Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours

Thursday, April 25th, 2013 1:10PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 21,545

Twitter and YouTube user Joe Paulin has sent us an image, mirrored below, which seems to confirm the colours for the new Voyager Megatron, who now sports a Sharkticon deco.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours
Credit(s): Joe Paulin

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481935)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 25th, 2013 @ 1:13pm CDT
He's looking a little blue in the face there. :lol:

I like it, but not enough for me to buy and replace my current Prime Megatron like I did ROTF Optimus.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481939)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 25th, 2013 @ 1:20pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481943)
Posted by Janus Prime on April 25th, 2013 @ 1:25pm CDT
Yeah, I like it. Is that a new decepticon symbol in it´s right wing? It looks different.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481946)
Posted by RAcast on April 25th, 2013 @ 1:34pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Hey, is that the Predacon symbol I see on the right side of the vehicle? :shock:

Doesn't look like it. The top is too narrow for it to be from what I can see. It's definitely -something- different though.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481955)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 25th, 2013 @ 2:04pm CDT
So, sculpted like Depth Charge, colored like Dinobot?

I honestly think the cool colors of the test shots suited the mold better, but this is a much more interesting deco than I was expecting.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481958)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 25th, 2013 @ 2:06pm CDT
RAcast wrote:

You know I'm talking about the Beast Hunters one, right?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481959)
Posted by bluecatcinema on April 25th, 2013 @ 2:09pm CDT
Not bad. The gun/sword accessory looks pretty good, and the overall color scheme seems to work for Megs.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481960)
Posted by CaptainMagic on April 25th, 2013 @ 2:16pm CDT
That's just so...HIDEOUS. I'm a little bit in love. Those colors bring so much out of this mold that really makes him look like the perfect sort villain to take on the all-new, all-heroic Optimus. It's a shame I won't be buying it, because it really pushes all the right buttons for me.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481963)
Posted by Zeedust on April 25th, 2013 @ 2:20pm CDT

An early draft of the Predacon insignia. Could that be our mystery symbol? ...Interesting, but I think it might be a goof that crept through to the stock-photo phase. I expect it'll be replaced with a Decepticon insignia on the version that actually hits shelves. (Or if not shelves, at least online retailers.)

Anyway, it's new, different, and vibrant. I think I like it. And the fish gun/sword amuses me.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481965)
Posted by RAcast on April 25th, 2013 @ 2:21pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:

An early draft of the Predacon insidnia. Could that be our mystery symbol? ...Interesting, but I think it might be a goof that crept through to the stock-photo phase. I expect it'll be replaced with a Decepticon insignia on the version that actually hits shelves. (Or if not shelves, at least online retailers.)

Looks like the one to me.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481966)
Posted by Zeedust on April 25th, 2013 @ 2:23pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

Looks like the one to me.

Yay, I solved the mystery!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481967)
Posted by Manterax Prime on April 25th, 2013 @ 2:26pm CDT
1. How are those Dinobot's colors Bumblevivisector? And don't tell me it's the blue face.

2. That's most likely not the prototype pred logo.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481974)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 25th, 2013 @ 2:44pm CDT
Ehh... I like ugly transformers, but this is a bit much for me. I think I'll stick with my PRID Powerizers Megatron.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481980)
Posted by craggy on April 25th, 2013 @ 2:56pm CDT
if you count the Arms Micron releases, Megs is up there with Bee this series in terms of reuses. Except, I like them. The retooling is great here, and the colours are really nice and Sharkticon-esque. Don't think I'll pre-order but if it is on shelves in front of me I can see myself giving in to temptation. The weapon is awesome.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481994)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on April 25th, 2013 @ 3:30pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:So, sculpted like Depth Charge, colored like Dinobot?

I don't know about that, the figure is clearly moulded and painted to homage the G1 sharkticons

Plus im not sure where the "dinobot" coloring comes from, seeing as this figure is gray, blue, purple and green, and dinobot was various browns, blue and white for the bone details
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1481995)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on April 25th, 2013 @ 3:33pm CDT
I love absolutely all of this. Except the face....

I'm happy with it though! The Voyagers and Wheeljack are really hitting the spot for me.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1482047)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 25th, 2013 @ 5:54pm CDT
GUPPY OF DOOM!!!!!!!!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1482057)
Posted by Toralei_De_Nile on April 25th, 2013 @ 6:38pm CDT
He looks a bit short, like his lower half isn't folded all the way down. It would've been nice if they just made a bigger mold, like the way they used the plastic to make Prime's BH form. I doubt we're going to see all the additions of BH line in the show, due to the minimal amount of episodes remaining.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1482069)
Posted by Toralei_De_Nile on April 25th, 2013 @ 7:28pm CDT
I cannot help but think of Beast Wars Dinobot when I see that blue face.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron Final Colours (1482081)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 25th, 2013 @ 8:16pm CDT
You had me at Sharkticon.
:BOT:

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016