Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives

Tuesday, October 8th, 2013 4:48PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,652

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising released today on both DVD and Blu-ray, and our friends at Shout! Factory dropped by to let us know that copies purchased at Wal-Mart and Target will have exclusive content. The Wal-Mart copies will come with three trading cards and a special behind the scenes feature. Target copies will feature exclusive audio commentary and three animated Beast Bite shorts. Be sure to pick up a copy today to your favorite retailer.

WALMART STORES:
Only at Walmart
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING DVD
  • Includes 3 Collectible Trading Cards Inside!
  • Bonus Feature – A Look Behind The Scenes

TARGET STORES:
Only At Target
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING DVD
Includes Exclusive Bonus Features:

• Exclusive Audio Commentary
  • 3 Exclusive Animated “Beast Bites” Shorts

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Blu-ray, DVD and On-Air Discussion

Credit(s): Shout! Factory

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522607)
Posted by Bouncy X on October 8th, 2013 @ 4:53pm CDT
different extras only available at certain locations?

...and the Star Trek Into Darkness effect officially becomes a trend...sad.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522612)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 8th, 2013 @ 5:04pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:different extras only available at certain locations?

...and the Star Trek Into Darkness effect officially becomes a trend...sad.

And I have now lost any and all interest in getting this because I'd feel like I was missing out on something.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522633)
Posted by Metrosuplex on October 8th, 2013 @ 6:51pm CDT

Anyway, I'm thinking the collectable cards are better. Those snippets (Beast bites) are available online (and aren't very good), and the extras usually disappoint me.

Then again, I shudder to think of how badly the cards might have been done... :SICK:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522635)
Posted by Bounti76 on October 8th, 2013 @ 7:15pm CDT
I picked up my copy at Target, not knowing it was sold anywhere else... I guess I figured that the movie, like the toyline, would be a store exclusive.

Oddly enough, the "Predacons Rising" endcap had been taken down, and the toys were back in their usual section. The movie was in the regular Audio/Video/Game department.

Also, there was a coupon attached to the front that gave $5 off any Transformers toy purchase. I used it to pick up Darksteel, since I didn't have him.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522636)
Posted by Bounti76 on October 8th, 2013 @ 7:15pm CDT
Double post.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522640)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 8th, 2013 @ 7:27pm CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:I wonder if this will ever be included in some sort of ULTIMATE BOX SET!!!! :michaelbay: I guess they don't usually include the movie tie-in, but it'd be nice to have one slim set, rather than 4 different sets of DVDs. :BANG_HEAD:

So if I buy all the seasons I'll have to buy those individual discs that have the season premieres/finales separate?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522651)
Posted by Emerje on October 8th, 2013 @ 8:17pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:different extras only available at certain locations?

...and the Star Trek Into Darkness effect officially becomes a trend...sad.

Aren't they just imitating the same BS they pull with the hundreds of live action Transformers movie exclusives on a smaller scale?

Emerje
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522657)
Posted by VirusCarnage on October 8th, 2013 @ 8:46pm CDT
Has anyone seen this at Canadian retail by chance?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522658)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 8th, 2013 @ 9:22pm CDT
Aw, great. This is Movie 1 all over again. The Behind the Scenes feature and the Audio Commentary feature both appeal to me. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522684)
Posted by megatronus on October 8th, 2013 @ 11:46pm CDT
Wonder when it'll show up on Netflix... :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522692)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 9th, 2013 @ 1:50am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522715)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 9th, 2013 @ 7:18am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Let me ask the important question, any new footage from the actual movie that wasn't shown on tv?
Nope.

The movie was leaked online ahead of its TV premiere, so those of us who saw both saw that the Hub just showed what all was in the commercial-free version.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522760)
Posted by Rated X on October 9th, 2013 @ 12:09pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522769)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 9th, 2013 @ 12:34pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Lol I found it online last night. I hope it's good. Im still trying to watch the Transformers Go episodes which arent that good. Hopefully this is better.
If you're looking to watch Go!, I can help you with that. :)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522777)
Posted by Rated X on October 9th, 2013 @ 1:18pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
If you're looking to watch Go!, I can help you with that. :)

Well I have the MP4 downloads of Go! with english sub-titles. Are there any versions available with English audio yet ?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522778)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 9th, 2013 @ 1:20pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
If you're looking to watch Go!, I can help you with that. :)

No, but I can direct you to English subtitled episodes in HD. ;)

As well as an information hub to explain what this show's deal is and such. :-B
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522784)
Posted by Rated X on October 9th, 2013 @ 2:10pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
If you're looking to watch Go!, I can help you with that. :)

No, but I can direct you to English subtitled episodes in HD. ;)

As well as an information hub to explain what this show's deal is and such. :-B

Cool. Is it a link or a download ?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522785)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 9th, 2013 @ 2:15pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Cool. Is it a link or a download ?
This thread.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522822)
Posted by triKlops on October 9th, 2013 @ 4:32pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Cool. Is it a link or a download ?
This thread.

@Rated X, highly recommended
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising hits store shelves today - Wal-Mart and Target Exclusives (1522928)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 9th, 2013 @ 11:16pm CDT
triKlops wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Cool. Is it a link or a download ?
This thread.

@Rated X, highly recommended
Note to self: Must update glossary with more terms.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Evolution 2 Pack Grimlock Energon Generation 1 G1 T-Rex lot optimus - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 58 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars MENASOR Motormaster Dead End Breakdown Offroad Ds BJ - Time Remaining: 21 days 14 hours 4 minutes 21 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Cybertronian Soundwave Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 51 minutes 16 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 - 1985 HOIST - 100% COMPLETE - NICE SHAPE ! - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 23 minutes 26 seconds
G2 Transformers YELLOW SCAVENGER MOC - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 55 minutes 1 second
G1 Transformers Sharkticon Action Figure Army Alpha Quintesson Energon Megatron - Time Remaining: 13 days 11 hours 39 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers G1 Lot Vintage Astrotrain Triplechanger 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 40 minutes 26 seconds
Swindle Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 25 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive