Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail

Transformers News: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail

Friday, May 11th, 2012 1:00PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 42,478

Remember how everyone panicked about the new Prime toys not hitting America simply because the UK got them first in January?
Well, guess what thanks to Pretender Skywarp we now have our first sighting of a PRID Wave 2 toy in the UK.

the figure is Deluxe Class Arcee and was found at ASDA in central Hertfordshire.

But that's not all, Deluxes are currently GBP 9.73 at ASDA!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): Pretender Skywarp, ASDA

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1378932)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 11th, 2012 @ 2:54pm CDT
£9.73 at ASDA?!?!?!

Excuse me a moment.

{Steady paced footsteps. Opens door. Door closes. Sound of running. Car door slams. Engine starts. Wheels screech. Gone!}
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1378949)
Posted by New Omen on May 11th, 2012 @ 4:08pm CDT

Well congrats to Pretender Skywarp anyhoo :APPLAUSE: . At least we have confirmation a couple of us have lucked out and found wave 2.

Good hunting y'all!
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1378962)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on May 11th, 2012 @ 5:28pm CDT
I guess I'm off to ASDA in the morning then!
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379123)
Posted by Mykltron on May 12th, 2012 @ 5:36am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I swear, karma is being good to me on my birthday :lol: Now to wait until they hit the mainland.

Dude, your terminology is all wrong. England is the mainland, Europe is an offshore island.

I'm still convinced I saw Arcee weeks ago...
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379142)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on May 12th, 2012 @ 8:17am CDT
New Omen wrote:Damn, if I'd have known this was news worthy I would have posted pics when I posted this a couple of days ago in the UK sightings thread.

Good hunting y'all!

Do you manage to snag both? There was no sign of Ratchet when I went.
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379154)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 12th, 2012 @ 9:04am CDT
Just back from my local(ish) Asda. All they had were Cliffs, Jacks and Bees + one Soundwave, so I got the Soundwave and I really like it. Those long thin arms are odd and he is dead creepy looking.

I also got Voyager Prime and Megatron from TRU as they have a Buy 1 get 1 Half Price thing on. Which makes the Voyagers about £16 each which is fair given their reduced size.
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379660)
Posted by robotmel on May 14th, 2012 @ 4:52am CDT
:-$
Blooming typical! My nearest Asda is 15 miles away and I don't drive!

On a side note, I recently visited central London and stuck my head in Hamleys toy shop which had the now plentiful shelf warmers from wave 1.

They had a nice diorama style display in a clear perspex case showing off Transformers Prime wave 1 AND 2! I couldn't believe it! :grin:

Unfortunately no amount of bartering with different staff members would get me the awesomeness that was deluxe Starscream, Ratchet and Arcee! :sad:
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379661)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 14th, 2012 @ 4:57am CDT
robotmel wrote:

SWINES!!! The lot of em!!
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1379830)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on May 14th, 2012 @ 3:57pm CDT
Nothing round my way, Tesco's and Sainsbury's only have wave one, while my local ASDA had zip.
Re: Transformers Prime RID Wave 2 Deluxe at UK retail (1380565)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on May 17th, 2012 @ 4:31am CDT
I managed to bag Prime Ratchet from Asda Living Belfast.. Only had the one mind, but Shore rd Asda had one Ratchet left yesterday. No Arcee or Starscream in either :(

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Cybertron Hasbro Mudflap NIB MIB - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 55 minutes 36 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE DELUXE CLASS SE-01 OPTIMUS PRIME SPECIAL FIGURE ES AQ5118 - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 10 minutes 39 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SKULLGRIN DELUXE CLASS - BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 17 days 11 hours 41 minutes 49 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 HASBRO ULTRA MAGNUS PRIME HASBRO ACTION FIGURE ES AQ5167 - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 12 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Universe Optimus Prime Vs Megatron - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 14 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Original G1 AFA 85 Minibot Cosmos w/ Patch 80/85/85 - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 1 minute 17 seconds
Transformers Original G1 AFA 85 Minibot Huffer w/ Mini Spy 80/85/90 - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 1 minute 30 seconds
Transformers Original G1 Monsterbot Doublecross Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 16 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory