Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package

Thursday, January 10th, 2013 4:35PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,233

Thanks to an eBay auction we get another look at Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Class Predaking In-Package. We got a look at his packaging last month, but this auction shows both the front and back in higher quality. The figure comes with Twin Hydrafire Missile Blasters and his tail becomes a sword. Images from the auction mirrored below.

Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package

Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package
Credit(s): eBay
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453891)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 10th, 2013 @ 4:46pm CST

I'll hold out for the larger Predaking. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453894)
Posted by Mkall on January 10th, 2013 @ 5:06pm CST
I'm less than impressed with the Voyager Predaking. I'm hoping the Leader-sized one will be better.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453896)
Posted by Dr Va'al on January 10th, 2013 @ 5:09pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:Today was one Beast of a day. All sorts of Beast Hunters news! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

I'll hold out for the larger Predaking. >:oP

This.

And this.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453898)
Posted by Xephon0930 on January 10th, 2013 @ 5:21pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453899)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 10th, 2013 @ 5:27pm CST
Part of me is glad I preordered him, because he looks fantastic in package. However, Voyagers are quite small these days and that package seems to dwarf him. If I'm going for scale, I might have to go with the Weaponizer. But this seems to be a far superior figure. :( Doggone it.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453903)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on January 10th, 2013 @ 5:41pm CST
I'll wait till we get some in hand pics before I decide whether to get him. I'm not a fan of weaponizer's either, the gimmick always seems detrimental to the figure.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453904)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 10th, 2013 @ 5:47pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:I might have to go with the Weaponizer.

We don't know if it's a Weaponizer. It's a larger figure with no confirmed class.

Xephon0930 wrote:Judging by the last two leader class sized figures of this line,I highly doubt it will be that much if any better than this.

Weaponizers aren't Leaders. They're an entirely different class.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453905)
Posted by RAcast on January 10th, 2013 @ 5:47pm CST

Howso? I mean Optimus is a bit...eh. But Weaponizer Bee is easily the most screen accurate one, he just suffers from lack of paint detailing, really.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453906)
Posted by Dr Va'al on January 10th, 2013 @ 5:53pm CST

Personally, I disagree. This one looks much better.

Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453917)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 10th, 2013 @ 6:45pm CST
Initially, I still give him a harshly-put pass, but secretly, I want to see more. Lemme see him in action, show me his bigger toy, and then we'll talk.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453920)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 10th, 2013 @ 6:56pm CST
Hope we see some in hand pics of this guy soon.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453946)
Posted by XDMan on January 10th, 2013 @ 8:09pm CST
Va'al wrote:

Personally, I disagree. This one looks much better.

'Nuff said. 8)
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453962)
Posted by Down_Shift on January 10th, 2013 @ 9:17pm CST
I can't wait until I see this thing warming shelves. I'm less then impressed, but I'm sure others are thrilled.

Not me though... not me.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1453984)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 10th, 2013 @ 11:37pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1454000)
Posted by El Duque on January 11th, 2013 @ 12:36am CST
We now have our first in-hand images of Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Class Predaking courtesy of a TaoBao auction. We get a look at the Pedacon leader in both dragon and robot modes. This guy will join Beast Optimus Prime in "Beast Hunters" Voyager wave one. Images mirrored below.

Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1454006)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on January 11th, 2013 @ 12:46am CST
Those extra dragon heads look terrible... I had to spend some time looking to find the eyes just to establish what the head really looked like...and the necks suck.
Overall... meh. So far, not a single must buy from this line just yet..but there are some contenders.... The leader version of predaking looks kinda cool.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1454007)
Posted by RAcast on January 11th, 2013 @ 12:50am CST
Hmm, those heads definitely make better guns when they don't have necks. :lol: They're still pretty bad though, who thought it would be a good idea for them to be orange when the rest of the dragon is black? The Aesthetics clash strongly with this one.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1454011)
Posted by CBratetron on January 11th, 2013 @ 12:55am CST
So far no.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1454012)
Posted by Mkall on January 11th, 2013 @ 1:08am CST
I hate the robot mode hands and how they hold the weapons. Hate, hate, hate.

It makes for a horrifically akward looking figure in my eyes.
Re: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Voyager Predaking In-Package (1454013)
Posted by President-prime on January 11th, 2013 @ 1:08am CST
the predaking looks stupid. Sorry. I cannot like any part of him other than his legs. It looked like Megatron's legs. Why are the dragon heads detachable. It's beginning to look like model, with various parts to form dragon? heads do not turn into guns, lazers, or whatever. Sor far, optimus is the only one worth getting. The figure in the package looks horrible. I will not even consider him.

Ending Soon On eBay

New 17.9" x 14.0" x 3.6" Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Pack - Time Remaining: 8 days 18 hours 50 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Generations CW Combiner Wars Dragstrip Comp Menasor G1 Stunticons - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 6 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Bruticus Combiner - 2012 SDCC - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 53 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Generations Universe Hound & Ravage Deluxe Class FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 24 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Prime SMOKESCREEN Beast Hunters Deluxe FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 15 days 8 hours 41 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Alternators Scion xb autobot skids new - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 43 minutes 13 seconds
Revoltech Yamaguchi No.25 Transformers Megatron Figure Kaiyodo Used - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 29 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Neo Machine C-3 Cheetas (Cheetor) Takara - Time Remaining: 6 days 45 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory