Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Commercial

Transformers News: Transformers Prime McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Commercial

Saturday, January 26th, 2013 7:29PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,972

Jim McCanney dropped by to let us know he caught a commercial for McDonald's latest wave of Transformers Prime Happy Meal toys. This set includes Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Megatron, Starscream, and Breakdown, and is available now.

Credit(s): Jim McCanney
Re: Transformers Prime McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Commercial (1458379)
Posted by Henry921 on January 26th, 2013 @ 11:51pm CST
Breakdown is the only one worth getting. He's a little too tall, but close enough to Commander scale that I threw him in with my Cyberverse display.
Re: Transformers Prime McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Commercial (1458449)
Posted by Shockwave711 on January 27th, 2013 @ 6:18am CST
I like Breakdown, but there is not enough blue. Still I might get him.
Re: Transformers Prime McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Commercial (1458551)
Posted by XDMan on January 27th, 2013 @ 1:51pm CST
After the commercial, we now realized what has happened to the little ant:

He got squished by Optimus(?) when the toy did not expect the so called "mascots" to promote McD's, so he walked away and went to search for Ronald, Grimace, etc.
Re: Transformers Prime McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Commercial (1458727)
Posted by paul053 on January 28th, 2013 @ 10:01am CST
Re: Transformers Prime McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Commercial (1458730)
Posted by RAcast on January 28th, 2013 @ 10:18am CST
paul053 wrote:Got Bumblebee yesterday. It's really bad and boring. Even my son kind of don't want it (he wants Starscream).

I can't HEEEEEEAAR you! :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Commercial (1458740)
Posted by omega666 on January 28th, 2013 @ 11:02am CST
Cyberverse, legends, and bot shots, THOSE should be Happy Meal toys.
Re: Transformers Prime McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Commercial (1458787)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 28th, 2013 @ 1:40pm CST
omega666 wrote:Cyberverse,

Small parts = choking hazard.

legends,

Small parts = choking hazard.

THOSE should be Happy Meal toys.

Hell no. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Commercial (1459032)
Posted by Marcdachamp on January 29th, 2013 @ 9:33am CST
If I want Starscream, when should I go? Next week?
Re: Transformers Prime McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Commercial (1459047)
Posted by paul053 on January 29th, 2013 @ 10:08am CST
Marcdachamp wrote:If I want Starscream, when should I go? Next week?

Check different stores. Many times different store have different toys.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con