Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description

Friday, June 7th, 2013 8:04AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,291

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Zap2it has now posted a brief synopsis for Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 10, "Minus One". This episode is scheduled to air July 5th, see the description below.

The autobots question a captured enemy for information regarding Megatron's plans.


Re: TF: Prime Beast Hunters episodes 62 and 63
Credit(s): Zap2it
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493385)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 7th, 2013 @ 9:36am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Starscream or Knock Out, Starscream or Knockout, Starscream or Knock Out...
Seems a good possibility.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493394)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on June 7th, 2013 @ 10:10am CDT
Imma go out on a limb here and say its either a vehicon, jet vehicon/general, shockwave or even predaking himself i speculate because starscream has been captured before and if its him again that would jus be lazy, we all know starscream will scream out all decepticon secrets with the slightest nail break and knockout wouldn't let him self get captured he always runs before any autobot even gets close to him...but who knows well see :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493450)
Posted by Shockwave7 on June 7th, 2013 @ 3:03pm CDT
I think we're overlooking - it could be Breakdown/Silas. Doesn't he put in an appearance in Thirst?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493454)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 7th, 2013 @ 3:27pm CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:I think we're overlooking - it could be Breakdown/Silas. Doesn't he put in an appearance in Thirst?


He makes an appearance as spark-eating zombie. The Autobots would interrogate a mindless, undead corpse for information?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493455)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 7th, 2013 @ 3:28pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Shockwave7 wrote:I think we're overlooking - it could be Breakdown/Silas. Doesn't he put in an appearance in Thirst?


He makes an appearance as spark-eating zombie. The Autobots would interrogate a mindless, undead corpse for information?


I would. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493461)
Posted by Henry921 on June 7th, 2013 @ 4:05pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Starscream or Knock Out, Starscream or Knockout, Starscream or Knock Out...
Seems a good possibility.


They've already questioned Screamer once before.

I'm hoping it's Soundwave or Shockwave, so we can get some further insight into their respective backstories. Soundwave especially, even if the Autobots fail to get anything out of him...
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493463)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 7th, 2013 @ 4:11pm CDT
Henry921 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Starscream or Knock Out, Starscream or Knockout, Starscream or Knock Out...
Seems a good possibility.


They've already questioned Screamer once before.


Actually, they never questioned him: there wasn't enough time, as Airachnid flew off in search for the Immobilizer in the other half of the Harbinger. All they were able to do was haul him in a trailer near the ship. ("Partners")
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493464)
Posted by Shockwave7 on June 7th, 2013 @ 4:26pm CDT
I haven't see 'Thirst' yet. Do we have any evidence that Silas is an dead? Or an undead zombie? Breakdown's body may be running amok, but if Silas is still alive, and contained within Breakdown, then he's not 'mindless', and could be interrogated. I can see him being 'free' of the influence of the Dark Energon, AND the Synth-en, and still able to think and talk (and be interrogated).
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493465)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 7th, 2013 @ 4:28pm CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:I haven't see 'Thirst' yet. Do we have any evidence that Silas is an dead? Or an undead zombie? Breakdown's body may be running amok, but if Silas is still alive, and contained within Breakdown, then he's not 'mindless', and could be interrogated. I can see him being 'free' of the influence of the Dark Energon, AND the Synth-en, and still able to think and talk (and be interrogated).


How should we know? Nobody hasn't seen it: it doesn't air for another two hours.

Two painfully long hours. :BANG_HEAD:

And as for the question of Silas being interrogated, there would probably be nothing he could give that could be worth something to the Decepticons. If he had something worth knowing, he would have spitted it out by now.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493467)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 7th, 2013 @ 4:39pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493469)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 7th, 2013 @ 4:40pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493470)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 7th, 2013 @ 4:43pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:Minus One Description http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/transfo ... aid=zap2it


We've got it covered already.

Ohh sorry I missed that post somehow
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493541)
Posted by Shockwave7 on June 7th, 2013 @ 11:09pm CDT
My guess wasn't far off. Silas in Breakdown's body did assert himself in this episode. What will this mean for 'Minus One'? There's a couple possibilities now.

1) Silas may not be dead. All Airachnid did was expose the spark chamber of Breakdown's body. She didn't gut Silas or anything. She just said 'whatever' and slunk away. Silas (in Breakdown's body) was left untended after Breakdown and Starscream reported to Megs. Silas could have recovered and made off. He could then be the one who is 'captured' and interrogated next week. Certainly, after his ordeals, he would have plenty of reasons to want to spill the beans on Megatron's plans.

2) After getting beat up by Megatron (again), Starscream goes rogue (again) and is the one who blabs to the autobots.

3) Knockout becomes disaffected after being rendered persona non grata following the zombie disaster. Having been stripped of all meaningful duties and respect, he may now seek greener pastures.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493562)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 8th, 2013 @ 12:54am CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:1) Silas may not be dead.
With only five episodes left to cover their tracks and little time to open up new story opportunities, I sincerely doubt Silas isn't dead.

That final "thank you" of his was the key, indicating that he saw her killing as a merciful, freeing him from his suffering to let him rest in peace.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493576)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 8th, 2013 @ 2:22am CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:1) Silas may not be dead. All Airachnid did was expose the spark chamber of Breakdown's body. She didn't gut Silas or anything. She just said 'whatever' and slunk away. Silas (in Breakdown's body) was left untended after Breakdown and Starscream reported to Megs. Silas could have recovered and made off. He could then be the one who is 'captured' and interrogated next week. Certainly, after his ordeals, he would have plenty of reasons to want to spill the beans on Megatron's plans.

2) After getting beat up by Megatron (again), Starscream goes rogue (again) and is the one who blabs to the autobots.

3) Breakdown becomes disaffected after being rendered persona non grata following the zombie disaster. Having been stripped of all meaningful duties and respect, he may now seek greener pastures.


Sheesh, why are you limiting yourself to Starscream or Breakdown? First of all, how would Silas know anything about Megatron's project if he's been contained all this time? Secondly, Knock Out and Airachnid are possibilities as well, especially since both have inside knowledge and would be more useful to the Autobots. Thirdly, if they play the Starscream card again, it would just seem repetitive and had gotten old by then. Finally, are you suggesting Breakdown return to full life? If not, how would Breakdown's corpse regain health? If so, the writers strictly prohibit any character from returning from the dead. Prime treats mortality different. If you're foolish enough to die, you stay dead.

As a side note, it is likely that the one whom the Autobots question is (one of?) the side-switchers that was mentioned this season, hence "Minus One."
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493638)
Posted by Shockwave7 on June 8th, 2013 @ 10:57am CDT
First of all, how would Silas know anything about Megatron's project if he's been contained all this time?


How would Silas know anything about Megatron's plots? Daaah, gee - he's been alive and on the ship for quite a while. Ya think he might... ya know... HEAR things? It wouldn't be the first time that a character on this TV show improbably relayed information that Vehicons, Insecticons and even Megatron were casually discussing while strolling the corridors, or shooting the breeze in their labs. Weren't Knockout and Starscream doing just that - discussing Project Predacon, and other things, RIGHT THERE while Silas was twitching on his slab? 'Daaah, how would he know', indeed. He'd know a lot more than Airachnid, who was in stasis the whole time, and who knows absolutely nothing about any of it.

Secondly, Knock Out and Airachnid are possibilities as well, especially since both have inside knowledge and would be more useful to the Autobots.


Uh - yes. I believe I already listed Knockout as a possibility. Thank you for agreeing with me.

Could it be Airachnid? Maybe. But Soundwave dumped her and all the insecticons onto one of Cybertron's moons with no way to escape. So I find it much LESS likely that it would be Airachnid than Silas, who is still on earth, and by no means 'certainly' dead.

That final "thank you" of his was the key, indicating that he saw her killing as a merciful, freeing him from his suffering to let him rest in peace.


Saying 'thank you' while Breakdown's body makes a kind of power-down humming noise is hardly a certified death certificate, especially in the world of TV-dom. Silas may not have to depend on Breakdown's body being functional in order to stay alive. Besides, he has bits of Dark Energon in him. Ya know - 'bring back the dead' and all that...? Huh? HUH?

With only five episodes left to cover their tracks and little time to open up new story opportunities, I sincerely doubt Silas isn't dead.


If 'gee they don't have many episodes left' is your sticking point, that's all the more reason to use Silas, an established character with a pre-built model. It'll be a lot easier for the writers to have Silas recover, be captured, and interrogated as opposed to writing a way for Airachnid to travel light years away without a spacebridge, without rocket propulsion, and without anyone on Earth who wants to bring her back.

Thirdly, if they play the Starscream card again, it would just seem repetitive and had gotten old by then.


Gee - repetition on a TV show. Yeah, I've never heard of any TV program doing anything like THAT before... /sarc

Finally, are you suggesting Breakdown return to full life? If not, how would Breakdown's corpse regain health? If so, the writers strictly prohibit any character from returning from the dead. Prime treats mortality different. If you're foolish enough to die, you stay dead.


Daaaah, gee - Dark Energon? Daaah, gee - re-animates the dead? Daaah, he died before when Airachnid killed him, yet he's STILL in the series? Doesn't sound like his body 'stayed dead', now does it? Obviously the writers don't 'strictly prohibit' meddling with the limitations of mortality now, do they?

Not sure why Airachnid-lovers are so dang insistent that SHE be the one, and fight to try and dismiss the notion that it could be Silas, who has just as plausible a chance of being the 'captured enemy' of 'Minus One' as anybody. However, in the interest of fairness, I will throw the Silas-haters a bone and add this caveat: We're all just speculating. Until they show 'Minus One', it's all merely educated guesswork.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493696)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 8th, 2013 @ 6:59pm CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:How would Silas know anything about Megatron's plots? Daaah, gee - he's been alive and on the ship for quite a while. Ya think he might... ya know... HEAR things? It wouldn't be the first time that a character on this TV show improbably relayed information that Vehicons, Insecticons and even Megatron were casually discussing while strolling the corridors, or shooting the breeze in their labs. Weren't Knockout and Starscream doing just that - discussing Project Predacon, and other things, RIGHT THERE while Silas was twitching on his slab? 'Daaah, how would he know', indeed. He'd know a lot more than Airachnid, who was in stasis the whole time, and who knows absolutely nothing about any of it.


Sorry, kid, but Dark Eneron is deadly to humans. Silas is more than likely dead.

Could it be Airachnid? Maybe. But Soundwave dumped her and all the insecticons onto one of Cybertron's moons with no way to escape. So I find it much LESS likely that it would be Airachnid than Silas, who is still on earth, and by no means 'certainly' dead.


Airachnid could request a ground bridge from the Autobots. Starscream, Megatron, and Dreadwing had no problem doing so.


Gee - repetition on a TV show. Yeah, I've never heard of any TV program doing anything like THAT before... /sarc


Because I was stating an impossibility and CLEARLY not a distaste. /sarc

Daaaah, gee - Dark Energon? Daaah, gee - re-animates the dead? Daaah, he died before when Airachnid killed him, yet he's STILL in the series? Doesn't sound like his body 'stayed dead', now does it?


The character is dead. All of Breakdown's reanimations were to support another character's well-being or as a mindless zombie, neither of whih revive the character of Breakdown; just his lifeless body. Therefore, daaaaahhhh geeee, Breakdown couldn't come back from the dead. :roll:

Not sure why Airachnid-lovers are so dang insistent that SHE be the one, and fight to try and dismiss the notion that it could be Silas, who has just as plausible a chance of being the 'captured enemy' of 'Minus One' as anybody. However, in the interest of fairness, I will throw the Silas-haters a bone and add this caveat: We're all just speculating. Until they show 'Minus One', it's all merely educated guesswork.


Yes, but speculation is open to discussion and question. As I said before, Silas is most likely dead thanks to the synthetic and dark energon infusions overloading his organic body.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493737)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 8th, 2013 @ 10:48pm CDT
All this "duh gee" stuff is getting real old, guys. :roll:

Shockwave7 wrote:Silas may not have to depend on Breakdown's body being functional in order to stay alive.
That was the whole point of hooking him up to Breakdown's body in the first place. His own human body had been mortally wounded that he had to be surgically fused to Breakdown's body in order to survive.

Shockwave7 wrote: Besides, he has bits of Dark Energon in him. Ya know - 'bring back the dead' and all that...? Huh? HUH?
1. I'm not PrymeStriker. I wasn't giving you an attitude, so I find yours given to me unwarranted.
2. Dark Energon reanimating the dead works on machines. For humans, however, the stuff is lethal. Raf was nearly killed by the stuff back in the season 1 finale.

Shockwave7 wrote:If 'gee they don't have many episodes left' is your sticking point, that's all the more reason to use Silas, an established character with a pre-built model. It'll be a lot easier for the writers to have Silas recover, be captured, and interrogated as opposed to writing a way for Airachnid to travel light years away without a spacebridge, without rocket propulsion, and without anyone on Earth who wants to bring her back.
I never suggested Airachid, so kindly don't aim that snap towards me.

As for the argument of using Silas since he already has a pre-built model, so does every single other character who's appeared on this show, so he's hardly that special in that regard. :-B

Shockwave7 wrote:Daaaah, gee - Dark Energon? Daaah, gee - re-animates the dead? Daaah, he died before when Airachnid killed him, yet he's STILL in the series? Doesn't sound like his body 'stayed dead', now does it? Obviously the writers don't 'strictly prohibit' meddling with the limitations of mortality now, do they?
Breakdown is dead, and has been dead all this time. Cylas is not the same person as Breakdown, thus he was in control of the dead guy's body at the time. The body might have life to it, but the soul of Breakdown is long gone.

PrymeStriker wrote:Airachnid could request a ground bridge from the Autobots. Starscream, Megatron, and Dreadwing had no problem doing so.
On Earth, yes. Billions and billiosn of lightyears away on the uninhabited moon of a dead planet with likely no communications with the outside world? Probably not.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1493744)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 8th, 2013 @ 11:29pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:All this "duh gee" stuff is getting real old, guys. :roll:


Since when was it young?

1. I'm not PrymeStriker. I wasn't giving you an attitude, so I find yours given to me unwarranted.


When did I give him an attitude until my most recent post? :???:

2. Dark Energon reanimating the dead works on machines. For humans, however, the stuff is lethal. Raf was nearly killed by the stuff back in the season 1 finale.


Thank you.

On Earth, yes. Billions and billiosn of lightyears away on the uninhabited moon of a dead planet with likely no communications with the outside world? Probably not.


Yeah, I was under the impression that the Autobots had a space bridge, but that was destroyed in Outpost Omega One's combustion. With that, I also thought the Autobots could detect distress signals through said bridge upgrade from Cybertron's proximity.

Well then, perhaps an existing Decepticon could attempt to make a deal with Airachnid only to be double crossed. In any case, it can't be Silas.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495245)
Posted by El Duque on June 14th, 2013 @ 11:16am CDT
Zap2it has now updated their Transformers Prime Beast Hunters program guide with the description of episode 11, "Persuasion". This episode is scheduled to air on July 12th, take a look at the brief synopsis below:

Megatron appeals to Ratchet; Optimus takes on the Predacon.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495249)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2013 @ 11:21am CDT
Could Ratchet be the Anakin to Megatron's Palpatine? :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495262)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 14th, 2013 @ 11:59am CDT
Watch Megatron persuade Ratchet to join the Decepticons and I'll jump up and down right then and there in the living room. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495284)
Posted by bluecatcinema on June 14th, 2013 @ 1:24pm CDT
It sounds like Megatron is angling for some kind of an alliance...
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495294)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 14th, 2013 @ 1:59pm CDT
Sounds to me like Predaking and mates go rogue and Megatron goes to the Autobots for help, kind alike back when Unicron blew him off.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495310)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on June 14th, 2013 @ 2:43pm CDT
I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495315)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2013 @ 2:51pm CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495339)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 14th, 2013 @ 3:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?

I think he means Megatron gets trashed and calls Ratchet like Starscream used to.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495343)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2013 @ 4:07pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?

I think he means Megatron gets trashed and calls Ratchet like Starscream used to.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Knock Out is Megatron's doctor, has operated on Megatron before, and ought to know his systems better than Ratchet would. So, why call for Ratchet for repairs when Megs has Knock Out?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495345)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 14th, 2013 @ 4:12pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?

I think he means Megatron gets trashed and calls Ratchet like Starscream used to.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Knock Out is Megatron's doctor, has operated on Megatron before, and ought to know his systems better than Ratchet would. So, why call for Ratchet for repairs when Megs has Knock Out?

Unless Knock Out goes rouge in "Minus One" :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495350)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 14th, 2013 @ 4:24pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?

I think he means Megatron gets trashed and calls Ratchet like Starscream used to.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Knock Out is Megatron's doctor, has operated on Megatron before, and ought to know his systems better than Ratchet would. So, why call for Ratchet for repairs when Megs has Knock Out?

Unless Knock Out goes rouge in "Minus One" :P

Or you know, gets eaten by the Predacons during their "liberation".
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495356)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2013 @ 4:52pm CDT
Maybe Knock Out really is the one who gets captured and questioned by the Autobots in episode 62. :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495358)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 14th, 2013 @ 4:59pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Maybe Knock Out really is the one who gets captured and questioned by the Autobots in episode 62. :-?

And water-boarded to death!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495481)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 15th, 2013 @ 12:38am CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's pulling a Starscream. He'll of been thrashed by Predaking and calls for repairs.
What about Knock Out?

I think he means Megatron gets trashed and calls Ratchet like Starscream used to.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Knock Out is Megatron's doctor, has operated on Megatron before, and ought to know his systems better than Ratchet would. So, why call for Ratchet for repairs when Megs has Knock Out?

Unless Knock Out goes rouge in "Minus One" :P


Knock Out and Ratchet swapping sides would just make this season. :DANCE:

Please, Prime gods. I don't ask for much; I've been a good boy. :PRAY:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495485)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 15th, 2013 @ 12:50am CDT
viruscarnage wrote:Unless Knock Out goes rouge in "Minus One" :P
But Knock Out already is colored red. :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1495495)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 15th, 2013 @ 1:56am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:Unless Knock Out goes rouge in "Minus One" :P
But Knock Out already is colored red. :P

Lol he wants to be more red :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497609)
Posted by El Duque on June 24th, 2013 @ 6:08am CDT
Courtesy of TV Guide we have an extended episode synopsis for the upcoming episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Minus One". This episode is scheduled to air on July 5th, check out the more detailed description below.

Episode Synopsis: Soundwave is captured by the Autobots; Megatron revives an old plan. Original Air Date: Jul 5, 2013
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497623)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 24th, 2013 @ 6:36am CDT
Well, then. Have fun getting Soundwave to budge.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497625)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 24th, 2013 @ 6:38am CDT
I can see Megatron blaming Starscream for Soundwave's capture.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497628)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 24th, 2013 @ 6:39am CDT
I wonder if he might finally speak. I don't care if he does or not (unless he has a lousy voice), but I still wonder since, according to a complaint about last episode from Rik Alvarez (former Hasbro team employee), he was supposed to speak after disposing of Airachnid in "Thirst", but all his lines were cut out.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497630)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 24th, 2013 @ 6:42am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:according to a complaint about last episode from Rik Alvarez (former Hasbro team employee), he was supposed to speak after disposing of Airachnid in "Thirst", but all his lines were cut out.


Thanks for ruining my day. :-( :BANG_HEAD: Image
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497632)
Posted by njb902 on June 24th, 2013 @ 6:46am CDT
I bet the Predacon/s are the one/s to defeat him and the Autobots just find him and capture him that way.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497657)
Posted by bluecatcinema on June 24th, 2013 @ 8:46am CDT
"An old plan", eh? I wonder which one... Surely not another crack at Dark Energon?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497659)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 24th, 2013 @ 8:49am CDT
bluecatcinema wrote:"An old plan", eh? I wonder which one... Surely not another crack at Dark Energon?

At first I thought it was the Autobots and Decepticons teaming up, but that would depend on if Predaking goes solo in "Evolution" or not.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497672)
Posted by Shockwave7 on June 24th, 2013 @ 9:36am CDT
Well well - looks like most of us WERE wrong. I was wrong in that the prisoner is NOT Silas. The Airachnid-lovers were wrong in that it's not Airachnid (boo hoo).

I admit, this one took me by surprise. Soundwave? Interesting choice. I can just imagine the 'interrogation' scenes....

Optimus: 'All right Soundwave! TALK!'
Soundwave: '......'
Optimus: 'Talk!'
Soundwave: '......'
Optimus: 'Talk!'
Soundwave: '......'
Optimus: 'OOOOOOOOOOOO!'
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497675)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 24th, 2013 @ 9:50am CDT
Yea have fun interrogating Soundwave, most you'll get out of that is him learning too much of your secrets and then space-bridging the Nemesis into your face.

But if he does talk, oh man I bet he sounds super creepy.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497759)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 24th, 2013 @ 4:59pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:according to a complaint about last episode from Rik Alvarez (former Hasbro team employee), he was supposed to speak after disposing of Airachnid in "Thirst", but all his lines were cut out.


Thanks for ruining my day. :-( :BANG_HEAD: Image
Why's that?

Dead Metal wrote:Yea have fun interrogating Soundwave, most you'll get out of that is him learning too much of your secrets and then space-bridging the Nemesis into your face.

But if he does talk, oh man I bet he sounds super creepy.
A fanboy wish of mine would be for him to be voiced by (or at least sound exactly like) Isaac C. Singleton Jr. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497773)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 24th, 2013 @ 10:44pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:according to a complaint about last episode from Rik Alvarez (former Hasbro team employee), he was supposed to speak after disposing of Airachnid in "Thirst", but all his lines were cut out.


Thanks for ruining my day. :-( :BANG_HEAD: Image
Why's that?


It kills me to know "what could have been," especially "what could have been" a monumental point for the series, thus doubling he episode's awesomeness.

:-(

A fanboy wish of mine would be for him to be voiced by (or at least sound exactly like) Isaac C. Singleton Jr. ;)


This is what I was thinking they'd do instead of Frank Welker. Sure, he's already there in the studio, but this show has a habit of getting unique voice actors for unique characters, even for the most temporary of appearances (save for Tailgate, Bombshock, and Makeshift).
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497778)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 24th, 2013 @ 11:07pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:A fanboy wish of mine would be for him to be voiced by (or at least sound exactly like) Isaac C. Singleton Jr. ;)


This is what I was thinking they'd do instead of Frank Welker. Sure, he's already there in the studio, but this show has a habit of getting unique voice actors for unique characters, even for the most temporary of appearances (save for Tailgate, Bombshock, and Makeshift).
Yeah, and the only WFC/FOC voice actor they've used for the same character is Peter Cullen as Optimus, but that was less "he voiced the character in the games" and more "he's THE voice of the character".

As much as I would LOOOOOOOOVE for them to get Johnny Yong Bosch should Bumblebee ever get his voice fixed (even if only temporarily), they've already got Frank Welker doing Bumblebee's as is.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497784)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 24th, 2013 @ 11:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:As much as I would LOOOOOOOOVE for them to get Johnny Yong Bosch should Bumblebee ever get his voice fixed (even if only temporarily), they've already got Frank Welker doing Bumblebee's as is.


:???:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Episode Description (1497786)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 24th, 2013 @ 11:17pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:As much as I would LOOOOOOOOVE for them to get Johnny Yong Bosch should Bumblebee ever get his voice fixed (even if only temporarily), they've already got Frank Welker doing Bumblebee's as is.


:???:
"Frank Welker records actual words written for Bumblebee which are later replaced with sound effects." -- From "The Autobits Edition" of episode 53.

So, yeah, Bee is voiced by Welker. 8)

Click here to view an additional 6 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014