Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image

Thursday, March 28th, 2013 12:08AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,123

Mania has posted a teaser image from this week's new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Scattered". The image features Raf and Bumblebee, who looks a little worse for wear. Be sure to tune into the Hub this Friday at 7:30 PM ET for this exciting episode.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Promo
Credit(s): Mania.com
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474653)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 12:11am CDT
El Duque wrote:The image features Raf and Bumblebee, who looks a little worse for wear.
How so? :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474657)
Posted by LazyAza on March 28th, 2013 @ 12:46am CDT
Yeah looks like his paint is just chipped is all, Raf needs to learn how to handle his TF's better XD
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474683)
Posted by That Bot on March 28th, 2013 @ 5:00am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474700)
Posted by El Duque on March 28th, 2013 @ 7:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
How so? :-?

I was just referring to the scraches and dings on his chest. Just filler really, instead of just saying, "Hey, looks it's Bee and Raf!" 8)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474710)
Posted by griftimus prime on March 28th, 2013 @ 9:16am CDT
why are the kids still in the show? why?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474724)
Posted by Rushie on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:18am CDT
That Bot wrote:The CG models in this show have always had some dings and scratches on them. This really isn't any worse than usual. Also, I'm a bit annoyed that this new Bumbleblack doesn't look like any of the redecos/retools of his mold so far. Not even the two different existing black redecos. So if I want a S3-accurate shelf I have to custom paint my Bee or something? This reeks of bad planning.

Oh, I'm sure Hasbro will repaint the Prid Deluxe in his S3 colours
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474731)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:37am CDT
El Duque wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
How so? :-?

Oh, that's what they are! I didn't see the scratches at first and just thought it was part of the black paint and robot detail. Thanks.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474733)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:40am CDT
griftimus prime wrote:why are the kids still in the show? why?
Why bother asking a question if you can never carry a conversation? :???:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474773)
Posted by VirusCarnage on March 28th, 2013 @ 1:44pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474774)
Posted by El Duque on March 28th, 2013 @ 1:58pm CDT
The next exciting episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Scattered", airs tomorrow night at 7:30 PM ET on the Hub. Below we have a new teaser image from the official Transformers facebook page, and a preview clip courtesy of MTV. Check both out below.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474781)
Posted by That Bot on March 28th, 2013 @ 2:11pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474786)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 28th, 2013 @ 2:50pm CDT
That Bot wrote:Oh look, it's that same clip from NYCC with a few seconds more at the beginning.

I'll concur. They could've used Ultra Magnus' introduction for the promo clip. I mean, Predaking's debut certainly wasn't the climax of episode 54.

That Bot wrote: So if I want a S3-accurate shelf I have to custom paint my Bee or something?

Quickblade Bumblebee's the closest to a S3-accurate Bee at the time being.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474787)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 2:56pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

Quickblade Bumblebee's the closest to a S3-accurate Bee at the time being.

And even his paint apps are still off. :-(

Having looked over an every black Bumblebee toy out there (Movie, G1, Prime, you name it), it looks as though the Prime guys really did create a completely unique pattern design for Bumblebee's new deco.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474860)
Posted by That Bot on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:17pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

Quickblade Bumblebee's the closest to a S3-accurate Bee at the time being.

Yeah, I took a look through the Prime Bumblebee images and that was my conclusion, too. And as Sabrblade pointed out, even he's not spot-on. Not that I doubt Hasbro will be quick to release a TV-color Bumblebee at some point soon, but couldn't the producers have used one of the existing black color schemes as a basis? It would actually make me want to buy PRID Shadow Strike Bumblebee more if they did. This whole "make all the characters with new beast spikes and stuff" really screams that the show runners and Hasbro are not communicating at all here.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474863)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:30pm CDT
That Bot wrote:Not that I doubt Hasbro will be quick to release a TV-color Bumblebee at some point soon, but couldn't the producers have used one of the existing black color schemes as a basis? It would actually make me want to buy PRID Shadow Strike Bumblebee more if they did.
My only guess is that they didn't want to start promoting a toy that's pretty much no longer in circulation (not counting any unsold pegwarming pieces that might still be lingering here and there).

That Bot wrote:This whole "make all the characters with new beast spikes and stuff" really screams that the show runners and Hasbro are not communicating at all here.
Ironic, considering one is "Hasbro" and the other is "Hasbro Studios". :P

But yeah, they need to get on the ball with this. :roll:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474892)
Posted by lovesun on March 29th, 2013 @ 4:28am CDT
I'm excited! Can't wait to see Shockwave, Ultra Magnus and Predaking in this episode.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Scattered" Teaser Image (1474895)
Posted by That Bot on March 29th, 2013 @ 5:04am CDT
Man, I only WISH Shadow Bee was pegwarming anywhere. I still need one to complete my collection, I just didn't want to pay $15 for him. Anyway, it's an interesting point, but inventing an all new deco accomplishes less than promoting a toy from last year. At least then we can go "Well, better late than never!"

They may be called Hasbro Studios but clearly Jeff Kline and co are not working very closely with Hasbro. It's like they said "Okay we're making this thing called Beast Hunters and here's Optimus's new look and here's Predaking" and Hasbro ran with the rest. Or Hasbro might have told the showrunners "Here's new Optimus and here's Predaking, make the show about them" and neglected to mention the other dozen new toys they were making. Either way, they're doing different things with the same idea and it's bothersome.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars