Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip

Friday, August 31st, 2012 7:41PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,943

Credit(s): Allen S. Harvey Jr.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1415486)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 31st, 2012 @ 7:57pm CDT
didnt tell me much, accept, well, door wings.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1415493)
Posted by SlyTF1 on August 31st, 2012 @ 8:09pm CDT
Prowl?
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1415503)
Posted by Arlekkin on August 31st, 2012 @ 8:39pm CDT
I would say that the new recruit is Jazz.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1415504)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 31st, 2012 @ 8:44pm CDT
Arlekkin wrote:I would say that the new recruit is Jazz.
SlyTF1 wrote:Prowl?

Doubtful
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1415516)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 31st, 2012 @ 9:00pm CDT
Already saw the door wings. Nothing new :roll:
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1415535)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 31st, 2012 @ 9:20pm CDT
Im guessing jazz by the stylish fighting.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1415579)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 31st, 2012 @ 10:55pm CDT
Rally car design.
Blue, white, and red.
Number 38.
Door wings.
Head crest.
Has a toy coming.

Smokescreen.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1415593)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 31st, 2012 @ 11:25pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Rally car design.
Blue, white, and red.
Number 38.
Door wings.
Head crest.
Has a toy coming.

Smokescreen.

Which is really going to suck. Smokescreen has door-wings. Knock Out, the toy Smokescreen's getting retooled off of, has wheel-wings. :-(

I hope they engineer the transformation a little bit differently to accommodate that, or give us a new mold in the U.S.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1415637)
Posted by STINGRAY749 on September 1st, 2012 @ 1:06am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Rally car design.
Blue, white, and red.
Number 38.
Door wings.
Head crest.
Has a toy coming.

Smokescreen.

Actually if you look closely at the new bots back when Prime yells "Fall back" you can see the door wings and wheel wings.

But ya needs a retool like what happened with rts tracks and gens wheeljack, except so the doors go on the back and not the arms.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1415639)
Posted by SPRINGER112 on September 1st, 2012 @ 1:13am CDT
If its jazz im going to have a episode of fanboy gazam :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1415892)
Posted by XDMan on September 1st, 2012 @ 8:02pm CDT
Prowl? Smokescreen? Jazz? Whoever it is, I hope he doesn't die so quickly! :PRAY:
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1416029)
Posted by wolverinetodd on September 2nd, 2012 @ 7:59am CDT
I'm leaning in the direction of it being Sideswipe via Michael Bay's silver version, especially with those blue highlights. If not, then my second choice would be Prowl.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1416037)
Posted by Archanubis on September 2nd, 2012 @ 9:15am CDT
Hard to tell. The earlier promo images with the #38 vaguely visible - suggests Smokescreen. The colors of the character - blue and white/silver - suggests either Jazz or Mirage. The wing doors - could be anyone.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1416185)
Posted by Justanormalguy on September 2nd, 2012 @ 4:18pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Courtesy of YouTube user Allen S. Harvey Jr. we have the first promo clip for next week's new episode of Transformers Prime "New Recruit". Enjoy the embedded video below.

Jazz? If it is than I love whoever added him!
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1416334)
Posted by Roaddbuster on September 3rd, 2012 @ 3:37am CDT
I think it's definetly jazz. One give away is his stylish moves, and second is his blue and white color like his g1 version. I may be wrong but that's just my guess.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1416770)
Posted by nikkinavarro on September 4th, 2012 @ 12:53pm CDT
:-? Based on the car form its looks alot like Smokescreen considering the #38. But on the moves its looks a bit like Jazz. We'll just have to wait and see for this one. They just better not get killed right away.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1416905)
Posted by sideswipe6520 on September 4th, 2012 @ 7:54pm CDT
<!-- ia0 -->prowl.jpg<!-- ia0 -->

Maybe this image will help people figure it out?
I'm leaning more towards Prowl myself.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1416913)
Posted by Justanormalguy on September 4th, 2012 @ 8:04pm CDT
sideswipe6520 wrote:[attachment=0]prowl.jpg[/attachment]

Maybe this image will help people figure it out?
I'm leaning more towards Prowl myself.

Looks like Prowl. Maybe the autobot was a protoform? It is solid grey like one.
Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1416922)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 4th, 2012 @ 8:13pm CDT
sideswipe6520 wrote:[attachment=0]prowl.jpg[/attachment]

Maybe this image will help people figure it out?
I'm leaning more towards Prowl myself.

That would be a little difficult.

Re: Transformers Prime "New Recruit" Promo Clip (1416945)
Posted by Justanormalguy on September 4th, 2012 @ 8:51pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
sideswipe6520 wrote:[attachment=0]prowl.jpg[/attachment]

Maybe this image will help people figure it out?
I'm leaning more towards Prowl myself.

That would be a little difficult.

Kewl art skillz. :APPLAUSE:

Now, I think it's either Jazz of Sideswipe, they both contain grey and most characters use their movie design.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #136 - The Gathering