Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Available for Pre-order on Target.com

Sunday, July 14th, 2013 1:43PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 13,764

Target.com has started listing some of their exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising figures for pre-order. Currently there are four available:

Keep in mind these are pre-order and the figures show a release date of August 8th, although reports have been coming that some stores already have these guys on their shelves.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Available for Preorder

Credit(s): Target.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Available for Pre-order on Target.com (1503141)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 14th, 2013 @ 1:58pm CDT
That seals it: one half is shipped out first, with the other half coming later. Seen it in the UK and now it seems to happen in the US as well.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Available for Pre-order on Target.com (1503207)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 14th, 2013 @ 7:01pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Available for Pre-order on Target.com (1503212)
Posted by dragons on July 14th, 2013 @ 7:51pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Wait, Ultimate Predaking is 60 bucks? I want him, but not THAT bad. Thats not permanent is it?

Yes it is ultimae prime is 59.99 where I live toysrus and walmart
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Available for Pre-order on Target.com (1503237)
Posted by dirk2243 on July 14th, 2013 @ 10:43pm CDT
dragons wrote:

Yes it is ultimae prime is 59.99 where I live toysrus and Walmart

Ultimate Prime has been in all the TRU's here for two weeks now and still shelf warming as expected. Right next to Maximus Prime and all the voyager Predakings. Perhaps after they go on clearance they will slowly disappear.

I'm assuming these two ultimates were made for the collectors as I just can't see a parent, (myself included) buying one of these 60 dollar toys if they already own the 20 dollar version which does not have enough differences to make me spend the extra 40 bucks.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Available for Pre-order on Target.com (1503312)
Posted by MenaceRX on July 15th, 2013 @ 10:06am CDT
I only want DarkSteel of those. Already have Predaking Ult.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Available for Pre-order on Target.com (1503468)
Posted by MenaceRX on July 15th, 2013 @ 6:31pm CDT
Cant pre-order Darksteel, Target even confirmed it via email. Find that kind of weird.

"I'm sorry, but this item is not available to pre-order.

However, I'd suggest you to place the order once the item is release.

We know it's important to have what you want and need – when you want and need it. To help us serve you better, I've shared your comments with our Buying team.

Thanks for getting in touch. We look forward to your next visit to Target.com.

Sincerely,