Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2

Friday, March 30th, 2012 4:34PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 24,621

I case anyone has forgotten or the sneak peeks didn't get you amped up enough, here is another screen capture from tomorrow night's Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode Crossfire. The Official Transformers Facebook page has provided an ominous shot of Megatron and Dreadwing. Check it out below:

Credit(s): Transformers Facebook

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364054)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on March 30th, 2012 @ 4:48pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364057)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 30th, 2012 @ 4:52pm CDT
Kylehudson1996 wrote:In the title you said "promo clip", but this is just an image. I was disappointed :-(

I see that you are absolutely right. I meant Promo pic... sorry. Off to make corrections! :D
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364059)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 30th, 2012 @ 5:09pm CDT
I must say, I'm really enjoying TFPrime!
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364072)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on March 30th, 2012 @ 6:07pm CDT
This image makes Dreadwing look even more shorter than Megatron :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364075)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on March 30th, 2012 @ 6:13pm CDT
Holy hell is Megatron tall! :shock:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364093)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CDT
These guys look great! :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364096)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:18pm CDT
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:These guys look great! :CON:

Agreed. Now I really want a Voyager Skyquake and Dreadwing! :sad:
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364105)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 30th, 2012 @ 7:54pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:These guys look great! :CON:

Agreed. Now I really want a Voyager Skyquake and Dreadwing! :sad:

I want Skyquake, since I already have the G2 Dreadwing and Darkwind, who have the sweetest gimmicks and what not.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364277)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:51pm CDT
Between promo clips and teaser images you may like you already seen today's new episode of Transformers Prime "Crossfire", but we've got couple of additional teaser images courtesy of TVweb. It looks like we can expect plenty of Decepticon action this evening. As always the images are mirrored below.

Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364299)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:40pm CDT
Nice pics! I hope Dreadwing stays as a main Decepticon cast member.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364325)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:23pm CDT
I think he's second in command. I saw it somewhere but I forget where.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364524)
Posted by ILL-Star on March 31st, 2012 @ 9:15pm CDT
DeceptiCobra wrote:I think he's second in command. I saw it somewhere but I forget where.
I think it's in Dreadwings Commander class bio.
Re: Transformers Prime "Crossfire" Promo Pic #2 (1364755)
Posted by First-Aid on April 1st, 2012 @ 2:59pm CDT
I will say this...this series has no qualms about killing off characters. What do you think will happen to [spoiler]poor Breakdown?[/spoiler] Will poor Starscream ever get his T-cog back?

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE DELUXE CLASS SE-01 OPTIMUS PRIME SPECIAL FIGURE ES AQ5118 - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 10 minutes 39 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SKULLGRIN DELUXE CLASS - BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 17 days 11 hours 41 minutes 49 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 HASBRO ULTRA MAGNUS PRIME HASBRO ACTION FIGURE ES AQ5167 - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 12 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Universe Optimus Prime Vs Megatron - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 14 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Original G1 AFA 85 Minibot Cosmos w/ Patch 80/85/85 - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 1 minute 17 seconds
Transformers Original G1 AFA 85 Minibot Huffer w/ Mini Spy 80/85/90 - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 1 minute 30 seconds
Transformers Original G1 Monsterbot Doublecross Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 16 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Original G1 Headmaster Mindwipe Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 1 minute 20 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory