Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview

Saturday, June 29th, 2013 10:58AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 13,782

With Transformers Prime Beast Hunters returning yesterday with new episodes, we now have a preview for next Friday's episode Minus One. This preview comes to us via youtube user NinjaGo Tree. Check out the embedded video to see what's in store next week for the robots in disguise.

Credit(s): Youtube user NinjaGo Tree
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499091)
Posted by NovaSentinel on June 29th, 2013 @ 11:28am CDT
Looks like [spoiler]Magnus has a grapple hand[/spoiler] but I can't quite tell
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499106)
Posted by Shelf Space on June 29th, 2013 @ 12:47pm CDT
NovaSentinel wrote:Looks like [spoiler]Magnus has a grapple hand[/spoiler] but I can't quite tell

Yeah totally, I was thinkin the same thing...

Tried to get a still shot of it, this was the best I could do:

[Spoilers possibly}

Starting to share some characteristics of another certain leader of the Wreckers
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499122)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 29th, 2013 @ 1:38pm CDT
Huh, much more action and less interrogation than it appears. Can't wait to see it next Friday!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499136)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 29th, 2013 @ 2:00pm CDT
I wonder how they will interrogate Soundwave when he doesn't talk.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499138)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 29th, 2013 @ 2:01pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:I wonder how they will interrogate Soundwave when he doesn't talk.

I think I read somewhere that this is the episode where Soundwave finally speaks. I can't remember where I read it, but that's what it said.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499139)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 29th, 2013 @ 2:04pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

:O

I hope he doesnt have that G1 voice like in Animated I hate that so much.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499152)
Posted by Shelf Space on June 29th, 2013 @ 2:32pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
I hope he doesnt have that G1 voice like in Animated I hate that so much.

On the contrary, he better F'ing have that voice
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499243)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 29th, 2013 @ 5:40pm CDT
Shelf Space wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
I hope he doesnt have that G1 voice like in Animated I hate that so much.

On the contrary, he better F'ing have that voice

I would rather them put on Energon then for him to have that voice
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499326)
Posted by Aladar on June 29th, 2013 @ 8:30pm CDT
Soundwave speaks?? Dafuq??? Anyway Magnus with a hook looks temporary.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499410)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 29th, 2013 @ 11:17pm CDT
Soundwave speaking in this episode remains undetermined.

Soundwave speaking in "Thirst", however, was prevented from happening since his lines were cut out.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499411)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 29th, 2013 @ 11:18pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Soundwave speaking in this episode remains undetermined.

That's probably what I read about, but I couldn't remember the specifics. Thanks for clarifying as usual, Sabrblade! ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499509)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 30th, 2013 @ 7:24am CDT

But I still hope he sounds like a creepier version of G1.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499535)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 30th, 2013 @ 9:46am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Wouldn't it be hilarious of Soundwave had an incredibly annoying high pitched ear-grating voice?
I knew I wasn't the only one thinking of Gilbert Gottfried for Soundwave! :D :P :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1499621)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 30th, 2013 @ 4:24pm CDT
I think the title "Minus One" was in memory of Magnus' hand :D
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1500315)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 2nd, 2013 @ 7:26pm CDT

I think we now know what he persuades Ratchet about two episodes from now. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1500317)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 2nd, 2013 @ 7:29pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote::shock: I just saw a new commercial on the Hub for this Friday's new episode that had Megatron saying, "[spoiler]We must continue our focus on the reconstruction of the Omega Lock.[/spoiler]"

I think we now know what he persuades Ratchet about two episodes from now. ;)

I actually saw that earlier today myself. I would have captured it on my iPod, uploaded it to YouTube and sent it in, but it was long gone before I even looked in its general direction. Plus, it seemed familiar, so I thought nothing of it since.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1500321)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 2nd, 2013 @ 7:45pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

I think we now know what he persuades Ratchet about two episodes from now. ;)

Another reason why I hate being Canadian sometimes.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1500500)
Posted by El Duque on July 3rd, 2013 @ 2:07pm CDT
YouTube user Wlad SkuLLine has uploaded an extended preview clip of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One", which we've embedded below. Be sure to tune into the Hub Network this Friday at 7:30 PM ET.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1500504)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on July 3rd, 2013 @ 2:33pm CDT
The title, to me, seems to suggest that somebody's gonna die. Thoughts?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Preview (1500505)
Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha on July 3rd, 2013 @ 2:49pm CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:The title, to me, seems to suggest that somebody's gonna die. Thoughts?

No one important's gonna die. Soundwave is just "taking a trip" with the Autobots.

Interesting though, someone's gonna fix the Omega Lock and it's Megatron.

And Optimus and the others will probably stop him and Cybertron will remain dead.

Fantastic.

Ending Soon On eBay

Generations Voyager Class Rhinox - Hasbro Transformers Beast Wars - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 11 minutes 38 seconds
Generations Deluxe Class Kup - Hasbro Transformers 2011 - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 43 minutes 41 seconds
Generations Deluxe Class Cybertronian Soundwave - Hasbro Transformers 2011 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 13 minutes
Generations Deluxe Class Warpath - Hasbro Transformers 2010 - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 14 minutes 3 seconds
Generations Deluxe Class Wheeljack - Hasbro Transformers 2011 - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 14 minutes 46 seconds
Combiner Wars Leader Class Ultra Magnus - Hasbro Transformers - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 59 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS JAPAN C-39 SURVIVE KODIAK GRIZZLY BEAR FIGURE - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 32 minutes 13 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 E-HOBBY SHATTERED GLASS SG SOUNDWAVE SG BLASTER SOUNDBLASTER - Time Remaining: 21 days 11 hours 20 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits