Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills

Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 8:36PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,648

Toon Barn has posted two teaser images from Friday's new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Evolution". Be sure to tune into the Hub Network on Friday, June 28th at 7:30 ET PM for this exciting episode. For now check out the promo stills mirrored below.

The Predacons’ secret is revealed, just in time to unleash a new army of beasts, on “TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS”, this Friday, June 28, on the Hub Network.

On the next episode: “Evolution” - When the Predacon reveals a secret of its own, Megatron begins to question the results of Project Predacon.

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Evolution Promo

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Evolution Promo
Credit(s): Toon Barn
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498241)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 26th, 2013 @ 8:43pm CDT
Im hoping Magnus at least lands a hit or two on a someone before Predaking snaps it in two.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498254)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2013 @ 9:39pm CDT
Looks like the bots at least discover the makeshift Predacon cloning lab.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498263)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 26th, 2013 @ 9:54pm CDT
"All your cloning lab are belong to me"
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498266)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 26th, 2013 @ 9:59pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:"All your cloning lab are belong to me"

:lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498273)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:20pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:"All your cloning lab are belong to me"

:lol:
Predaking: "You have little chance to survive. Make your time. Ha ha ha ha ha."

Optimus: "Autobots, move out! For great justice."
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498286)
Posted by Slashercon on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:40pm CDT
Sooo...is anyone able to make out the Predacon in the incubation chamber?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498288)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:48pm CDT
Slashercon wrote:Sooo...is anyone able to make out the Predacon in the incubation chamber?

Well I'm terrible at idenifing Predacons but if you want a closer look

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498289)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:54pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:

Well I'm terrible at idenifing Predacons but if you want a closer look

Can't really make anything out. But from what looks like an upward curve in the torso, I'm going to guess Ripclaw. Again, I can't really make anything out.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498290)
Posted by njb902 on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:58pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498291)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2013 @ 11:00pm CDT
njb902 wrote:I hope this doesn't turn out somehow to be a bot and con team up episode, cause I'm sick of those.
How many times has that happened in this show? I can only think of twice (Megs/Team Prime vs. Unicron, Optimus/Dreadwing vs. Starscream).
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498292)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 26th, 2013 @ 11:01pm CDT

We only had like two (or is it three) of those. Breakdown in "Operation: Breakdown" and Megatron in the "One Shall Rise" three-parter.

EDIT: Sabrblade confirmed there's a third one: Dreadwing and Optimus in "Triangulation" (in which Starscream rode on his little scooter :lol: )
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498296)
Posted by njb902 on June 26th, 2013 @ 11:23pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498318)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 27th, 2013 @ 12:55am CDT
njb902 wrote:1 per series is enough for me. If they are done right they are okay, but for me personally I've just never cared for them.

I'm a big fan of them I think one of the better battle scenes in the series is when Optimus and Megatron were fighting the anti-bodies back to back
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498356)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on June 27th, 2013 @ 8:51am CDT
I think it'd be more likely to end up as a fre-for all, like autobots vs decepticons vs predacons, than an actual team-up

but hooo boy. things are really kicking off eh?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498385)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:10pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498397)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:52pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:Preview clip

Looks like Knock Out perfected the Synthetic Energon formula.

Wow, Predaking's voice sounds... heroic. :shock:

Can't wait until tomorrow! :grin:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498400)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:54pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Wow, Predaking's voice sounds... heroic. :shock:

I expected a deeper voice for him
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498403)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:57pm CDT
Ohhh, Starscream'll be getting his ass handed to him tomorrow. :lol:

Predaking looks just like his Voyager toy; that's good.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498404)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:58pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Wow, Predaking's voice sounds... heroic. :shock:

I expected a deeper voice for him

Ditto. That or something with a more beastly tone. ;) :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Evolution" Promo Stills (1498408)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 27th, 2013 @ 2:23pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Predaking looks just like his Voyager toy; that's good.

Ya im glad, I was debating on getting him because I wasn't thinking he would be show accurate but im glad I was wrong.

Ending Soon On eBay

original G1 Transformers JETFIRE ARMOR PARTS LOT r+l fenders leg clips guards - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 14 minutes 38 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe Armada Series Deluxe Hot Shot Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 32 minutes 52 seconds
Transmetals Beast Wars 1997 Kenner Transformers OPTIMUS PRIMAL Heroic Maximal - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 4 minutes 52 seconds
original G1 Transformers cassette EJECT 100% COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 34 minutes 50 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MP-01 OPTIMUS PRIME TRAILER BY JUSTITOYS 3rd PARTY - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 5 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Universe Might Muggs Megatron 2008 MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers 2004 Energon Leader Class: Megatron - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 22 minutes 12 seconds
G1 Action Masters: Turbo Jet with Starscream Figure Only Transformers 1990 - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 52 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks