Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image

Friday, August 31st, 2012 3:23PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 16,440

The official Transformers facebook page has shared another teaser image from this evening all new episode of Transformers Prime. Be sure to catch Shockwave's Transformers Prime debut tonight on the Hub at 7:30 PM ET.

Shockwave comes to Transformers Prime! Share this exclusive pic if you're looking forward to checking out the purple guy's big debut tonight at 7:30 pm ET on The Hub TV Network!

Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Promo
Credit(s): Transformers facebook page

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415414)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 31st, 2012 @ 3:30pm CDT
shockwave eyeball
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415418)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 31st, 2012 @ 3:47pm CDT
Shockie's eye with Arcee, Cliffjumper, and Starscream's reflection in it.

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415426)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 31st, 2012 @ 4:26pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Shockie's eye with Arcee, Cliffjumper, and Starscream's reflection in it.

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415428)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 31st, 2012 @ 4:35pm CDT
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415440)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 31st, 2012 @ 5:37pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:

Lol feeling emotionally excited
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415442)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 31st, 2012 @ 5:38pm CDT
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:

Lol feeling emotionally excited

Excitement could still be a physical object. Think about it. For a long time. You'll eventually figure it out.

;)

:lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415454)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 31st, 2012 @ 6:34pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:

The most exciting promo image yet.

:roll:

you dont feel the excitement, no? lol

I was hoping for a better pic of big ol purple

I didn't know excitement was a solid object. I must feel it immediately!

:lol:

Lol feeling emotionally excited

;)

:lol:

-.o
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415500)
Posted by shocksound96 on August 31st, 2012 @ 8:31pm CDT
I freaked out when i saw the promo :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415519)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 31st, 2012 @ 9:02pm CDT
"I am sorry, Dave," said Hal.
"I am afraid that I cannot do that."
Re: Transformers Prime "Out of the Past" Teaser Image (1415757)
Posted by lonrac on September 1st, 2012 @ 1:17pm CDT
Spoiler Alert???

[spoiler]Did that story have a ring of the IDW issue 1?

who is Billy Brown?[/spoiler]

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Decepticon Shockwave Hyperflux Cannon NIB - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 47 minutes
Takara Transformers Animated Ultra Magnus Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 19 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers G1 Insecticon Bombshell 1984 MISB Sealed Original - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 52 minutes 34 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers CYCLONUS TARGETMASTER NIGHTSTICK weapon - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 40 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 MENASOR gun weapon set breakdown wildrider deadend etc - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 55 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers MP-18 Masterpiece Bluestreak Streak - Nissan Fairlady 280Z -IN US! - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours
SPECIAL G1 Transformers SHOCKWAVE GUN BARREL part - Time Remaining: 12 days 1 hour 45 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers G1 Autobot Car Bust Statue Prowl toyrocket - Time Remaining: 12 days 1 hour 1 minute 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive