Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released

Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 11:14AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,970

More new Transformers Prime sightings! Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 have been found at retail. Arizona appears to be the hot spot for new product this week, both were discovered at an Arizona Wal-Mart store by TFW2005 user Stune.

Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 features Airachnid, Dead End, and Shadow Strike Bumblebee.

Transformers Prime Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 features Star Hammer with Wheeljack and Energon Driller with Knock Out.

The Seibertron.com galleries for these figures can be found by clicking the images below:

Credit(s): TFW2005 user Stune

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393147)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 23rd, 2012 @ 4:30pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393159)
Posted by stevescustoms on June 23rd, 2012 @ 5:53pm CDT
Just what we need, another friggin Bumblebee to clog the pegs.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393161)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 23rd, 2012 @ 6:09pm CDT
when is has blow gonna realize that no one wants that damn toy? if it weren't for bee i could have a vehicon by now.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393162)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 23rd, 2012 @ 6:17pm CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:I NEVER EVEN SAW ONE VEHICON AND THEY RELEASED THE NEXT WAVE ALREADY!!?!??! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

No worries, they take out the Bumblebees and add two Vehicons in a later case revision.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393174)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 23rd, 2012 @ 7:52pm CDT
Hard to get excited for new Waves when you have no idea how far along your local stores are.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393179)
Posted by RAcast on June 23rd, 2012 @ 8:06pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Yup, two per case even! I just recently got wave 3, so it's gonna be awhile before I see wave 4. :( I'm really looking forward to Dead End, since I skipped Wheeljack anyway.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393196)
Posted by stevescustoms on June 23rd, 2012 @ 9:09pm CDT
I still have wave 2 in my stores.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393211)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 23rd, 2012 @ 10:16pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

thank the all spark! what wave will they be in???
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393225)
Posted by njb902 on June 23rd, 2012 @ 10:49pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393253)
Posted by RAcast on June 24th, 2012 @ 12:13am CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:
RAcast wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

thank the all spark! what wave will they be in???

EDIT: Whoops, turns out it IS wave 4!

njb902 wrote:you should consider getting wheeljack, he is a nice little toy.....though I wish he had a gun.

Eh, I'm not in love with the mold; retail price is too expensive for me to rationalize getting two copies of a mold I don't like that much to begin with. Wheeljack is okay, but Dead End is grotesquely amazing. I might end up changing my mind, but even if I do, I won't bother with Jackie unless I find him cheap.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393258)
Posted by necr0blivion on June 24th, 2012 @ 12:22am CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:
RAcast wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

thank the all spark! what wave will they be in???

Series 4 Revision 3 - you can order this directly from BBTS at this link:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

I did, which will get me my 2nd and 3rd Vehicon, as well as Hot Shot, Airarchnid, and Dead End. It's worth going this route for me and having extra Ratchet, WJ, and Knock Outs.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393292)
Posted by mrhellboy218 on June 24th, 2012 @ 4:18am CDT
They release wave 4 ? when i still don't have any Vehicons yet ? :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393323)
Posted by RAcast on June 24th, 2012 @ 7:40am CDT
mrhellboy218 wrote:They release wave 4 ? when i still don't have any Vehicons yet ? :BANG_HEAD:

That's what we were just talking about. #-o There are two in wave four!
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393337)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on June 24th, 2012 @ 8:28am CDT
RAcast wrote:

That's what we were just talking about. #-o There are two in wave four!

Actually, more Vehicons come in the Wave 3 case revision. Arachnid's wave is wave 4. Wave 4 includes: Arachnid, Dead End, NOBB, Cliffy, Soundwave.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393341)
Posted by autobot4ever on June 24th, 2012 @ 8:45am CDT
I think my store completely skipped Hot Shot, Knockout,and the Vehicon Wave this sucks :(
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393348)
Posted by craggy on June 24th, 2012 @ 9:10am CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:
RAcast wrote:

That's what we were just talking about. #-o There are two in wave four!

fun with acronyms.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393394)
Posted by Skyfire77 on June 24th, 2012 @ 11:43am CDT
And yet what little Transformers are in the WalMarts and Targets closest to me are still 95% Wave 1 BBs, with a few Primes to round it out. :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393453)
Posted by LordBludgeon on June 24th, 2012 @ 2:23pm CDT
I just got back from my local Wal-Mart and Target. Wal-Mart had two of each cyberverse vehicles, I grabbed one of each. :grin:

Unfortunately though, still no signs of Wave 3 deluxes or Wave 2 cyberverse figures at any local stores in my area. :sad:
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1393541)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 24th, 2012 @ 6:27pm CDT
necr0blivion wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:
RAcast wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

thank the all spark! what wave will they be in???

Series 4 Revision 3 - you can order this directly from BBTS at this link:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

just pre-ordered. used the rest of my graduation money for it. gonna sell off knockout, hotshot, ratchet and wheeljack, i already have them. only need the vehicons, dead end and arachnid.
Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 4 and Cyberverse Vehicles Wave 1 Released (1394848)
Posted by Punkrockpenguin on June 27th, 2012 @ 3:13pm CDT
At my stores I haven't found wave 4 nor a vehicon but I have knockout and hot shot. I live in el paso tx has anyone seen dead end because I want him really really bad :sad:
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus