Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK

Thursday, July 11th, 2013 11:11AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,586

Thanks to our friend Shenanigans and his friend Bryan we can report that the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Exclusives have been released in the UK! These photos were taken at a Tesco in West Bromwich, England. This sub-line consists of various repaints from the previous Beast Hunters line.

The Constructbot Elites Wheeljack and Soundwave were also sighted.

Credit(s): Shenanigans and Bryan
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502415)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 11th, 2013 @ 11:16am CDT
Dammit, UK! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502419)
Posted by hinomars19 on July 11th, 2013 @ 11:29am CDT
curse thee Shennanigans! You beat me to it 8-} I was there a few hours ago and got Abominus and the Smokescreen/cindersaur 2 pack, I was gonna share the news :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502423)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 11th, 2013 @ 11:35am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502425)
Posted by leokearon on July 11th, 2013 @ 11:40am CDT
I hope these come to Ireland soon, they would be great for my Birthday
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502429)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 11th, 2013 @ 11:46am CDT
Why are the names all mixed up on the Abominus box?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502431)
Posted by hinomars19 on July 11th, 2013 @ 11:47am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Speaking of Abominus, doesn't he come with a DVD? I could've sworn that the multipack came with one.

Sadly not. The box is big enough to have fit one in though, deceptively big :-( Without some scrutiny a lot of parents may well think this is more worth its £25 price tag than it actually is.
Still, he is cooler than I thought he was now I see him in person.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502432)
Posted by triKlops on July 11th, 2013 @ 11:50am CDT
The Abominus looks great and Sky Lynx better than I thought.
Really feeling the packaging design as well on these.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502434)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 11th, 2013 @ 11:51am CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:Why are the names all mixed up on the Abominus box?

Only Twinstrike and Rippersnapper have their names switched.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502436)
Posted by Shenanigans on July 11th, 2013 @ 11:59am CDT
Due credit goes to my good buddy Bryan who sent in pictures with his phone from the scene! I was merely the messenger who he asked to mirror the photos and send news to all the sites.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502437)
Posted by Spleenzorio on July 11th, 2013 @ 12:00pm CDT
So are we gunna get the Abominus set before each individual figure is released or what :(
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502440)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 11th, 2013 @ 12:05pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Why are the names all mixed up on the Abominus box?

Only Twinstrike and Rippersnapper have their names switched.

It looks to me that the are referring to:

Rippersnapper as Windrazor
Windrazor as Hun-Gurrr
Hun-Gurr as Twinstrike
Twinstrike as Rippersnapper

Blight looks to be the only one correct or am I looking at it wrong.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502447)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 11th, 2013 @ 12:18pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Why are the names all mixed up on the Abominus box?

Only Twinstrike and Rippersnapper have their names switched.

It looks to me that the are referring to:

Rippersnapper as Windrazor
Windrazor as Hun-Gurrr
Hun-Gurr as Twinstrike
Twinstrike as Rippersnapper

Blight looks to be the only one correct or am I looking at it wrong.

Name positioning, Hasbro, name positioning! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502462)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 11th, 2013 @ 12:50pm CDT
WHY did they swap the names of the Terrorcons on the packaging?! WHY?!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502463)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on July 11th, 2013 @ 12:55pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Dammit, UK! :BANG_HEAD:

Hit me with a list in the usual fashion and I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, we do our grocery shopping in Tesco anyway!

Interesting that these are in Euro packaging and no sign of Cryo-Predaking?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502464)
Posted by hinomars19 on July 11th, 2013 @ 12:58pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:WHY did they swap the names of the Terrorcons on the packaging?! WHY?!

Incompetence and general ignorance of the products they sell?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502470)
Posted by ketchupbot on July 11th, 2013 @ 1:14pm CDT
I'm glad I washed my hands before taking these photos haha!

Darksteel or Red-Grape as I'm now going to call him (receipt just said voyager with red grape right underneath it), is pretty sweet. I love the blue and orange colour scheme. The robot head looks a little sloppy though, paint-wise.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502505)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 11th, 2013 @ 3:41pm CDT
ketchupbot wrote:I'm glad I washed my hands before taking these photos haha!

Irony at its finest :lol: Grimwing's Japanese repaint is called Budora, which can be translated as "battle dragon" or "grape dragon".
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502512)
Posted by ketchupbot on July 11th, 2013 @ 3:57pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ketchupbot wrote:I'm glad I washed my hands before taking these photos haha!

HAHAHA OH DEAR :lol: ! Here's the evidence
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502605)
Posted by craggy on July 12th, 2013 @ 3:19am CDT
Didn't have them at my local Tesco last night but I'm still hopeful. How much are the Legion 2 packs?

Oh, and btw, extra large box or no, I think Abominus is worth £25. It's 5 cyberverse for a fiver each, which is about right, plus no hunting to complete the set.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising and Constructbots Elites Released in the UK (1502622)
Posted by ketchupbot on July 12th, 2013 @ 6:15am CDT
I think the 2 packs were £10 if I remember correctly? The machine wars deco on prime looks nice in his with scourge.

Ending Soon On eBay

1986 Hasbro G1 Transformers Onslaught Misc Parts and Instructions - Time Remaining: 9 days 4 hours 12 seconds
TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME POSTER ~ I Want You ~  IDW  RARE  OOP 2005  NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 5 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Combiner Wars Leader Class Hasbro New - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 6 minutes 52 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS EVIL PREDACON TRANSQUITO ~ KENNER 1997   ~ MISB - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 38 minutes 54 seconds
1997 Transformers Beast Wars Fuzors Air Hammer New Hammerhead Shark/Hawk - Time Remaining: 8 days 8 hours 53 minutes 56 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1: Fortress Maximus Hasbro, Japan, almost complete - Time Remaining: 9 days 4 hours 35 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers G1 Devastator Excavator Scavenger New MIB UNUSE Constructicon AFA - Time Remaining: 9 days 3 hours 49 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers G1 Junior Jr Soundblaster Mint New MIB UNUSED Rare Japan Boxed - Time Remaining: 9 days 4 hours 29 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016