Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past"

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past"

Monday, August 6th, 2012 9:38AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,693

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Courtesy of Zap2it we have the title and description of Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17, "Out of the Past". This episode is scheduled to air August 31st. Brief synopsis below:

Arcee and a friend uncover a feat of Decepticon engineering intending to destroy the Autobots.
Credit(s): Zap2it
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407752)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 6th, 2012 @ 9:50am CDT
Theory: Based on the title, the fact that Arcee and a friend of her's is involved, this episode could possibly include the flashback scene of Arcee and Cliffjumper (her "friend") being introduced to Shockwave by Starscream seen in Shockwave's Hall of Fame video.

Alternate theory: This episode will feature an animated adaptation of the Prime graphic novel, which also featured Arcee and Cliffjumper "uncover[ing] a feat of Decepticon engineering intending to destroy the Autobots" before the cartoon series began.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407758)
Posted by Cyhwuhx on August 6th, 2012 @ 10:09am CDT
Or (RIP) Cliff actually is in the cartoon, the weapon being Terrorcons: Dark Energon infused dead bots or something of the sort. Would explain the figures of a dead character at least. (Especially considering how they've treated Breakdown.)
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407766)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 6th, 2012 @ 10:30am CDT
Cyhwuhx wrote:Or (RIP) Cliff actually is in the cartoon, the weapon being Terrorcons: Dark Energon infused dead bots or something of the sort. Would explain the figures of a dead character at least. (Especially considering how they've treated Breakdown.)
The reason we got all these Cliffjumper toys is because, at the time, Hasbro's toy department assumed Cliffjumper would be a main cast character and didn't know that he'd be killed off in the first episode. Recall how the Skyquake toy mold was switched to being released as Dreadwing first due to his being alive? That's why the Skyquake deco is coming later.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407767)
Posted by NovaSentinel on August 6th, 2012 @ 10:38am CDT
I can imagine that if they bring in Shockwave, they'll bring in the dinobots as well (maybe they're hunting him for revenge for what he did to them) that could explain the title as well :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407774)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 6th, 2012 @ 11:03am CDT
NovaSentinel wrote:I can imagine that if they bring in Shockwave, they'll bring in the dinobots as well (maybe they're hunting him for revenge for what he did to them) that could explain the title as well :-?
There's more evidence for the Dinobots to show up in season 3 than season 2 (if they show up at all) since "Rage of the Dinobots" lead directly into season 3.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407802)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 6th, 2012 @ 1:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
NovaSentinel wrote:I can imagine that if they bring in Shockwave, they'll bring in the dinobots as well (maybe they're hunting him for revenge for what he did to them) that could explain the title as well :-?
There's more evidence for the Dinobots to show up in season 3 than season 2 (if they show up at all) since "Rage of the Dinobots" lead directly into season 3.
well how d you know season two is.gonna be long.

This could be a shorter season but i dont think so.

Arcee and a friend? I wonder what friend, tailgate, cliffjumper anyone else?

It could be her and ''buddy'' could discover the dinobots which were made by shocky right?

Hhhhhmmmm :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407803)
Posted by CCsilverbolt on August 6th, 2012 @ 2:03pm CDT
The "Decepticon engineering intending to destroy the Autobots" could be the Dinobots judging by the title "out of the past" :-? . Maybe the writers are trying to do something similar to FOC in that case if they don't bring in the Dinobot strait away they may bring in shockwave. :-B
Whatever happens i'm gonna die if I don't at least see a promo :shock: :BOT:
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407833)
Posted by Hypershock on August 6th, 2012 @ 5:13pm CDT
how much you wanna bet that our preview from botcon might be in this ep? :D
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407836)
Posted by Hypershock on August 6th, 2012 @ 5:22pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Theory: Based on the title, the fact that Arcee and a friend of her's is involved, this episode could possibly include the flashback scene of Arcee and Cliffjumper (her "friend") being introduced to Shockwave by Starscream seen in Shockwave's Hall of Fame video.

Alternate theory: This episode will feature an animated adaptation of the Prime graphic novel, which also featured Arcee and Cliffjumper "uncover[ing] a feat of Decepticon engineering intending to destroy the Autobots" before the cartoon series began.

i would love either one of those!!
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407869)
Posted by CycL3Bot-'[O.o]' on August 6th, 2012 @ 7:42pm CDT
Sounds interesting :-?... cant wait to see the new episodes :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407885)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 6th, 2012 @ 9:23pm CDT
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
NovaSentinel wrote:I can imagine that if they bring in Shockwave, they'll bring in the dinobots as well (maybe they're hunting him for revenge for what he did to them) that could explain the title as well :-?
There's more evidence for the Dinobots to show up in season 3 than season 2 (if they show up at all) since "Rage of the Dinobots" lead directly into season 3.
well how d you know season two is.gonna be long.

This could be a shorter season but i dont think so.
Season 2 is 26 episodes, just like season 1. Only 15 episodes have aired thus far, so it's morel likely for the Dinobots to show up next season due to "Rage of the Dinobots"
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407970)
Posted by xtsaur on August 7th, 2012 @ 8:42am CDT
isnt this obvious to everyone the "friend" is a reference to Bulkhead. They arent going to reveal that its Bulkhead in the episode description because they dont want to release the spoiler that bulkhead survived the mid season 2 finale.

this is clearly a Bulkhead reference.

which honestly disapoints me. i will explain. due to the cost of this show and the depth given to each character, the only way we are gonna get new bots is to replace existing ones.... sure we got wheeljack as a more of a special guest star, however if we want Ironhide in the show - as much as i hate to say it our best bet is to say goodbye to Bulkhead. and i am ok with that. if simply for the fact that i want very badly to see some new characters. :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1407980)
Posted by Hypershock on August 7th, 2012 @ 9:32am CDT
xtsaur wrote:isnt this obvious to everyone the "friend" is a reference to Bulkhead. They arent going to reveal that its Bulkhead in the episode description because they dont want to release the spoiler that bulkhead survived the mid season 2 finale.

this is clearly a Bulkhead reference.


you can't let a guy dream? :-(
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1408148)
Posted by TFfan1 on August 7th, 2012 @ 11:11pm CDT
Anyone else notice that is says Arcee and a friend uncover technology 'intending to destroy the Autobots'? Typo or something else? :-? We did see Starscream introducing her to Shockwave at the Hall of Fame after all...
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1408410)
Posted by Skyfire77 on August 8th, 2012 @ 9:21pm CDT
Wait, The Hub is moving Prime back to Friday nights? #-o

I get worried when networks keep moving shows around (Firefly, SGU, etc.), it usually doesn't end well...
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1408415)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 8th, 2012 @ 9:37pm CDT
Skyfire77 wrote:Wait, The Hub is moving Prime back to Friday nights? #-o

I get worried when networks keep moving shows around (Firefly, SGU, etc.), it usually doesn't end well...
Argh! Now that this has been pointed out, it means that once my Fall semester starts, i'll be missing both the Prime episodes on Friday evenings and the Rescue bots episodes Saturday mornings (since I have class at both of those time; it's a Friday/Saturday class).

While I can still catch them with the DVR, there's just something so fulfilling about catching the episodes live at the times they air at. so much for being able to enjoy that feeling. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1408564)
Posted by njb902 on August 9th, 2012 @ 12:18pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Skyfire77 wrote:Wait, The Hub is moving Prime back to Friday nights? #-o

I get worried when networks keep moving shows around (Firefly, SGU, etc.), it usually doesn't end well...
Argh! Now that this has been pointed out, it means that once my Fall semester starts, i'll be missing both the Prime episodes on Friday evenings and the Rescue bots episodes Saturday mornings (since I have class at both of those time; it's a Friday/Saturday class).

While I can still catch them with the DVR, there's just something so fulfilling about catching the episodes live at the times they air at. so much for being able to enjoy that feeling. >:oP



I dvr them as well and I've noticed, this goes for other shows as well, that I don't even think about it after it starts.....it's just like yippee show.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1408565)
Posted by njb902 on August 9th, 2012 @ 12:18pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Skyfire77 wrote:Wait, The Hub is moving Prime back to Friday nights? #-o

I get worried when networks keep moving shows around (Firefly, SGU, etc.), it usually doesn't end well...
Argh! Now that this has been pointed out, it means that once my Fall semester starts, i'll be missing both the Prime episodes on Friday evenings and the Rescue bots episodes Saturday mornings (since I have class at both of those time; it's a Friday/Saturday class).

While I can still catch them with the DVR, there's just something so fulfilling about catching the episodes live at the times they air at. so much for being able to enjoy that feeling. >:oP



I dvr them as well and I've noticed, this goes for other shows as well, that I don't even think about it after it starts.....it's just like yippee show.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1408566)
Posted by njb902 on August 9th, 2012 @ 12:19pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Skyfire77 wrote:Wait, The Hub is moving Prime back to Friday nights? #-o

I get worried when networks keep moving shows around (Firefly, SGU, etc.), it usually doesn't end well...
Argh! Now that this has been pointed out, it means that once my Fall semester starts, i'll be missing both the Prime episodes on Friday evenings and the Rescue bots episodes Saturday mornings (since I have class at both of those time; it's a Friday/Saturday class).

While I can still catch them with the DVR, there's just something so fulfilling about catching the episodes live at the times they air at. so much for being able to enjoy that feeling. >:oP



I dvr them as well and I've noticed, this goes for other shows as well, that I don't even think about it after it starts.....it's just like yippee show.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1408570)
Posted by CCsilverbolt on August 9th, 2012 @ 12:28pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Skyfire77 wrote:Wait, The Hub is moving Prime back to Friday nights? #-o

I get worried when networks keep moving shows around (Firefly, SGU, etc.), it usually doesn't end well...
Argh! Now that this has been pointed out, it means that once my Fall semester starts, i'll be missing both the Prime episodes on Friday evenings and the Rescue bots episodes Saturday mornings (since I have class at both of those time; it's a Friday/Saturday class).

While I can still catch them with the DVR, there's just something so fulfilling about catching the episodes live at the times they air at. so much for being able to enjoy that feeling. >:oP



I dvr them as well and I've noticed, this goes for other shows as well, that I don't even think about it after it starts.....it's just like yippee show.


If it makes you feel any better I live in the UK and have to wait until the day after its aired to see it #-o . I think the actual series on TV is still on season 1 :lol: .
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1408843)
Posted by leviebaby on August 10th, 2012 @ 9:45am CDT
didn't arcee have a partner before clifjumper that arachned killed
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1408845)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2012 @ 9:53am CDT
leviebaby wrote:didn't arcee have a partner before clifjumper that arachned killed
Tailgate.

Though, the suggestion of the friend being Bulkhead means that the discovery could take place in the present.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410397)
Posted by El Duque on August 16th, 2012 @ 10:03am CDT
Once again the AT&T U-verse program guide comes through with an extended Transformers Prime plot summary. Check out the additional details for the August 31st episode, "Out of the Past" below.

Image
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410401)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on August 16th, 2012 @ 10:23am CDT
I'm betting it's Tailgate. It just seems like a better idea
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410407)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 16th, 2012 @ 10:38am CDT
Shockwave, I welcome you with open arms.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410408)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 16th, 2012 @ 10:39am CDT
Could be an all new old friend. Who's to say that she didn't know more than two Autobots back in the day? ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410409)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 16th, 2012 @ 10:42am CDT
Brought back into the company of an old friend, i dont think its tailgate cause it states she is back into a company of a old friend

And it is definitely a new con that could be introduced.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410410)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 16th, 2012 @ 10:54am CDT
*If it's Cliffjumper, cool!
*If it's Tailgate, INCREDIBLE!
*If it's Fallback, Oh god, GET OUT OF THERE, BRO!
*If it's any other G1 Minibot........They're screwed.
*If it's Bulkhead and they're just trying to trick us.....I quit. :BANG_HEAD:

*And if the 'con is Shockwave...yay!
*If it's a 'con we already have...damn.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410424)
Posted by norwayprime on August 16th, 2012 @ 11:52am CDT
Since we got a Hot Shot Figure it might be him :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410429)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on August 16th, 2012 @ 11:59am CDT
norwayprime wrote:Since we got a Hot Shot Figure it might be him :-?


yeah maybe i bet it is most likely him if it is a new dudie cause on the wiki it says he has a special relationship with arcee here i will get the sentence from the wiki

this is from his page on the wiki: He also shares a special relationship with the Autobot sharpshooter, arcee
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410434)
Posted by norwayprime on August 16th, 2012 @ 12:22pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
norwayprime wrote:Since we got a Hot Shot Figure it might be him :-?


yeah maybe i bet it is most likely him if it is a new dudie cause on the wiki it says he has a special relationship with arcee here i will get the sentence from the wiki

this is from his page on the wiki: He also shares a special relationship with the Autobot sharpshooter, arcee


Yes the new character in Transformers Prime Season 2 Episod 17 Out of the Past has to be Hot Shot :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410435)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on August 16th, 2012 @ 12:28pm CDT
norwayprime wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
norwayprime wrote:Since we got a Hot Shot Figure it might be him :-?


yeah maybe i bet it is most likely him if it is a new dudie cause on the wiki it says he has a special relationship with arcee here i will get the sentence from the wiki

this is from his page on the wiki: He also shares a special relationship with the Autobot sharpshooter, arcee


Yes the new character in Transformers Prime Season 2 Episod 17 Out of the Past has to be Hot Shot :KREMZEEK:


that is if there is a new dudie but i hope there is

but if there are new guys in season 3 i hope they will be jazz and mirage not like they really will be in it but hey whats wrong with hoping.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410437)
Posted by norwayprime on August 16th, 2012 @ 12:36pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
norwayprime wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
norwayprime wrote:Since we got a Hot Shot Figure it might be him :-?


yeah maybe i bet it is most likely him if it is a new dudie cause on the wiki it says he has a special relationship with arcee here i will get the sentence from the wiki

this is from his page on the wiki: He also shares a special relationship with the Autobot sharpshooter, arcee


Yes the new character in Transformers Prime Season 2 Episod 17 Out of the Past has to be Hot Shot :KREMZEEK:


that is if there is a new dudie but i hope there is

but if there are new guys in season 3 i hope they will be jazz and mirage not like they really will be in it but hey whats wrong with hoping.


I think there is a big possibility that we will see Jazz in season 3. Being such a great and remembered character in G1 :D :D
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410443)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 16th, 2012 @ 12:58pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
norwayprime wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
norwayprime wrote:Since we got a Hot Shot Figure it might be him :-?


yeah maybe i bet it is most likely him if it is a new dudie cause on the wiki it says he has a special relationship with arcee here i will get the sentence from the wiki

this is from his page on the wiki: He also shares a special relationship with the Autobot sharpshooter, arcee


Yes the new character in Transformers Prime Season 2 Episod 17 Out of the Past has to be Hot Shot :KREMZEEK:


that is if there is a new dudie but i hope there is

but if there are new guys in season 3 i hope they will be jazz and mirage not like they really will be in it but hey whats wrong with hoping.


Not to mention fans have made great character models for those two. :grin:

Image
Image
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410446)
Posted by autoride on August 16th, 2012 @ 1:02pm CDT
Let`s keep our hopes up that new characters appear because I think that we could do with new characters on the show and I hope Shockwave appears :D
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410480)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on August 16th, 2012 @ 3:53pm CDT
PrimeStriker wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
norwayprime wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
norwayprime wrote:Since we got a Hot Shot Figure it might be him :-?


yeah maybe i bet it is most likely him if it is a new dudie cause on the wiki it says he has a special relationship with arcee here i will get the sentence from the wiki

this is from his page on the wiki: He also shares a special relationship with the Autobot sharpshooter, arcee


Yes the new character in Transformers Prime Season 2 Episod 17 Out of the Past has to be Hot Shot :KREMZEEK:


that is if there is a new dudie but i hope there is

but if there are new guys in season 3 i hope they will be jazz and mirage not like they really will be in it but hey whats wrong with hoping.


Not to mention fans have made great character models for those two. :grin:

Image
Image






true too very true.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410501)
Posted by Gundamu on August 16th, 2012 @ 6:03pm CDT
If it turns out to be Jazz...I'm going to flip the hell out. =P~
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410513)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on August 16th, 2012 @ 7:25pm CDT
Gundamu wrote:If it turns out to be Jazz...I'm going to flip the hell out. =P~


me too as well if it is him or mirage.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410543)
Posted by STINGRAY749 on August 16th, 2012 @ 10:53pm CDT
Hmmmm well a quick skim one read would make You think cliff or tailgate. Read it again and you think new character. I read it a couple more times and came up with to ideas no one said yet. I think the OLD friend is no one else than Kup. It would explain why were getting a kup deluxe figure before ironhide just like Skyquake and Dreadwing. For the con I'm thinking rumble, only because he has a new figure.

Or it's just Cliff, Tgate, Hotshot.And the con is Shockers or Deadend.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410551)
Posted by njb902 on August 17th, 2012 @ 12:15am CDT
starscream.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410577)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on August 17th, 2012 @ 6:44am CDT
Wheeljack probably... or is that wheeljack teaser trailer for another episode? I'm 90% sure it's a new character not Hotshot or Kup. They were just toys. Con could be shockwave. It was listed on wiki as shockwave before it got taken down.Which would explain why FOC shockwave is in AM and not the TG line.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410640)
Posted by WarzoneBeta on August 17th, 2012 @ 10:01am CDT
Whose to say the old friend isn't Shockwave?

Here's how it would work, Shockwave is no longer loyal to Megatron (he is loyal to Cybertron only) and knows of Starscream finding cloning tech. So in the past at some point he and Arcee helped each other out and are "allies" in the "I hate you, but I hate (insert name) more" and the Autobots acknowledge that he wants to save Cybertron. So Ol' One Eye comes up with a kill three birds with one stone type plan using his connection to Arcee. Arcee hates Screamer-He wants the clone tech to build himself an army-Autobots hate Megatron so they would jump on board as long as he plays nice. So sic' Arcee on Starscream. Sic' new army (and the Autobots) on the 'Cons. Save Cybertron.

Only he needs a way to get Arcee on board first, and Screamer just happens to have gotten his hands on a now VERY convenient Weapon of Mass Destruction (The Apex Armor) that also happens to be very threatening.

Boom. Win.
Shockwave, making Batman feel slightly outdated.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1410649)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 17th, 2012 @ 10:22am CDT
WarzoneBeta wrote:Whose to say the old friend isn't Shockwave?

Here's how it would work, Shockwave is no longer loyal to Megatron (he is loyal to Cybertron only) and knows of Starscream finding cloning tech. So in the past at some point he and Arcee helped each other out and are "allies" in the "I hate you, but I hate (insert name) more" and the Autobots acknowledge that he wants to save Cybertron. So Ol' One Eye comes up with a kill three birds with one stone type plan using his connection to Arcee. Arcee hates Screamer-He wants the clone tech to build himself an army-Autobots hate Megatron so they would jump on board as long as he plays nice. So sic' Arcee on Starscream. Sic' new army (and the Autobots) on the 'Cons. Save Cybertron.

Only he needs a way to get Arcee on board first, and Screamer just happens to have gotten his hands on a now VERY convenient Weapon of Mass Destruction (The Apex Armor) that also happens to be very threatening.

Boom. Win.
Shockwave, making Batman feel slightly outdated.
Except that it doesn't mesh well with the established history and would require some serious retconning and head-scratching to make sense. Shockwave's loyal to Megs all the way up to the launch of the Ark and Nemesis, and even after that point. The guy even gets pleasure out of performing mad experiments on Autobots, so any use he'd see in Arcee would be as his next guinea pig to dissect.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1413317)
Posted by TheBossII on August 25th, 2012 @ 3:51am CDT
In the newest Promo it's cliffjumper. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5a8HNIL2U
I was thinking this show could have time traveling element. After thinking about that it doesn't look like it. Shockwave is a scientist, so he goes and "clones" cliffjumper to get into the autobot ranks. Arcee some how gets involved, shockwave plan includes maybe a spark remover 2.0? This to me seems very logical, and would be a big shocker to everyone :D Now why is starscream showing playing nice with the deceptions? Unless he needs info from Shockwave? Only another week until we find out what is going on.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1413442)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 25th, 2012 @ 1:11pm CDT
TheBossII wrote:In the newest Promo it's cliffjumper. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5a8HNIL2U
I was thinking this show could have time traveling element. After thinking about that it doesn't look like it. Shockwave is a scientist, so he goes and "clones" cliffjumper to get into the autobot ranks. Arcee some how gets involved, shockwave plan includes maybe a spark remover 2.0? This to me seems very logical, and would be a big shocker to everyone :D Now why is starscream showing playing nice with the deceptions? Unless he needs info from Shockwave? Only another week until we find out what is going on.
It's a flashback episode. All the scenes with Shockwave, Starscream, and Cliffjumper take place in the past, before Cliffjumper died and before Starscream became a loner.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1413546)
Posted by TheBossII on August 25th, 2012 @ 7:48pm CDT
A flashback episode really :( That makes me sad :( Maybe shockwave will join the ranks of the decepticons now?
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 17 Title and Description "Out of the Past" (1413562)
Posted by Archanubis on August 25th, 2012 @ 9:00pm CDT
TheBossII wrote:A flashback episode really :(

At least it's not another clip show.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014