Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2

Friday, March 30th, 2012 4:34PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 24,434

I case anyone has forgotten or the sneak peeks didn't get you amped up enough, here is another screen capture from tomorrow night's Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode Crossfire. The Official Transformers Facebook page has provided an ominous shot of Megatron and Dreadwing. Check it out below:

Credit(s): Transformers Facebook
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364054)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on March 30th, 2012 @ 4:48pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364057)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 30th, 2012 @ 4:52pm CDT
Kylehudson1996 wrote:In the title you said "promo clip", but this is just an image. I was disappointed :-(

I see that you are absolutely right. I meant Promo pic... sorry. Off to make corrections! :D
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364059)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 30th, 2012 @ 5:09pm CDT
I must say, I'm really enjoying TFPrime!
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364072)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on March 30th, 2012 @ 6:07pm CDT
This image makes Dreadwing look even more shorter than Megatron :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364075)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on March 30th, 2012 @ 6:13pm CDT
Holy hell is Megatron tall! :shock:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364093)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CDT
These guys look great! :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364096)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:18pm CDT
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:These guys look great! :CON:

Agreed. Now I really want a Voyager Skyquake and Dreadwing! :sad:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364105)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:54pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:These guys look great! :CON:

Agreed. Now I really want a Voyager Skyquake and Dreadwing! :sad:

I want Skyquake, since I already have the G2 Dreadwing and Darkwind, who have the sweetest gimmicks and what not.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364277)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:51pm CDT
Between promo clips and teaser images you may like you already seen today's new episode of Transformers Prime "Crossfire", but we've got couple of additional teaser images courtesy of TVweb. It looks like we can expect plenty of Decepticon action this evening. As always the images are mirrored below.

Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364299)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:40pm CDT
Nice pics! I hope Dreadwing stays as a main Decepticon cast member.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364325)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:23pm CDT
I think he's second in command. I saw it somewhere but I forget where.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364524)
Posted by ILL-Star on March 31st, 2012 @ 9:15pm CDT
DeceptiCobra wrote:I think he's second in command. I saw it somewhere but I forget where.
I think it's in Dreadwings Commander class bio.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364755)
Posted by First-Aid on April 1st, 2012 @ 2:59pm CDT
I will say this...this series has no qualms about killing off characters. What do you think will happen to [spoiler]poor Breakdown?[/spoiler] Will poor Starscream ever get his T-cog back?

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage 1984 G1 Transformers Megatron Walther P38 - Time Remaining: 3 days 55 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Movie 2007 Japan exclusive variant Black Arcee Allspark-Brand New- - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 41 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers PRIME CYBERVERSE LEGION ARCEE MOSC SEALED 2011 RARE - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 57 minutes 1 second
Transformers G1 Lot Abominus Combiner Terrorcon Figures 1986 Vinitage Toys - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 14 minutes
Transformers G1 Lot Six Changer Sixshot Figure With Guns 1986 Vinitage Toys - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 28 minutes 50 seconds
Vintage 1984 G1 Transformers Autobot Wheeljack - Time Remaining: 3 days 29 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 OPTIMUS PRIME cab hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 15 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers G1 Lot Super Go Bot Warpath MIB Vintage Collection 1980s toys - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 45 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016