Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking

Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 12:06AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 36,759

The Transformers Prime Beast Hunters galleries keeping blazing ahead faster than Smokescreen. This time we move away from the deluxe figures into the more massive voyager class figures. These figures include Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking.

Look at or click away at the pictures below for the full galleries.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Shockwave

Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predaking

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473713)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 23rd, 2013 @ 12:08am CDT
You got Shockwave real quick, man! 8)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473729)
Posted by RAcast on March 23rd, 2013 @ 6:52am CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:Sigh... no. I can't do it.
The more I look at this line, the uglier it gets. Sorry - this line is a pass, as much as the 'Crapper-Core Com-crappers' was. The only possible exception will be Shockwave, and that only because I can take his 'dragon armor' and throw it in the garbage.

Bite your TONGUE, good sir! Obviously you haven't had a true experience with the PCC line!

As for the galleries, great as always!

(Except for that thing that I'm not going to mention because it was just discussed. It's like the return of double-hinged-backwards-armed Knock Out! :lol: )
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473730)
Posted by Rumblebee357 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 7:14am CDT
the more I see that Shockwave the more I want it. At first I wasnt feeling that alt. Mode but after looking at the gallery Im starting to change my mind
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473737)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 8:52am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.

What did I mistransform with Lazerback? I must've missed something in his instructions when I transformed him if I've got him wrong in the gallery.

The yellow part with the "feathers" or "ears" or whatever. They're supposed to angle backward. You have them over is head. It's step 12 in the instructions from beast to robot conversion.

Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:

Seriously. I just got Lazerback yesterday and he's pretty neat for what he is, but I think he looks better with those ear things flipped up like that. It makes me think of that dinosaur from Jurassic Park with the frill that popped out before it would spit venomous saliva at someone.
The Predacons all do look more or less the same to me, but having Predaking, Ripclaw and now Lazerback standing together on one shelf makes them look pretty good as a group.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473743)
Posted by Rumblebee357 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:24am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473744)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:26am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473745)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:40am CDT
Rumblebee357 wrote:Does anyone know when leader Predaking comes out? I passed on the voyager but I did get Laserback and Ripcaw. Great pick -ups for me especially Ripclaw

I've ended up liking Ripclaw a lot more than I thought I would have. It's a very attractive looking figure even though it doesn't do very much. In general I find the stand up to transform motif incredibly lame, but for some reason Ripclaw is ok with me.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473746)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:41am CDT
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:

You're right. Clearly, I am quitting Seibertron over the mis-transformation of Lazerback because this site is ruined forever. I am required by law to refrain from even the slightest irritation about a mis-transformation. If you have this irritation and want to see if the photographer is aware of this mis-transformation, you shall stuff a sock in your mouth and shut up or the police will come and arrest you. You shall not offer any criticism whatsoever, or else you will be accused of "RUINED FOREVER" and beaten down with the police's fabulous batons. I wasn't aware of the new law. Thank you, powerful and almighty Dagon. You've shown me the way.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473758)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 23rd, 2013 @ 10:19am CDT
Someone should pose SW using his cannon while closed as a damn Dustbuster. Seeing him use it around the other :CON: literally vacuuming around their very feet. :P :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473762)
Posted by Shegotron on March 23rd, 2013 @ 10:24am CDT
I'm surprised the Shockwave gallery doesn't include a few shots of him with Arcee and Cliffjumper referencing "Out of the Past".

But yes, I definitely want Shockwave and Smokescreen.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473769)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 11:24am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:

Alright, I guess so. Honestly, I'm not sure at all how you got all that out of my post, but if that's what you need it to say, then, I suppose that's fine.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473775)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 23rd, 2013 @ 11:58am CDT
Looking through Shockwave's gallery, I am very pleased about him. I will definitely consider picking him up whenever I have the funds. The armor, I don't give a damn about.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473776)
Posted by TK415 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 12:34pm CDT
Dagon may have simply been joking along with you, Pryme.

When I first read Pryme’s post I thought it was a little rude, then I thought maybe he is just joking/teasing.

Some of us would have said “Hey Ryan, do you know that Laserback needs one more step to finish his transformation?”

It is hard to tell the tone of voice/feeling from posts, and as a result, some posts seem more offensive then they were intended to be. Seems like Dagon wasn’t trying to offend. I can see how both posts could be offensive, or how both are just joking around. Seems like both were supposed to be good natured.

PS You both have thousands of posts and I have like 10. Just trying to help from my perspective.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473777)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 1:02pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473779)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 23rd, 2013 @ 1:07pm CDT
RazorSlash92 wrote:Gaaaah, my local TRU has nothing but Wave 1. I want that Ripclaw and Smokescreen...

Try a couple Wal-Marts. I found the second wave of Deluxes at one of those.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473789)
Posted by Seibertron on March 23rd, 2013 @ 2:22pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Ryan, did you use red sharpie on Smokecreen's head or is that some model paint? Makes the figure look 100 times better. Especially after watching last night's episode and noticing how much red is on his head. Galleries look great! Glad they are back.

I used a red sharpie and a very steady hand. I'm still surprised that I didn't screw it up. It's not perfect but it's about as good as the blue paint app that's on his head from the factory.

I used a yellow sharpie on Predaking's missiles to make them look more like they do on the official product images and to contrast the silver used on the secondary dragon heads.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473792)
Posted by Seibertron on March 23rd, 2013 @ 2:29pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:

Before someone else calls it, I think I have Shockwave's vehicle mode slightly mistransformed as well. I think his "wheels" are supposed to be pulled out, which I didn't notice from his instructions.

Despite the fact that a few mistransformations sneak into my galleries here and there, I'd say I do pretty good. Due to time constraints, I don't tinker with Transformers before I photograph them. What you see in my galleries is usually my first time handling the figure as well as transforming it.

I'll update Lazerback's gallery at some point with his "feathers" in the correct position.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473797)
Posted by RAcast on March 23rd, 2013 @ 2:48pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:

Don't feel too bad about it, Baltmatrix missed it too; I'm guessing it's not in the instructions.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473800)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 23rd, 2013 @ 3:03pm CDT

Is this good or bad?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Galleries: Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking (1473802)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 23rd, 2013 @ 3:17pm CDT
RAcast wrote:

Again, it's step 12 in the beast to robot conversion on the instructions. I made that perfectly clear. :???:

Noideaforaname wrote:
Is this good or bad?

Seeing as Voyager Predaking is pretty big compared to Deluxe Smokescreen when both are in their alternate modes, this is good. It means Voyagers were big, got smaller, and are now growing again.

Go take a cold shower!

Ending Soon On eBay

Nemesis Prime SDCC Universe Voyager Class Transformers Hasbro MISP - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 39 minutes 43 seconds
Vintage G1 Brawl Bruticus Complete 1986 Transformers Action Figure lot - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 25 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Whirl & Bludgeon unopened Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 41 minutes 59 seconds
SKYQUAKE TRANSFORMERS PRIME RID CYBERVERSE COMMANDER CLASS NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 17 days 4 hours 13 minutes 32 seconds
PROWL Transformers Autobot Robot Action Figure SERIES IV G1 RE-ISSUE - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 29 minutes 37 seconds
GI JOE ~ 2013 SNAKE EYES ~ SDCC TRANSFORMERS ~ with FILE CARD - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 44 minutes 36 seconds
BATTLE TACTICS BULKHEAD TRANSFORMERS PRIME RID CYBERVERSE COMMANDER CLASS NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 29 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Voyger Cla Walmart Exclusive Ramjet & Skywarp - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 14 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive