Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2

Friday, March 30th, 2012 4:34PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 24,506

I case anyone has forgotten or the sneak peeks didn't get you amped up enough, here is another screen capture from tomorrow night's Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode Crossfire. The Official Transformers Facebook page has provided an ominous shot of Megatron and Dreadwing. Check it out below:

Credit(s): Transformers Facebook

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364054)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on March 30th, 2012 @ 4:48pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364057)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 30th, 2012 @ 4:52pm CDT
Kylehudson1996 wrote:In the title you said "promo clip", but this is just an image. I was disappointed :-(

I see that you are absolutely right. I meant Promo pic... sorry. Off to make corrections! :D
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364059)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 30th, 2012 @ 5:09pm CDT
I must say, I'm really enjoying TFPrime!
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364072)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on March 30th, 2012 @ 6:07pm CDT
This image makes Dreadwing look even more shorter than Megatron :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364075)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on March 30th, 2012 @ 6:13pm CDT
Holy hell is Megatron tall! :shock:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364093)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CDT
These guys look great! :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364096)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:18pm CDT
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:These guys look great! :CON:

Agreed. Now I really want a Voyager Skyquake and Dreadwing! :sad:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364105)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:54pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:These guys look great! :CON:

Agreed. Now I really want a Voyager Skyquake and Dreadwing! :sad:

I want Skyquake, since I already have the G2 Dreadwing and Darkwind, who have the sweetest gimmicks and what not.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364277)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:51pm CDT
Between promo clips and teaser images you may like you already seen today's new episode of Transformers Prime "Crossfire", but we've got couple of additional teaser images courtesy of TVweb. It looks like we can expect plenty of Decepticon action this evening. As always the images are mirrored below.

Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364299)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:40pm CDT
Nice pics! I hope Dreadwing stays as a main Decepticon cast member.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364325)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:23pm CDT
I think he's second in command. I saw it somewhere but I forget where.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364524)
Posted by ILL-Star on March 31st, 2012 @ 9:15pm CDT
DeceptiCobra wrote:I think he's second in command. I saw it somewhere but I forget where.
I think it's in Dreadwings Commander class bio.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364755)
Posted by First-Aid on April 1st, 2012 @ 2:59pm CDT
I will say this...this series has no qualms about killing off characters. What do you think will happen to [spoiler]poor Breakdown?[/spoiler] Will poor Starscream ever get his T-cog back?

Ending Soon On eBay

NEW! Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Game System 3-7 - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 57 minutes 57 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION BEAST WARS OPTIMUS PRIMAL 20TH ANNIVERSARY - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 16 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers G1 1986 ONSLAUGHT bruticus macau takara - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 3 minutes 31 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Movie Advanced Series AD-30 Sky Drift Japan Import - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 38 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Prowl MP-04 Exclusive TRU New NIB - Damage Box - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 20 minutes 26 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED WASPINATOR COMPLETE LQQK - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 5 minutes 26 seconds
Kre-o Transformers Sentinel Prime new in the box 4 Kreons included 386 Pieces - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 54 minutes 22 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED PROWL COMPLETE LQQK - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 55 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016