Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip

Friday, August 24th, 2012 9:50AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,463

The Hub has uploaded a preview of today's all new episode of Transformers Prime "Hurt". Be sure to tune into the Hub today at 7:00 PM ET! Enjoy the preview clip embedded below.

All NEW episode of Transformers Prime where Miko and Wheeljack embark on a quest for revenge.

The action starts Friday, August 24 at 7pm ET / 5pm PT, only on The Hub!

Check your local listings: http://www.hubworld.com/tv-schedule
Transformers Prime: http://www.hubworld.com/transformers/shows/prime

Credit(s): The Hub
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1412994)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 24th, 2012 @ 10:11am CDT
That was hard to watch. Brutal beating if I ever saw one.
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1412998)
Posted by Autobot-Hellstriker on August 24th, 2012 @ 10:24am CDT
Hardshell is one of the most overpowered decepticons in this series.
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413016)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:11am CDT
If Wheeljack dies, there will be a great cry of outrage among the fandom. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413017)
Posted by Hypershock on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:14am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413020)
Posted by Bubbah on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:39am CDT
Hypershock wrote:man, that was brutal! especially when jackie's like getting punched while being held limp by his head? Cringeworthy; hope he makes it out ok.....

Yeah, brutal is the only word I can think of to describe that scene ... I hurt just watching it.
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413021)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:43am CDT
damn he got his ass handed to him. he better not die.
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413023)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:50am CDT
Watch this turn of events:

*Wheeljack dies
*Bulkhead's spared

I quit Prime if that happens :sad:

..... :lol: fat chance I'll quit Prime, but I'll be really pissed :(
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413025)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:53am CDT
Bubbah wrote:

He's being punched so hard, that it's creating shockwaves...
OMG.
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413028)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 24th, 2012 @ 11:58am CDT
PrimeStriker wrote:Watch this turn of events:

*Wheeljack dies
*Bulkhead's spared
I think we already know which one of those does happen. So much for the suspense.
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413048)
Posted by GadgetMeli9685 on August 24th, 2012 @ 12:34pm CDT
They might scrap us all for a loop and kill them both. No Bulkhead OR Wheeljack. From the clips and summary, Bulkhead could STILL DIE. There's so many directions this could go. I know one thing, TF Prime has NEVER been predictable, especially in season 2. You think it's going to go one way, then it goes the other. I really hope Jackie and Bulk survive the script.

We'll have to see tonight I suppose.
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413053)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 24th, 2012 @ 12:41pm CDT
GadgetMeli9685 wrote:They might scrap us all for a loop and kill them both. No Bulkhead OR Wheeljack. From the clips and summary, Bulkhead could STILL DIE. There's so many directions this could go.
One desciption describes Bulkhead's condition as being "near fatal", meaning "he's not quite dead".

GadgetMeli9685 wrote:I know one thing, TF Prime has NEVER been predictable, especially in season 2. You think it's going to go one way, then it goes the other.
This show is very predictable. The worst offender being Orion Pax getting his Optimus Prime memories back. EVERYONE saw that coming and a lot of us wished for him them to NOT go that route.
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413058)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 24th, 2012 @ 1:08pm CDT
Jacky!!!!
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413064)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 24th, 2012 @ 1:26pm CDT
Oh Dear God. 5 more hours. I'm going to go watch the Prime marathon with my Wheeljack & Breakdown (I always bring Breakdown to the couch while watching Prime) in hand, waiting for the new episode. :-)
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413075)
Posted by Goldfinger_42 on August 24th, 2012 @ 1:45pm CDT
Honestly, I could care less about Wheeljack or Bulkhead. I just hope they don't kill off Hardshell. :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413087)
Posted by magirus on August 24th, 2012 @ 2:09pm CDT
I see wheeljack sacrificing himself dentonating his grenade and taken them both out
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413091)
Posted by Bubbah on August 24th, 2012 @ 2:24pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Bubbah wrote:

He's being punched so hard, that it's creating shockwaves...
OMG.

That was the first thing that caught my attention too haha. I actually shuddered a bit & cringed when I saw that.
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413104)
Posted by XDMan on August 24th, 2012 @ 3:38pm CDT
First the season finale of Rescue Bots was heart pumping (if only they would stop adding BB with OP and instead add Arcee :grin: ) then this will entertain us with the many surprises unexpected!
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413114)
Posted by El Duque on August 24th, 2012 @ 3:54pm CDT
How about another promo teaser for tonight's new episode of Transformers Prime "Hurt"? The official Transformers facebook page has shared the image of Knock Out mirrored below, who still looks a little rough from his encounter with Bumblebee and Arcee under the streets of New York.

[quote]Transformers Prime is back TONIGHT with new episodes, and it's going to be a Knock Out! Tune in at 7 pm ET on The Hub TV Network![/quote]

Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413118)
Posted by XDMan on August 24th, 2012 @ 4:04pm CDT
KO: How dare they mess my paintjob up!

Cons: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Hurt" Preview Clip (1413127)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 24th, 2012 @ 4:24pm CDT
does he have enough scuff marks? wtf? what a nasty lazy texture job

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Ramhorn & Eject Cassettes  Hasbro 1986 - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 12 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers TAKARA MP-23 Masterpiece Exhaust Lancia Stratos Turbo Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 17 minutes 48 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TAKARA TOMY MASTERPIECE IRONHIDE MP-27 NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 19 minutes 17 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CLASSIC HENKEI C-09 LAMBOR SIDESWIPE - TAKARA TOMY - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 5 minutes 32 seconds
GI JOE TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVER POWERGLIDE RATTLER EXCLUSIVE SDCC # 1 - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 21 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers G1 Devastator Long Haul Hook Scrapper Mix Master Bone Crusher Scave - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 37 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers 1996 BEAST WARS K-9 Maximal German Shepherd MOC~ - Time Remaining: 9 days 5 hours 54 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Takara Vintage G1 D-56 Ramjet Coneheads MISB Sealed Seekers - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 25 minutes 13 seconds
Website Security Test