Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 2:09PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,578

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

YouTube user Wlad SkuLLine has uploaded an extended preview clip of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One", which we've embedded below. Be sure to tune into the Hub Network this Friday at 7:30 PM ET.

Credit(s): Wlad SkuLLine
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500504)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on July 3rd, 2013 @ 2:33pm CDT
The title, to me, seems to suggest that somebody's gonna die. Thoughts?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500505)
Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha on July 3rd, 2013 @ 2:49pm CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:The title, to me, seems to suggest that somebody's gonna die. Thoughts?


No one important's gonna die. Soundwave is just "taking a trip" with the Autobots.

Interesting though, someone's gonna fix the Omega Lock and it's Megatron.

And Optimus and the others will probably stop him and Cybertron will remain dead.

Fantastic.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500515)
Posted by Neurie on July 3rd, 2013 @ 3:21pm CDT
Either that or its going Beast Machines......
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500521)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 3rd, 2013 @ 3:38pm CDT
Wow this week is looking even better then before!

But we all know why Megatron is rebuilding the omega lock, so he can revive his cyberforming of earth plan
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500524)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 3rd, 2013 @ 3:42pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:Wow this week is looking even better then before!

But we all know why Megatron is rebuilding the omega lock, so he can revive his cyberforming of earth plan


All while gaining a political advantage over the Autobots, who prevented Megatron from not only cyberforming Earth, but prevented the revival of Cybertron so that Cybertronians may return home.

Just love what goes through Megatron's cerebral circuitry. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500528)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 3rd, 2013 @ 3:45pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:Wow this week is looking even better then before!

But we all know why Megatron is rebuilding the omega lock, so he can revive his cyberforming of earth plan


All while gaining a political advantage over the Autobots, who prevented Megatron from not only cyberforming Earth, but prevented the revival of Cybertron so that Cybertronians may return home.

Just love what goes through Megatron's cerebral circuitry. :lol:

And what makes it worse is that if Optimus would say he destroyed the Omega Lock to save another world, most Cybertronians would be like "Who cares about that primitive planet, our planet is more important."
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500531)
Posted by sdn1337 on July 3rd, 2013 @ 3:50pm CDT
It looks like Ultra Magnus has a claw for a hand! I feel bad for the guy.

If someone is to die in this episode, I can see it being him considering that he sacrificed one of his limbs already.

I will be so disappointed. Not in a bad way though. It will just raise the severity of the whole conflict!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500533)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 3rd, 2013 @ 3:59pm CDT
sdn1337 wrote:It looks like Ultra Magnus has a claw for a hand! I feel bad for the guy.

Didn't the previous wrecker commander also have a claw for a hand?

sdn1337 wrote:If someone is to die in this episode, I can see it being him considering that he sacrificed one of his limbs already.

I hope it's not Ultra Magnus, he is one of my favourite characters.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500535)
Posted by T-Macksimus on July 3rd, 2013 @ 4:13pm CDT
sdn1337 wrote:If someone is to die in this episode, I can see it being him considering that he sacrificed one of his limbs already.


A sacrifice is usually something offered up willingly. Predaking didn't ask, Magnus didn't offer, King just straight up ground it into the dust like he was stomping out a cheap cigar.
I don't think they'll sacrifice Magnus though. They have to give him the opportunity to get some pay-back, do some serious damage with that hook and give him a chance to prove that he's capable of loosening up and having some kind of personality.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500537)
Posted by sdn1337 on July 3rd, 2013 @ 4:18pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
sdn1337 wrote:It looks like Ultra Magnus has a claw for a hand! I feel bad for the guy.

Didn't the previous wrecker commander also have a claw for a hand?

sdn1337 wrote:If someone is to die in this episode, I can see it being him considering that he sacrificed one of his limbs already.

I hope it's not Ultra Magnus, he is one of my favourite characters.


I have no clue. If he did than that's pretty interesting. It can possibly symbolize that he's truly settled with Bulkhead & Jack as true Wreckers. :WRECKERS:

And me neither! It would suck so much man.... especially when team Prime approached Magnus in a time of need and Optimus told him about the "human concept of family"

That scene gave me goosebumps... I was smiling so hard. If he were to be lost after that... I might shed some tears. But still, if that were to happen, it would just bring up the scale of the conflict.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500538)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 3rd, 2013 @ 4:18pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:
sdn1337 wrote:If someone is to die in this episode, I can see it being him considering that he sacrificed one of his limbs already.


A sacrifice is usually something offered up willingly. Predaking didn't ask, Magnus didn't offer, King just straight up ground it into the dust like he was stomping out a cheap cigar.


I saw it more as "Eww, a cockroach. Squishy-squishy." Appropriate, if Predaking's mind turns into Robo-Hitler.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500541)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 3rd, 2013 @ 4:30pm CDT
sdn1337 wrote:
I have no clue. If he did than that's pretty interesting. It can possibly symbolize that he's truly settled with Bulkhead & Jack as true Wreckers. :WRECKERS:




Impactor was the previous leader of the Wreckers. This is the Generation One character, not the Prime character. The only visualization of that character (so far) is the Fall of Cybertron toy, the retool of Onslaught. But he does come with a weapon that looks similar to his hook-appendage-whatever.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500544)
Posted by sdn1337 on July 3rd, 2013 @ 4:38pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:



Impactor was the previous leader of the Wreckers. This is the Generation One character, not the Prime character. The only visualization of that character (so far) is the Fall of Cybertron toy, the retool of Onslaught. But he does come with a weapon that looks similar to his hook-appendage-whatever.


About Magnus, I guess sacrifice wasn't the right word.

And that's awesome I never knew that. Hopefully it will be a reference to Impactor. I love homages. Especially in the TF Universe.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500547)
Posted by Eagleblaster on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:07pm CDT
Yay, Transformers prime in full on action mode. Its on like donkey kong.
Opitus prime said "I will engage the Predacon". Good, I wanna see who will be the last bot standing.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500549)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:09pm CDT
sdn1337 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:



Impactor was the previous leader of the Wreckers. This is the Generation One character, not the Prime character. The only visualization of that character (so far) is the Fall of Cybertron toy, the retool of Onslaught. But he does come with a weapon that looks similar to his hook-appendage-whatever.


About Magnus, I guess sacrifice wasn't the right word.

And that's awesome I never knew that. Hopefully it will be a reference to Impactor. I love homages. Especially in the TF Universe.

I like homages too, except for G1 ones. I know people who will brags about G1 being the best series because it had homages and I know alot of geewunners who say prime should be more like g1 and homages dont help
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500550)
Posted by sdn1337 on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:14pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
I like homages too, except for G1 ones. I know people who will brags about G1 being the best series because it had homages and I know alot of geewunners who say prime should be more like g1 and homages dont help


I'm on the same page with you. I feel like the comic's universe that are based off of G1 should be payed homage. The story telling is better imo and you have a better look into the characters themselves.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500553)
Posted by El Duque on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:35pm CDT
The Hub Network's facebook page has shared a new teaser image from Friday's all new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Minus One". Be sure to tune in on Friday at 7:30 PM ET.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500554)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:38pm CDT
...Why does Soundwave have a smiley face on his visor...
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500555)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:40pm CDT
That can't possibly be a good sign for the Autobots.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Extended Clip (1500556)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on July 3rd, 2013 @ 5:40pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:...Why does Soundwave have a smiley face on his visor...


It's a little known fact that Soundwave is a master troll.

Ending Soon On eBay

2002 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS JAZZ MISB REISSUE 1 VERY NICE - Time Remaining: 8 days 10 hours 7 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Generations Voyager Megatron - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 54 minutes 16 seconds
Lot of 2 - Transformers Mighty Muggs Action Figures - Starscream & Grimlock - Time Remaining: 8 days 20 hours 54 minutes 36 seconds
For Hasbro Transformers BW raid Platinum Edition Optimus Prime captain orangutan - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 44 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 GEN 1 ORIGINAL DECEPTICON CYCLONUS FIGURE WITH GUN - Time Remaining: 9 days 2 hours 25 minutes 53 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 ORIGINAL HEADMASTER WEIRDWOLF FIGURE NEAR COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 9 days 2 hours 35 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Brimstone Figure - Time Remaining: 9 days 5 hours 56 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Menasor Stunticons Boxed Set MISB 2016 - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 13 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
Twincast / Podcast #148:
"And Rom The Space Knight"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016