Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo

Sunday, March 24th, 2013 9:14PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,164

Courtesy of YouTube user tfp beasthunters we have the Hub's promo for next week's episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunteres, "Scattered". Enjoy the preview embedded below, and be sure to tune into the Hub this Friday at 7:30 PM ET for this exciting episdoe.

Credit(s): tfp beasthunters
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474014)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on March 24th, 2013 @ 9:28pm CDT
Some of the footage shown was from "Prey", not "Scattered". Wonder if they're be airing both?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474015)
Posted by Seibertron on March 24th, 2013 @ 9:29pm CDT
I'm excited! Can't wait to see Shockwave, Ultra Magnus and Predaking in this episode. :D
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474016)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 24th, 2013 @ 9:29pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474021)
Posted by STINGRAY749 on March 24th, 2013 @ 10:06pm CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:its even more agonizing because for me and others whgo watched the movie combing the first 3 episodes we have to wait even longer for a new episode.

It is on youtube. Here's a link to the best quality one I could find.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474030)
Posted by Mkall on March 24th, 2013 @ 10:59pm CDT
As I have learned patience (and acquired a taste for HD Prime), I'm eagerly awaiting this episode.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474044)
Posted by toddstarz on March 25th, 2013 @ 12:33am CDT
is it just me or wheeljack got a wider set of spoiler?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474048)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 25th, 2013 @ 12:53am CDT
STINGRAY749 wrote:

It is on youtube. Here's a link to the best quality one I could find.

He means those of us who already watched 53-55 online have to wait even longer for any episode that we haven't seen yet, as these ones aren't considered "new" to us.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474652)
Posted by El Duque on March 28th, 2013 @ 12:07am CDT
Mania has posted a teaser image from this week's new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Scattered". The image features Raf and Bumblebee, who looks a little worse for wear. Be sure to tune into the Hub this Friday at 7:30 PM ET for this exciting episode.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474653)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 12:11am CDT
El Duque wrote:The image features Raf and Bumblebee, who looks a little worse for wear.
How so? :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474657)
Posted by LazyAza on March 28th, 2013 @ 12:46am CDT
Yeah looks like his paint is just chipped is all, Raf needs to learn how to handle his TF's better XD
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474683)
Posted by King Kuuga on March 28th, 2013 @ 5:00am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474700)
Posted by El Duque on March 28th, 2013 @ 7:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
How so? :-?

I was just referring to the scraches and dings on his chest. Just filler really, instead of just saying, "Hey, looks it's Bee and Raf!" 8)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474710)
Posted by griftimus prime on March 28th, 2013 @ 9:16am CDT
why are the kids still in the show? why?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474724)
Posted by Rushie on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:18am CDT
That Bot wrote:The CG models in this show have always had some dings and scratches on them. This really isn't any worse than usual. Also, I'm a bit annoyed that this new Bumbleblack doesn't look like any of the redecos/retools of his mold so far. Not even the two different existing black redecos. So if I want a S3-accurate shelf I have to custom paint my Bee or something? This reeks of bad planning.

Oh, I'm sure Hasbro will repaint the Prid Deluxe in his S3 colours
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474731)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:37am CDT
El Duque wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
How so? :-?

Oh, that's what they are! I didn't see the scratches at first and just thought it was part of the black paint and robot detail. Thanks.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474733)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:40am CDT
griftimus prime wrote:why are the kids still in the show? why?
Why bother asking a question if you can never carry a conversation? :???:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474773)
Posted by VirusCarnage on March 28th, 2013 @ 1:44pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474774)
Posted by El Duque on March 28th, 2013 @ 1:58pm CDT
The next exciting episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Scattered", airs tomorrow night at 7:30 PM ET on the Hub. Below we have a new teaser image from the official Transformers facebook page, and a preview clip courtesy of MTV. Check both out below.

[mtv]894012[/mtv]

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474781)
Posted by King Kuuga on March 28th, 2013 @ 2:11pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo (1474786)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 28th, 2013 @ 2:50pm CDT
That Bot wrote:Oh look, it's that same clip from NYCC with a few seconds more at the beginning.

I'll concur. They could've used Ultra Magnus' introduction for the promo clip. I mean, Predaking's debut certainly wasn't the climax of episode 54.

That Bot wrote:
So if I want a S3-accurate shelf I have to custom paint my Bee or something?

Quickblade Bumblebee's the closest to a S3-accurate Bee at the time being.

Ending Soon On eBay

Cyclonus Action Figure Vintage Hasbro PACKET Stickers G1 Transformers 1986 - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 3 minutes 50 seconds
Jazz Action Figure Robot Vintage PACKET Stickers G1 Transformers 1984 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 49 minutes 9 seconds
Sideswipe Action Figure Robot Vintage PACKET Stickers G1 Transformers 1984 - Time Remaining: 8 days 8 hours 33 minutes 59 seconds
Sunstreaker Action Figure Vintage Hasbro PACKET Stickers G1 Transformers 1985 - Time Remaining: 8 days 8 hours 19 minutes 17 seconds
86hero Herocross Hybrid Metal Figuration #022 Transformers AOE Bumblebee figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 20 minutes 56 seconds
Beast Wars Transformers 1996 Basic Class Maximal OPTIMUS PRIMAL - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 43 minutes 4 seconds
BRAINSTORM + TESLOR Transformers Titans Return Generations Deluxe Hasbro New - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 14 minutes 55 seconds
KRE-O 275pc SET A7796 TRANSFORMERS Optimus Prime Dino Hauler Age of Extinction - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 45 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory