Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Ultra Magnus and Grimwing Pre-Order at HasbroToyShop.com

Monday, May 13th, 2013 7:01PM CDT

Categories: Store News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 21,944

It's time to get the next couple of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters voyager figures. HasbroToyShop.com has both Ultra Magnus and Grimwing available for pre-order. Get your Transformers fix while saving some gas and time. These are scheduled to ship at the end of the month.

Ultra Magnus

Re: Hasbro Toy Shop has Beast Hunters Ultra Magnus, and Grimwing up for pre order

Grimwing

Credit(s): HasbroToyShop.com, Depthcharge27
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Ultra Magnus and Grimwing Pre-Order at HasbroToyShop.com (1487093)
Posted by dedcat on May 13th, 2013 @ 7:24pm CDT
Thanks for the heads up!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Ultra Magnus and Grimwing Pre-Order at HasbroToyShop.com (1487095)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 13th, 2013 @ 7:27pm CDT
That's a very awkward-looking Grimwing.

Though to be fair, he's not as awkward as the little mishap with Hasbro''s stock photography of Universe Sideswipe

Hey, look! This is my 3000th post!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Ultra Magnus and Grimwing Pre-Order at HasbroToyShop.com (1487106)
Posted by datguy86 on May 13th, 2013 @ 8:05pm CDT
Awesome. I ordered to put me closer to completing my Beast Hunters line. If they list Shark Megatron and the Arcee/Knock-Out/Tigerzord wave I would be a happy camper.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Ultra Magnus and Grimwing Pre-Order at HasbroToyShop.com (1487173)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on May 13th, 2013 @ 10:43pm CDT
Would pop on it, but I have a preorder in at BBTS for a case with these two, Megatron, and Optimus in at BBTS. I think I'll stick with that so I can get Megs.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Ultra Magnus and Grimwing Pre-Order at HasbroToyShop.com (1487447)
Posted by datguy86 on May 14th, 2013 @ 9:55pm CDT
Shipped already. Neat!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Ultra Magnus and Grimwing Pre-Order at HasbroToyShop.com (1487740)
Posted by Tresob on May 16th, 2013 @ 11:50am CDT
Just got a coupon for 20% off HTS orders

"SPRING2013"

Don't know if that helps for pre-orders.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok