Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills

Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 8:36PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,346

Toon Barn has posted two teaser images from Friday's new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Evolution". Be sure to tune into the Hub Network on Friday, June 28th at 7:30 ET PM for this exciting episode. For now check out the promo stills mirrored below.

The Predacons’ secret is revealed, just in time to unleash a new army of beasts, on “TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS”, this Friday, June 28, on the Hub Network.

On the next episode: “Evolution” - When the Predacon reveals a secret of its own, Megatron begins to question the results of Project Predacon.

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Evolution Promo

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Evolution Promo
Credit(s): Toon Barn

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498241)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 26th, 2013 @ 8:43pm CDT
Im hoping Magnus at least lands a hit or two on a someone before Predaking snaps it in two.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498254)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2013 @ 9:39pm CDT
Looks like the bots at least discover the makeshift Predacon cloning lab.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498263)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 26th, 2013 @ 9:54pm CDT
"All your cloning lab are belong to me"
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498266)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 26th, 2013 @ 9:59pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:"All your cloning lab are belong to me"

:lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498273)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:20pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:"All your cloning lab are belong to me"

:lol:
Predaking: "You have little chance to survive. Make your time. Ha ha ha ha ha."

Optimus: "Autobots, move out! For great justice."
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498286)
Posted by Slashercon on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:40pm CDT
Sooo...is anyone able to make out the Predacon in the incubation chamber?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498288)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:48pm CDT
Slashercon wrote:Sooo...is anyone able to make out the Predacon in the incubation chamber?

Well I'm terrible at idenifing Predacons but if you want a closer look

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498289)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:54pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:

Well I'm terrible at idenifing Predacons but if you want a closer look

Can't really make anything out. But from what looks like an upward curve in the torso, I'm going to guess Ripclaw. Again, I can't really make anything out.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498290)
Posted by njb902 on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:58pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498291)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2013 @ 11:00pm CDT
njb902 wrote:I hope this doesn't turn out somehow to be a bot and con team up episode, cause I'm sick of those.
How many times has that happened in this show? I can only think of twice (Megs/Team Prime vs. Unicron, Optimus/Dreadwing vs. Starscream).
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498292)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 26th, 2013 @ 11:01pm CDT

We only had like two (or is it three) of those. Breakdown in "Operation: Breakdown" and Megatron in the "One Shall Rise" three-parter.

EDIT: Sabrblade confirmed there's a third one: Dreadwing and Optimus in "Triangulation" (in which Starscream rode on his little scooter :lol: )
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498296)
Posted by njb902 on June 26th, 2013 @ 11:23pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498318)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 27th, 2013 @ 12:55am CDT
njb902 wrote:1 per series is enough for me. If they are done right they are okay, but for me personally I've just never cared for them.

I'm a big fan of them I think one of the better battle scenes in the series is when Optimus and Megatron were fighting the anti-bodies back to back
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498356)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on June 27th, 2013 @ 8:51am CDT
I think it'd be more likely to end up as a fre-for all, like autobots vs decepticons vs predacons, than an actual team-up

but hooo boy. things are really kicking off eh?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498385)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:10pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498397)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:52pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:Preview clip

Looks like Knock Out perfected the Synthetic Energon formula.

Wow, Predaking's voice sounds... heroic. :shock:

Can't wait until tomorrow! :grin:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498400)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:54pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Wow, Predaking's voice sounds... heroic. :shock:

I expected a deeper voice for him
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498403)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:57pm CDT
Ohhh, Starscream'll be getting his ass handed to him tomorrow. :lol:

Predaking looks just like his Voyager toy; that's good.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498404)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:58pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Wow, Predaking's voice sounds... heroic. :shock:

I expected a deeper voice for him

Ditto. That or something with a more beastly tone. ;) :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498408)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 27th, 2013 @ 2:23pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Predaking looks just like his Voyager toy; that's good.

Ya im glad, I was debating on getting him because I wasn't thinking he would be show accurate but im glad I was wrong.

Ending Soon On eBay

1986 Hasbro Transformers G1 Combaticons BLAST OFF Mint On Sealed card MOSC - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 45 minutes 17 seconds
TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION GENERATIONS LEADER CLASS GRIMLOCK FIGURE - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 38 minutes 32 seconds
Vintage Hasbro Transformers G2 SEASPRAY Autobot GORGEOUS C9 MINT G1 Reissue - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 40 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Energon Basic Decepticon Cruellock (2004). - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 13 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-11T Thundercracker TAKARA Tomy From Japan - Time Remaining: 9 days 9 hours 42 minutes 59 seconds
Vintage G1 Transformers Dinobot Snarl Rare 80's - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 19 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime Police Playskool Heroes Bundle Ages 3+ Toy - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 20 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Hero Mashers Autobot Springer Robot Ages 4+ Hasbro New Toy Boys Fun - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 20 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive