Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada

Saturday, December 10th, 2011 4:17PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 53,305

Cybertron.CA is reporting that the highly anticipated Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers are starting to turn up at Canadian Toys"R"Us stores. The Voyager wave includes Optimus Prime and Bulkhead. Hopefully these, the Entertainment packs, and Deluxe wave 1.5 featuring Cliffjumper will be making their way to US retail soon.

Image below courtesy of Seibertron.com member Matrix_Holder:

Credit(s): Cybertron.CA, Matrix_Holder
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321660)
Posted by dinogeist on December 10th, 2011 @ 4:43pm CST
i'm probably gonna wind up picking up both of these TF Prime voyagers.

I'm still a bit upset that Takara has a much cooler darker army green color for TF Prime voyager bulkhead. while hasbro has the split pea green color for TF Prime voyager bulkhead.
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321661)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 10th, 2011 @ 4:43pm CST
Dammit! I Want me some Bulkhead!
That prime aint at all bad either.
The TF Prime toy I'm looking forward to the most though? Skyquake. Give me Skyquake.
yes, i'm aware of the prototype pics, but I want him nao!
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321666)
Posted by Matrix_Holder on December 10th, 2011 @ 4:48pm CST
I am glad I pulled in the TRU, I didnt even plan on going there today and I ended up scoring 2 sets of Prime voyagers , sweet. http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=12593&d=1323556695
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321675)
Posted by Heavy B on December 10th, 2011 @ 5:03pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321686)
Posted by scypris115 on December 10th, 2011 @ 5:26pm CST
SO WANT!!! =P~
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321728)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 10th, 2011 @ 6:28pm CST
Dr. Heavy B wrote:seriously, they said december, then november. well, why dosn't the U.S. have them yet?

An excellent question. I don't know what's going on with Hasbro lately, but it's almost like we're getting punked.

However, to be fair to them, the economy here is terrible and TFs as a whole just haven't been selling well, if at all. When figures are going on clearance and Wal-Mart drops Human Alliance Soundwave from their site, you can pretty much tell that it's over.

So...that explains DOTM, but what about Prime? 1-4 cases per store and that's it. I rarely see restocks.

This is a cryin' shame, really.
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321758)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on December 10th, 2011 @ 7:09pm CST

HEY!! Save some for the rest of us ya greedy bastard!!!!

:evil: :twisted: :BOOM: :sad:

:BOT: :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321780)
Posted by Erailea on December 10th, 2011 @ 7:43pm CST
They need to hit the US already :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321786)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on December 10th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CST
The reason the we are seeing such poor Prime distribution is probably because DOTM is just starting to pick up speed in many places, we should just calm down and let DOTM run it's course >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321795)
Posted by Mechastrike on December 10th, 2011 @ 8:14pm CST
can't wait for Megs to come out.
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321885)
Posted by Actar on December 11th, 2011 @ 12:34am CST

Also, am I the only one who is hoping for a Ratchet figure? Aside from being an awesome character, he's the only one missing from the Autobot Team.
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321922)
Posted by Blurrz on December 11th, 2011 @ 4:41am CST
Actar wrote:Really have to wonder why these figures are getting released everywhere else in the world first, considering that Transformers is a US property(?).

LOL. Since when have Transformers ever been released first in the US? Factories are based in Asia, they're always there first.
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321983)
Posted by Vicalliose on December 11th, 2011 @ 9:51am CST
Autobot032 wrote:

This is a cryin' shame, really.

Hasbro doesn't understand the consumers at all anymore. All three movies, they've been re-releasing the same toys over and over again for each movie with only slight differences for each one, on top of that they always produce more than they need to. Parents catch on. I've heard parents say the words "Don't you have that one already?" many times before. Heck when I was a kid I wouldn't have fallen that crap anyway, didn't even care for repaints.

Just saying, it took a long time to get rid of all the ROTF toys, you'd think they'd have expected this to bite them in the ass during an economic crisis.
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321985)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 11th, 2011 @ 9:55am CST
Transformers Prime Voyagers; Y U NO COME TO AMERICA!!!???

I could care less about Bulkhead, I want that Optimus!
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321986)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 11th, 2011 @ 10:13am CST
Vicalliose wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

This is a cryin' shame, really.

Actually, the stores themselves don't understand their customers it seems. They order from what Hasbro has to offer, and Hasbro starts producing. When the stores still have stock, they won't order, it's that simple.

And remember, the First Editions are limited to Toys 'R Us and online sellers.
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1321988)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 11th, 2011 @ 10:23am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Vicalliose wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

This is a cryin' shame, really.

And remember, the First Editions are limited to Toys 'R Us and online sellers.

First Editions have active DPCIs in Target's computers.
"TransFormers Prime: Robots In Disguise" will have different UPCs and DPCIs, most likely.
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1322026)
Posted by funeralthirst7 on December 11th, 2011 @ 12:32pm CST
I really need that Bulkhead figure.
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1322096)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on December 11th, 2011 @ 2:56pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Vicalliose wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

This is a cryin' shame, really.

And remember, the First Editions are limited to Toys 'R Us and online sellers.

First Editions have active DPCIs in Target's computers.

I've worked at Wal-Mart before, the issue is the "4 Bumblebees to a Case of 8 Figures" issue. When a store gets 3 cases of the same wave and revision, that means they have 24 BumbleeBees, and 24 divided up between 2-4 other characters. So the 3 Soundwaves go quick, the 2 Kups, and the 4 Cliffjumpers are the first gone. Meanwhile, the Bumblebees are selling, but there arer always more on the shelf until their section is full with Just Bee's. Then they stop selling cuz all the kids have him and don't want another. Suddely Wal-Mart sees "Transformers aren't selling, don't order more, even if there are 3 new waves of all new figures coming". Thus why we only find Like the Reveal the Shields and Trailbreakers at second stores like Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Five Below....Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart, etc stopped ordering, but Hasbro kept making the new waves, and suddenly couldn't move them, so they sold them at a loss to the second stores who sell them for half Retail. Trust me, I know....When we finally got the Wave of Generations a while back with WFC Soundwave, I put up all the short packed figures, and re-boxed an Entire box of WFC Primes and Bees.....Little to say, Soundwave and the other short packed were gone in less than a week....and Primes and Bees went back up where they sat for another 3 weeks until we got a new Case with Soundwaves.
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1322327)
Posted by Heavy B on December 12th, 2011 @ 9:51am CST
Vicalliose wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

This is a cryin' shame, really.

Still got some ROTF here. Anyone want jolt, or mudflap, or scorpinok?
Re: Transformers Prime "First Edition" Voyagers Released in Canada (1322336)
Posted by GODpulse on December 12th, 2011 @ 10:31am CST
I'm hoping it comes out soon. Target is in the process of getting rid of a lot of old toys for new ones right now. A bunch of deluxe DOTM figures are on clearance and there's those two deluxe figure bundles of DOTM figures for $9.99 at target as well...
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys