Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image

Friday, August 31st, 2012 3:23PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 16,550

The official Transformers facebook page has shared another teaser image from this evening all new episode of Transformers Prime. Be sure to catch Shockwave's Transformers Prime debut tonight on the Hub at 7:30 PM ET.

Shockwave comes to Transformers Prime! Share this exclusive pic if you're looking forward to checking out the purple guy's big debut tonight at 7:30 pm ET on The Hub TV Network!

Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo
Credit(s): Transformers facebook page
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415414)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 31st, 2012 @ 3:30pm CDT
shockwave eyeball
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415418)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 31st, 2012 @ 3:47pm CDT
Shockie's eye with Arcee, Cliffjumper, and Starscream's reflection in it.

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415426)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 31st, 2012 @ 4:26pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Shockie's eye with Arcee, Cliffjumper, and Starscream's reflection in it.

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415428)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 31st, 2012 @ 4:35pm CDT
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415440)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 31st, 2012 @ 5:37pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:

Lol feeling emotionally excited
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415442)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 31st, 2012 @ 5:38pm CDT
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:

Lol feeling emotionally excited

Excitement could still be a physical object. Think about it. For a long time. You'll eventually figure it out.

;)

:lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415454)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 31st, 2012 @ 6:34pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:

Lol feeling emotionally excited

;)

:lol:

-.o
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415500)
Posted by shocksound96 on August 31st, 2012 @ 8:31pm CDT
I freaked out when i saw the promo :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415519)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 31st, 2012 @ 9:02pm CDT
"I am sorry, Dave," said Hal.
"I am afraid that I cannot do that."
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415757)
Posted by lonrac on September 1st, 2012 @ 1:17pm CDT
Spoiler Alert???

[spoiler]Did that story have a ring of the IDW issue 1?

who is Billy Brown?[/spoiler]

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Matsushiro Gen 1 G1 Jetfire Skyfire Macross Robotech Hasbro Takara - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers universe Tankor and Obsidian complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 57 minutes 32 seconds
transformers masterpiece Grimlock - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 15 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers: Generation 2 #12 p. 6 - Optimus Prime - 1994 art by Manny Galan - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 49 minutes 38 seconds
transformers masterpiece Skywarp - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 5 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Gold MP-12 Koo Lambor Sideswipe masterpiece - Time Remaining: 17 days 14 hours 23 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Generations Beast Wars Rhinox Takara Tomy Version TG-31 - Time Remaining: 3 days 24 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Prime Decepticon Rumble w/ DVD Robots in Disguise Fast Free Ship - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 56 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory