Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes

Sunday, January 6th, 2013 11:14AM CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,463

For those of you who keep up with the Japanese dub of Transformers Prime we have yet another set of opening and ending themes. The clips are embedded below courtesy of YouTube user walruslaw.

Credit(s): walruslaw

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452308)
Posted by Ravage XK on January 6th, 2013 @ 11:34am CST
Don't like the opening music. Ruins the more serious tone of the show.
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452320)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 6th, 2013 @ 12:10pm CST
I kinda like the ending shot with all the cast members together.
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452360)
Posted by CXZGT917 on January 6th, 2013 @ 1:16pm CST
Seems that Japanese always have to do things better.
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452371)
Posted by Jazz813 on January 6th, 2013 @ 1:35pm CST
Personally I like the US Opening much more epic like this...Ok they had done sometimes some great opening and ending themes, but those of Transformers Prime do not count in, my opinion.
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452423)
Posted by Manterax Prime on January 6th, 2013 @ 3:04pm CST
CXZGT917 wrote:Seems that Japanese always have to do things better.

You call this better? I pray you are joking.

I'll take the US theme over this any day.
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452448)
Posted by STngAR on January 6th, 2013 @ 4:18pm CST
The US theme is way better than this, not saying this is bad.

Is AM Knockout labeled Medic Knockout?
:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452464)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 6th, 2013 @ 4:55pm CST
STngAR wrote:
Is AM Knockout labeled Medic Knockout?

Always has been.
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452483)
Posted by STngAR on January 6th, 2013 @ 5:26pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:

Always has been.

Well, looks like I was paying attention. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452500)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2013 @ 6:07pm CST
Now, that was really nice. It seems like the Japanese Prime OP and ED sequences just keep getting better and better each time they make a new version. 8)

Ravage XK wrote:Don't like the opening music. Ruins the more serious tone of the show.
Except that the Japanese dub replaced the serious tone with a lighter tone, thus making the song work for that version. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452550)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 6th, 2013 @ 8:17pm CST
Opening was catchy, ending was falt-out annoying in my opinion. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452554)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2013 @ 8:21pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:Opening was catchy, ending was falt-out annoying in my opinion. >:oP
What? That ending song is great! One of the coolest Japanese TF ending songs we've had. Right up there with the ending songs of Micron Densetsu and Animated. ;) 8)
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452556)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 6th, 2013 @ 8:23pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

I dunno, I'm just weird like that. I only watched both because I was bored. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452583)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2013 @ 9:39pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I like J-Pop/J-Rock. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452602)
Posted by Ultra Markus on January 6th, 2013 @ 10:38pm CST
i think the Japanese band Loudness would make better Transformers music for the show
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1452846)
Posted by Neurie on January 7th, 2013 @ 1:37pm CST
More importantly, this show is sponsored by McDONALDS??!!??
Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Dub: New Opening and Ending Themes (1454229)
Posted by Manterax Prime on January 11th, 2013 @ 3:35pm CST
Neurie wrote:More importantly, this show is sponsored by McDONALDS??!!??

A lot of Japanese shows are sponsored by McDonald's, especially Super Sentai and Kamen Rider
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok