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014