Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking

Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 12:06AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 32,074

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Transformers Prime Beast Hunters galleries keeping blazing ahead faster than Smokescreen. This time we move away from the deluxe figures into the more massive voyager class figures. These figures include Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking.

Look at or click away at the pictures below for the full galleries.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Shockwave

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predaking

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473713)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 23rd, 2013 @ 12:08am CDT
You got Shockwave real quick, man! 8)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473729)
Posted by RAcast on March 23rd, 2013 @ 6:52am CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:Sigh... no. I can't do it.
The more I look at this line, the uglier it gets. Sorry - this line is a pass, as much as the 'Crapper-Core Com-crappers' was. The only possible exception will be Shockwave, and that only because I can take his 'dragon armor' and throw it in the garbage.

Bite your TONGUE, good sir! Obviously you haven't had a true experience with the PCC line!

As for the galleries, great as always!

(Except for that thing that I'm not going to mention because it was just discussed. It's like the return of double-hinged-backwards-armed Knock Out! :lol: )
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473730)
Posted by Rumblebee357 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 7:14am CDT
the more I see that Shockwave the more I want it. At first I wasnt feeling that alt. Mode but after looking at the gallery Im starting to change my mind
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473737)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 8:52am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.


What did I mistransform with Lazerback? I must've missed something in his instructions when I transformed him if I've got him wrong in the gallery.


The yellow part with the "feathers" or "ears" or whatever. They're supposed to angle backward. You have them over is head. It's step 12 in the instructions from beast to robot conversion.




Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:

Seriously. I just got Lazerback yesterday and he's pretty neat for what he is, but I think he looks better with those ear things flipped up like that. It makes me think of that dinosaur from Jurassic Park with the frill that popped out before it would spit venomous saliva at someone.
The Predacons all do look more or less the same to me, but having Predaking, Ripclaw and now Lazerback standing together on one shelf makes them look pretty good as a group.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473743)
Posted by Rumblebee357 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:24am CDT
Does anyone know when leader Predaking comes out? I passed on the voyager but I did get Laserback and Ripcaw. Great pick -ups for me especially Ripclaw
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473744)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:26am CDT
Ryan, did you use red sharpie on Smokecreen's head or is that some model paint? Makes the figure look 100 times better. Especially after watching last night's episode and noticing how much red is on his head. Galleries look great! Glad they are back.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473745)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:40am CDT
Rumblebee357 wrote:Does anyone know when leader Predaking comes out? I passed on the voyager but I did get Laserback and Ripcaw. Great pick -ups for me especially Ripclaw



I've ended up liking Ripclaw a lot more than I thought I would have. It's a very attractive looking figure even though it doesn't do very much. In general I find the stand up to transform motif incredibly lame, but for some reason Ripclaw is ok with me.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473746)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:41am CDT
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.


What did I mistransform with Lazerback? I must've missed something in his instructions when I transformed him if I've got him wrong in the gallery.


The yellow part with the "feathers" or "ears" or whatever. They're supposed to angle backward. You have them over is head. It's step 12 in the instructions from beast to robot conversion.




Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:


You're right. Clearly, I am quitting Seibertron over the mis-transformation of Lazerback because this site is ruined forever. I am required by law to refrain from even the slightest irritation about a mis-transformation. If you have this irritation and want to see if the photographer is aware of this mis-transformation, you shall stuff a sock in your mouth and shut up or the police will come and arrest you. You shall not offer any criticism whatsoever, or else you will be accused of "RUINED FOREVER" and beaten down with the police's fabulous batons. I wasn't aware of the new law. Thank you, powerful and almighty Dagon. You've shown me the way.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473758)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 23rd, 2013 @ 10:19am CDT
Someone should pose SW using his cannon while closed as a damn Dustbuster. Seeing him use it around the other :CON: literally vacuuming around their very feet. :P :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473762)
Posted by Shegotron on March 23rd, 2013 @ 10:24am CDT
I'm surprised the Shockwave gallery doesn't include a few shots of him with Arcee and Cliffjumper referencing "Out of the Past".

But yes, I definitely want Shockwave and Smokescreen.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473769)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 11:24am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.


What did I mistransform with Lazerback? I must've missed something in his instructions when I transformed him if I've got him wrong in the gallery.


The yellow part with the "feathers" or "ears" or whatever. They're supposed to angle backward. You have them over is head. It's step 12 in the instructions from beast to robot conversion.




Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:


You're right. Clearly, I am quitting Seibertron over the mis-transformation of Lazerback because this site is ruined forever. I am required by law to refrain from even the slightest irritation about a mis-transformation. If you have this irritation and want to see if the photographer is aware of this mis-transformation, you shall stuff a sock in your mouth and shut up or the police will come and arrest you. You shall not offer any criticism whatsoever, or else you will be accused of "RUINED FOREVER" and beaten down with the police's fabulous batons. I wasn't aware of the new law. Thank you, powerful and almighty Dagon. You've shown me the way.


Alright, I guess so. Honestly, I'm not sure at all how you got all that out of my post, but if that's what you need it to say, then, I suppose that's fine.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473775)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 23rd, 2013 @ 11:58am CDT
Looking through Shockwave's gallery, I am very pleased about him. I will definitely consider picking him up whenever I have the funds. The armor, I don't give a damn about.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473776)
Posted by TK415 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 12:34pm CDT
Dagon may have simply been joking along with you, Pryme.

When I first read Pryme’s post I thought it was a little rude, then I thought maybe he is just joking/teasing.

PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.

Some of us would have said “Hey Ryan, do you know that Laserback needs one more step to finish his transformation?”

It is hard to tell the tone of voice/feeling from posts, and as a result, some posts seem more offensive then they were intended to be. Seems like Dagon wasn’t trying to offend. I can see how both posts could be offensive, or how both are just joking around. Seems like both were supposed to be good natured.

PS You both have thousands of posts and I have like 10. Just trying to help from my perspective.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473777)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 1:02pm CDT
Gaaaah, my local TRU has nothing but Wave 1. I want that Ripclaw and Smokescreen...
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473779)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 23rd, 2013 @ 1:07pm CDT
RazorSlash92 wrote:Gaaaah, my local TRU has nothing but Wave 1. I want that Ripclaw and Smokescreen...


Try a couple Wal-Marts. I found the second wave of Deluxes at one of those.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473789)
Posted by Seibertron on March 23rd, 2013 @ 2:22pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Ryan, did you use red sharpie on Smokecreen's head or is that some model paint? Makes the figure look 100 times better. Especially after watching last night's episode and noticing how much red is on his head. Galleries look great! Glad they are back.


I used a red sharpie and a very steady hand. I'm still surprised that I didn't screw it up. It's not perfect but it's about as good as the blue paint app that's on his head from the factory.

I used a yellow sharpie on Predaking's missiles to make them look more like they do on the official product images and to contrast the silver used on the secondary dragon heads.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473792)
Posted by Seibertron on March 23rd, 2013 @ 2:29pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.


What did I mistransform with Lazerback? I must've missed something in his instructions when I transformed him if I've got him wrong in the gallery.


The yellow part with the "feathers" or "ears" or whatever. They're supposed to angle backward. You have them over is head. It's step 12 in the instructions from beast to robot conversion.




Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:


You're right. Clearly, I am quitting Seibertron over the mis-transformation of Lazerback because this site is ruined forever. I am required by law to refrain from even the slightest irritation about a mis-transformation. If you have this irritation and want to see if the photographer is aware of this mis-transformation, you shall stuff a sock in your mouth and shut up or the police will come and arrest you. You shall not offer any criticism whatsoever, or else you will be accused of "RUINED FOREVER" and beaten down with the police's fabulous batons. I wasn't aware of the new law. Thank you, powerful and almighty Dagon. You've shown me the way.


Before someone else calls it, I think I have Shockwave's vehicle mode slightly mistransformed as well. I think his "wheels" are supposed to be pulled out, which I didn't notice from his instructions.

Despite the fact that a few mistransformations sneak into my galleries here and there, I'd say I do pretty good. Due to time constraints, I don't tinker with Transformers before I photograph them. What you see in my galleries is usually my first time handling the figure as well as transforming it.

I'll update Lazerback's gallery at some point with his "feathers" in the correct position.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473797)
Posted by RAcast on March 23rd, 2013 @ 2:48pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.


What did I mistransform with Lazerback? I must've missed something in his instructions when I transformed him if I've got him wrong in the gallery.


The yellow part with the "feathers" or "ears" or whatever. They're supposed to angle backward. You have them over is head. It's step 12 in the instructions from beast to robot conversion.




Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:


You're right. Clearly, I am quitting Seibertron over the mis-transformation of Lazerback because this site is ruined forever. I am required by law to refrain from even the slightest irritation about a mis-transformation. If you have this irritation and want to see if the photographer is aware of this mis-transformation, you shall stuff a sock in your mouth and shut up or the police will come and arrest you. You shall not offer any criticism whatsoever, or else you will be accused of "RUINED FOREVER" and beaten down with the police's fabulous batons. I wasn't aware of the new law. Thank you, powerful and almighty Dagon. You've shown me the way.


Before someone else calls it, I think I have Shockwave's vehicle mode slightly mistransformed as well. I think his "wheels" are supposed to be pulled out, which I didn't notice from his instructions.

Despite the fact that a few mistransformations sneak into my galleries here and there, I'd say I do pretty good. Due to time constraints, I don't tinker with Transformers before I photograph them. What you see in my galleries is usually my first time handling the figure as well as transforming it.

I'll update Lazerback's gallery at some point with his "feathers" in the correct position.

Don't feel too bad about it, Baltmatrix missed it too; I'm guessing it's not in the instructions.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473800)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 23rd, 2013 @ 3:03pm CDT
Image
Is this good or bad?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473802)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 23rd, 2013 @ 3:17pm CDT
RAcast wrote:Don't feel too bad about it, Baltmatrix missed it too; I'm guessing it's not in the instructions.


Again, it's step 12 in the beast to robot conversion on the instructions. I made that perfectly clear. :???:

Noideaforaname wrote:Is this good or bad?


Seeing as Voyager Predaking is pretty big compared to Deluxe Smokescreen when both are in their alternate modes, this is good. It means Voyagers were big, got smaller, and are now growing again.

Go take a cold shower!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473806)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 23rd, 2013 @ 3:30pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:Don't feel too bad about it, Baltmatrix missed it too; I'm guessing it's not in the instructions.


Again, it's step 12 in the beast to robot conversion on the instructions. I made that perfectly clear. :???:
Yes, regarding Lazerback. The part you quoted was directly referring to Shockwave's wheels.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473816)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 23rd, 2013 @ 4:27pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:Don't feel too bad about it, Baltmatrix missed it too; I'm guessing it's not in the instructions.


Again, it's step 12 in the beast to robot conversion on the instructions. I made that perfectly clear. :???:
Yes, regarding Lazerback. The part you quoted was directly referring to Shockwave's wheels.


Those are on Shockwave's instructions too. Step 7 during the robot to vehicle conversion.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473827)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 5:49pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Ryan, did you use red sharpie on Smokecreen's head or is that some model paint? Makes the figure look 100 times better. Especially after watching last night's episode and noticing how much red is on his head. Galleries look great! Glad they are back.


I used a red sharpie and a very steady hand. I'm still surprised that I didn't screw it up. It's not perfect but it's about as good as the blue paint app that's on his head from the factory.

I used a yellow sharpie on Predaking's missiles to make them look more like they do on the official product images and to contrast the silver used on the secondary dragon heads.


Thanks, Ryan. I will have to give that a try. It looks fantastic in the gallery. I think you did a great job on it.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473839)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 8:12pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Is this good or bad?


Seeing as Voyager Predaking is pretty big compared to Deluxe Smokescreen when both are in their alternate modes, this is good. It means Voyagers were big, got smaller, and are now growing again.

Go take a cold shower![/quote]

Ok, but the picture shows Voyager and Deluxe Bulkhead, not Predaking and Smokescreen.

Personally, I prefer hot showers, but it does look that the vehicle modes of both of the figures pictured are quite near in size. Considering they're from two different size classes but look roughly the same from the side view at least, I'd say that's bad.

But, it may just be expansion due to the heat of my shower :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473841)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 8:27pm CDT
Gave it a shot with the Sharpie. It really makes the figure look so much better.

Image
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473847)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:48pm CDT
Dagon wrote:Ok, but the picture shows Voyager and Deluxe Bulkhead, not Predaking and Smokescreen.


Image

Pay attention, now. Bulkhead and Smokescreen aren't exactly the same height in vehicle mode, but the former certainly does not come near Voyager Predaking. This would mean Voyager Bulkhead is smaller than Voyager Predaking. A figure from last year is smaller than a new figure. Henceforth, Voyagers are getting bigger. This is good.

PrymeStriker wrote:It means Voyagers were big,


Pre-DOTM/FE

got smaller,


PRiD

and are now growing again.


Beast Hunters

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Gave it a shot with the Sharpie. It really makes the figure look so much better.

Image


You should give the tips of the shoulders a go while you're at it.

Image

Image
Disclaimer: Not my Smokie
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473848)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 10:02pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Gave it a shot with the Sharpie. It really makes the figure look so much better.

Image


You should give the tips of the shoulders a go while you're at it.

Image

Image
Disclaimer: Not my Smokie[/quote]

Thanks for the idea. Looks good. That custom one you posted is fantastic. Who did that?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473854)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 23rd, 2013 @ 11:10pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Thanks for the idea. Looks good. That custom one you posted is fantastic. Who did that?


A brilliant fellow that goes by the name of "Cheetimus Prime" over on the TFW2005 boards. A full gallery of his incredible custom can be seen here.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473855)
Posted by RAcast on March 23rd, 2013 @ 11:10pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Thanks for the idea. Looks good. That custom one you posted is fantastic. Who did that?

Edit: ninja'd

Also, has anyone else JUST noticed that Smokey has Elite Guard Autobot symbols on his shoulder(s)? I never saw it before that picture. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473856)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 23rd, 2013 @ 11:12pm CDT
RAcast wrote:Also, has anyone else JUST noticed that Smokey has Elite Guard Autobot symbols on his shoulder(s)? I never saw it before that picture. :lol:


That snapshot was taken before he scanned an Earth vehicle mode, in which they were sadly removed. I'm surprised you just noticed them, though. The camera zoomed in clear on them in "New Recruit."
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473887)
Posted by Dagon on March 24th, 2013 @ 8:19am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:Ok, but the picture shows Voyager and Deluxe Bulkhead, not Predaking and Smokescreen.


Image

Pay attention, now.... blah blah



Yeah, ok, I've paid pretty close attention, and what your stupid picture and snappy attitude still don't address is why Voyager Bulkhead, from last year if the dates really matter all that much to you, and Deluxe Bulkhead from this year look to be the same size from a sideview in a picture, and whether that is good or bad.

I'm also not entirely sure why you need to rage in response to like every comment in this thread, but I suppose I apologize if my initial comment about LAzerbacks' ears ruined your life to this massive extent. I'm not arguing with you, I've certainly not instructed you to 'pay attention' or get all knobbish and direct you to some panel in an instruction sheet or anything, so I'm not too sure as to where I've so direly wronged you.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473914)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 24th, 2013 @ 11:28am CDT
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Pay attention, now.... blah blah

Yeah, ok, I've paid pretty close attention,


Replacing the text that you complain doesn't address my point that Voyagers are getting bigger means your not paying attention. >:oP

and what your stupid picture and snappy attitude


Oh, I'm sorry. Does sarcasm annoy you? ;)

still don't address is why Voyager Bulkhead, from last year if the dates really matter all that much to you, and Deluxe Bulkhead from this year look to be the same size from a sideview in a picture, and whether that is good or bad.


PRiD is from last year. Why does it matter? If the Voyagers from this year are bigger than last year's, Voyagers are getting bigger again, which is a good thing. This is the third time I've addressed the matter, so please don't make me repeat myself a fourth time. If comprehension is the problem, I don't know how lucid my expression could be.

I'm also not entirely sure why you need to rage in response to like every comment in this thread,


When have I "raged" in response to every comment in the thread? I expressed a great deal of sarcasm to you, showed confusion as to another's post, tried helping Ryan with Lazerback, and suggested another easy touch-up to one who did a great job on the forehead crest of Smokescreen. If that's raging, then I've officially lost faith in humanity.

or get all knobbish and direct you to some panel in an instruction sheet or anything,


I'm being specific for reference. It's something I do because I like helping others. I didn't know that was acting in part of something that opens a door.

so I'm not too sure as to where I've so direly wronged you.


You haven't. :???:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473994)
Posted by superscream385 on March 24th, 2013 @ 7:27pm CDT
They all look EPIC! Im super excited for shockwave. :grin: . I actually kind of like the beast armor on shockwave its... different ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1474012)
Posted by Seibertron on March 24th, 2013 @ 9:26pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Pay attention, now.... blah blah

Yeah, ok, I've paid pretty close attention,


Replacing the text that you complain doesn't address my point that Voyagers are getting bigger means your not paying attention. >:oP

and what your stupid picture and snappy attitude


Oh, I'm sorry. Does sarcasm annoy you? ;)

still don't address is why Voyager Bulkhead, from last year if the dates really matter all that much to you, and Deluxe Bulkhead from this year look to be the same size from a sideview in a picture, and whether that is good or bad.


PRiD is from last year. Why does it matter? If the Voyagers from this year are bigger than last year's, Voyagers are getting bigger again, which is a good thing. This is the third time I've addressed the matter, so please don't make me repeat myself a fourth time. If comprehension is the problem, I don't know how lucid my expression could be.

I'm also not entirely sure why you need to rage in response to like every comment in this thread,


When have I "raged" in response to every comment in the thread? I expressed a great deal of sarcasm to you, showed confusion as to another's post, tried helping Ryan with Lazerback, and suggested another easy touch-up to one who did a great job on the forehead crest of Smokescreen. If that's raging, then I've officially lost faith in humanity.

or get all knobbish and direct you to some panel in an instruction sheet or anything,


I'm being specific for reference. It's something I do because I like helping others. I didn't know that was acting in part of something that opens a door.

so I'm not too sure as to where I've so direly wronged you.


You haven't. :???:


Hey guys ... chill out! Let's just enjoy Transformers. That's why we're all here after all. Sound good? :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1474013)
Posted by Seibertron on March 24th, 2013 @ 9:27pm CDT
superscream385 wrote:They all look EPIC! Im super excited for shockwave. :grin: . I actually kind of like the beast armor on shockwave its... different ;)


I agree with you about Shockwave. I don't mind it at all. I like it even more that you can remove it. Not in the mood for it? Great ... take his armor off and now he looks like regular ol' Shockwave. Want a little change? Add it back on to make him stand out a little more from previous Shockwaves. Good call, Hasbro!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1474024)
Posted by Flux Convoy on March 24th, 2013 @ 10:42pm CDT
I picked up Smokescreen and Ripclaw. Smokescreen is a decent figure with a pretty simple transformation. I do wish the head was painted with red highlights instead of blue though. You know, because he doesn't have blue anywhere on his head in the show. All in all, he's a decent representation of himself and I like him. I hope Takara does the right thing with his head though. I'm holding out the they give us Ser-Ket as well instead of Ripclaw. I bought her to check out the mold but the deco and character mean nothing to me without being in any story or fiction (other than the one run-on sentence on the package). Shockwave is looking great.
:BOT:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1474046)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 25th, 2013 @ 12:42am CDT
Dagon wrote:Ok, but the picture shows Voyager and Deluxe Bulkhead, not Predaking and Smokescreen.

Personally, I prefer hot showers, but it does look that the vehicle modes of both of the figures pictured are quite near in size. Considering they're from two different size classes but look roughly the same from the side view at least, I'd say that's bad.

But, it may just be expansion due to the heat of my shower :lol:
Here's why they look the same size. Though Voyager Bulkhead is a big bulky dude, he does an excellent job at compacting his largeness into a neatly-fitted smaller altmode.

It helps the disguise work out for the better. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475013)
Posted by AniGamer on March 29th, 2013 @ 9:27pm CDT
After a LONG wait, I have LazerBack on his way, and I will have all the Beast Hunter deluxe figures so far. Just disappointed with the lack of Voyager Shockwaves. :BOT:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475595)
Posted by Seibertron on April 1st, 2013 @ 4:41pm CDT
While I was working on the galleries for Rumble and Frenzy, it occurred to me that there was a simple foot swap mod that anyone can easily do. The mod requires simply swapping the left foot with the right foot. It makes both figures have another difference from Hasbro's TFP Rumble and gets rid of that nasty looking pointed feet that just doesn't go well with a G1 Rumble and Frenzy homage whereas the squared off look appears almost like this was a planned part swap at some point. The figures transform just fine after the swap.

Anyone else do this or am I about 6 months behind on this?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475618)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2013 @ 6:31pm CDT
Do you have photos for this, Ryan?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475620)
Posted by Seibertron on April 1st, 2013 @ 6:37pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Do you have photos for this, Ryan?


I will later tonight (in about 6 hours or less). I have their galleries completed but not uploaded to the server yet. I'll update this thread or merge it with the new topic for the galleries later.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475624)
Posted by Seibertron on April 1st, 2013 @ 6:46pm CDT
Here's one of the photos ... don't have time to do add the galleries right now.

Image

Compared to their G1 versions ...

Image
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475658)
Posted by Arctorro on April 1st, 2013 @ 8:42pm CDT
Nice mod, now if I can just find Rumble :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475669)
Posted by RAcast on April 1st, 2013 @ 9:34pm CDT
Huh o.o That looks good!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475707)
Posted by El Duque on April 2nd, 2013 @ 12:13am CDT
Seibertron.com is pleased to present galleries of Takara Tomy's Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble and AM-31 Frenzy. Not just mere redecos, these two also feature the alternate head sculpt found on Hasbro's Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Rumble's instruction sheet. If you want to further differentiate these guys from the Hasbro release try the foot swap described by Seibertron below. Each figure also comes with an Arms Micron Dago figure, the only real difference between the two being their stickers.

As always enjoy the full galleries by clicking on any of the images or links below.


Seibertron wrote:While I was working on the galleries for Rumble and Frenzy, it occurred to me that there was a simple foot swap mod that anyone can easily do. The mod requires simply swapping the left foot with the right foot. It makes both figures have another difference from Hasbro's TFP Rumble and gets rid of that nasty looking pointed feet that just doesn't go well with a G1 Rumble and Frenzy homage whereas the squared off look appears almost like this was a planned part swap at some point. The figures transform just fine after the swap.


Arms Micron Rumble

Image


Arms Micron Dago (R)

Image


Arms Micron Frenzy

Image


Arms Micron Dago (F)

Image

Image
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475714)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on April 2nd, 2013 @ 12:43am CDT
Wow, that foot swap really makes the toy look better. Great idea!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475720)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 2nd, 2013 @ 1:02am CDT
They look real nice.

Funny how Frenzy's bio notes how he gets enraged off by folks mistaking him for Rumble (as a nod to Hasbro's Rumble being blue).
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475726)
Posted by Seibertron on April 2nd, 2013 @ 1:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:They look real nice.

Funny how Frenzy's bio notes how he gets enraged off by folks mistaking him for Rumble (as a nod to Hasbro's Rumble being blue).


Frenzy is blue and Rumble is red in my book. The original toys were that way and the Japanese version of G1 (Super Robot Lifeform Transformers) had them correctly named as well. Everything else, including the US cartoon and anything that follows is just a continued screw-up.

US cartoon blue Rumble will always be Rumble to me even though I know his toy is reversed and that the cartoon is incorrect. It just works better that way since Rumble's got his piledrivers for "rumbling".

This could all be rectified by a simple fictional explanation that says that Rumble and Frenzy can switch colors to confuse the enemy or something silly.

Kudos to Takara for sticking to their guns on this release.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475762)
Posted by Delta Magnus on April 2nd, 2013 @ 8:21am CDT
Frenzy-sorry, Rumble (they got the names wrong!) reminds me an awful lot of Gurren-Lagann.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1475769)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 2nd, 2013 @ 9:38am CDT
Seibertron wrote:Frenzy is red and Rumble is blue in my book. The original toys were that way and the Japanese version of G1 (Super Robot Lifeform Transformers) had them correctly named as well. Everything else, including the US cartoon and anything that follows is just a continued screw-up.
My brain is trying to make sense of this, but it's difficult. :HEADHURTS:

The first sentence looks okay, as it implies you prefer the cartoon's FIRRIB choice.

The second sentence, however, looks like your saying that the original toys and Japanese version also used FIRRIB like the cartoon, when they used RIRFIB instead.

The third sentence looks like you disapprove of the cartoon's use and any other use of FIRRIB, which contradicts the first sentence's liking FIRRIB.


I can tell that you are trying to make a very passionate and intelligent point here, but it's a bit lost in the confusion of this paragraph. :oops:

Click here to view an additional 295 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014