Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks"

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks"

Friday, September 7th, 2012 8:00AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,766

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Zap2it has updated their Transformers Prime episode guide with the title and description of the October 5th episode, "Hard Knocks". See the brief episode synopsis below:

As the race grows more desperate, Knock Out harnesses the power of sound while Starscream the power of hyper speed.


Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks"
Credit(s): Zap2it
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417753)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on September 7th, 2012 @ 8:41am CDT
Starscream is gonna be super fast!!! Mwahahahaha
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417764)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 7th, 2012 @ 9:15am CDT
That title has the most innuendo, like, ever.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417765)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 7th, 2012 @ 9:21am CDT
Less epic-sounding than the last too, but still curious about it. What race could this be referring to? The hunt for more relics? Another literal race like in "Speed Metal"? What?
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417789)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 7th, 2012 @ 10:40am CDT
This is the creepiest title ever. :shock:
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417814)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 7th, 2012 @ 12:13pm CDT
transformers harnessing powers like speed and sound? wtf?
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417816)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 7th, 2012 @ 12:21pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:transformers harnessing powers like speed and sound? wtf?


Image

Image

Image

:roll:
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417850)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on September 7th, 2012 @ 1:44pm CDT
Perhaps the Resonance Blaster comes back into play?

Either way, more Starscream is always good.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417852)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on September 7th, 2012 @ 1:57pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:transformers harnessing powers like speed and sound? wtf?


Image

Image

Image

:roll:


Yep. As I feared. Omega Keys = Cyber Keys. Gotta collect 'em all. :BANG_HEAD:
More gimmick crap…
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417857)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 7th, 2012 @ 2:02pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Yep. As I feared. Omega Keys = Cyber Keys. Gotta collect 'em all. :BANG_HEAD:
More gimmick crap…
Oh, for spark's sake, he was kidding. >:oP THIS is the Omega Key:
Image
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417861)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on September 7th, 2012 @ 2:11pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Yep. As I feared. Omega Keys = Cyber Keys. Gotta collect 'em all. :BANG_HEAD:
More gimmick crap…
Oh, for spark's sake, he was kidding. >:oP THIS is the Omega Key:
Image

So they lost trademark to the name Omega Supreme?

Well, unless they're going BAF, I still expect more gimmicks in the toy line… Which is always a safe (if disappointing) bet ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417866)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 7th, 2012 @ 2:31pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:So they lost trademark to the name Omega Supreme?
:BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

Just watch the prologue and first cut scene. =;

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417875)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 7th, 2012 @ 2:59pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Yep. As I feared. Omega Keys = Cyber Keys. Gotta collect 'em all. :BANG_HEAD:
More gimmick crap…
Oh, for spark's sake, he was kidding. >:oP THIS is the Omega Key:
Image

So they lost trademark to the name Omega Supreme?

Well, unless they're going BAF, I still expect more gimmicks in the toy line… Which is always a safe (if disappointing) bet ;)


I quite like gimmicks. As long as they don't suck or compromise the well-being of the figure. :roll:
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417890)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 7th, 2012 @ 3:46pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Yep. As I feared. Omega Keys = Cyber Keys. Gotta collect 'em all. :BANG_HEAD:
More gimmick crap…
Oh, for spark's sake, he was kidding. >:oP THIS is the Omega Key:
Image


That was one scary key on the Hard difficulty. Must be a pretty big lock too. Buh-dum-tiss.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417893)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 7th, 2012 @ 3:55pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:That was one scary key on the Hard difficulty. Must be a pretty big lock too. Buh-dum-tiss.
He does open the (pretty big) Omega Gate later in the game. :-B
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417894)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 7th, 2012 @ 4:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:That was one scary key on the Hard difficulty. Must be a pretty big lock too. Buh-dum-tiss.
He does open the (pretty big) Omega Gate later in the game. :-B


Indeed.

Not to get off topic or anything, but in FOC, the explanation for Omega's absence (thanks to an audio log) was that he went round two with Megatron, and had Dark Energon infused in him AGAIN, sending him to stasis.

Does this mean he's deactivated for good or he's in a temporary coma of sorts?
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1417915)
Posted by XDMan on September 7th, 2012 @ 4:41pm CDT
Looks like the Cons will take the gold, this time!
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1418292)
Posted by Archanubis on September 8th, 2012 @ 5:03pm CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:Perhaps the Resonance Blaster comes back into play?

I think this is very likely. I originally thought that Knock Out would be using a sample of synthetic energon he salvaged and copied from what little remained at the end of "Faster, Stronger," but it seems from the episode description that the Resonance blaster is more likely.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1422904)
Posted by El Duque on September 22nd, 2012 @ 8:41am CDT
The AT&T U-verse program guide yields a few additional details for upcoming episode of Transformers Prime "Hard Knocks". This episode is scheduled to air on October 5th. See the extended synopsis below:


When their desperate efforts to acquire the coveted Omega Keys take an unexpected and frantic turn, Knock Out is able to take advantage of the power of sound while Starscream uses his efforts to focus on the power of hyper-speed.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1422928)
Posted by Goldfinger_42 on September 22nd, 2012 @ 10:51am CDT
That makes it sound like Knock Out and Starscream team up...to me, anyway.
Either way, I fear for Knock Out's safety, even with the Resonance Blaster. He doesn't always have the best luck.
Still, it will be nice to see him get some action. :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1423086)
Posted by jspags15 on September 22nd, 2012 @ 10:00pm CDT
I don't like where these episodes are going. I am not fond of all these mystical weapons. Soon I'm going to here Prime yelling "power sword activate". These characters are machines, one wants a new sword, they can build it, one wants to go faster, have ratchet or knockout upgrade your body. I don't want to see magic in transformers, I had enough of that in TRoF movie with the primes and the dumbass matrix. I also never liked beast machines because of this same reason.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1423109)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 12:14am CDT
Red energon :3
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1423326)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 23rd, 2012 @ 5:07pm CDT
jspags15 wrote:I don't like where these episodes are going. I am not fond of all these mystical weapons. Soon I'm going to here Prime yelling "power sword activate". These characters are machines, one wants a new sword, they can build it, one wants to go faster, have ratchet or knockout upgrade your body. I don't want to see magic in transformers, I had enough of that in TRoF movie with the primes and the dumbass matrix. I also never liked beast machines because of this same reason.
Dude, they're not mere machines. They're super robot lifeforms. There's been supernatural elements in this meta-series ever since the Creation Matrix's introduction in 1985. Why, even their Sparks are almost "magical" in nature.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425052)
Posted by daimchoc on September 29th, 2012 @ 8:49am CDT


Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425085)
Posted by El Duque on September 29th, 2012 @ 11:02am CDT
TrailersParkVideo has uploaded a preview clip for next week's all new episode of Transformers Prime, "Hard Knocks". Check out the embedded video below:

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425092)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 29th, 2012 @ 11:26am CDT
Looks like laserbeak gets some screen time
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425098)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 29th, 2012 @ 11:41am CDT
Anyone else reminded of Gigantion with the key sitting in the woods like that?

Maybe Zelda...
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425125)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 29th, 2012 @ 2:55pm CDT
Mmmmmmmmmmm can't wait.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425148)
Posted by Archanubis on September 29th, 2012 @ 4:29pm CDT
Looks like Dreadwing will have some screentime in the episode.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425166)
Posted by phase on September 29th, 2012 @ 6:35pm CDT
I dunno. "Alpha/Omega" was epic, but I feel like the Star Saber's time was cut short, and that Megatron forged the Dark Saber too quickly. I mean, at least in Armada they actually used the Mini-Con weapons for several episodes, i.e. how Hot Shot owned the Cons with the Star Saber, but getting beaten by Scavenger and betrayed by Sideways hit him hard. Meanwhile, in Prime, the Star Saber is an epic sword, but gets broken by some Dark Energon, and the only artifact anyone's actually using is the phase shifter. Sure, Screamer's got Red Energon, Megs has the Dark Saber, and KO's gonna have the Resonance Blaster, but how long are those going to last? If you have plot devices in a series, you should use them.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425169)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 29th, 2012 @ 6:45pm CDT
phase wrote:the Star Saber's time was cut short,


:lol: pun

phase wrote:Meanwhile, in Prime, the Star Saber is an epic sword, but gets broken by some Dark Energon, and the only artifact anyone's actually using is the phase shifter. Sure, Screamer's got Red Energon, Megs has the Dark Saber, and KO's gonna have the Resonance Blaster, but how long are those going to last? If you have plot devices in a series, you should use them.


The 'cons also have the Forge of Solus Prime. Let's not forget that. :P
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425181)
Posted by phase on September 29th, 2012 @ 7:15pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
phase wrote:the Star Saber's time was cut short,


:lol: pun

Unintended, but I derp.

PrymeStriker wrote:
phase wrote:Meanwhile, in Prime, the Star Saber is an epic sword, but gets broken by some Dark Energon, and the only artifact anyone's actually using is the phase shifter. Sure, Screamer's got Red Energon, Megs has the Dark Saber, and KO's gonna have the Resonance Blaster, but how long are those going to last? If you have plot devices in a series, you should use them.


The 'cons also have the Forge of Solus Prime. Let's not forget that. :P

And what've they done with that? Create an over-powered weapon, that's all.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425183)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 29th, 2012 @ 7:17pm CDT
phase wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
phase wrote:the Star Saber's time was cut short,


:lol: pun

Unintended, but I derp.

PrymeStriker wrote:
phase wrote:Meanwhile, in Prime, the Star Saber is an epic sword, but gets broken by some Dark Energon, and the only artifact anyone's actually using is the phase shifter. Sure, Screamer's got Red Energon, Megs has the Dark Saber, and KO's gonna have the Resonance Blaster, but how long are those going to last? If you have plot devices in a series, you should use them.


The 'cons also have the Forge of Solus Prime. Let's not forget that. :P

And what've they done with that? Create an over-powered weapon, that's all.


If he has more Dark Energon, which I'm pretty sure he does, he could make one for every [named] Decepticon! ;)^
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425186)
Posted by phase on September 29th, 2012 @ 7:25pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
phase wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
phase wrote:the Star Saber's time was cut short,


:lol: pun

Unintended, but I derp.

PrymeStriker wrote:
phase wrote:Meanwhile, in Prime, the Star Saber is an epic sword, but gets broken by some Dark Energon, and the only artifact anyone's actually using is the phase shifter. Sure, Screamer's got Red Energon, Megs has the Dark Saber, and KO's gonna have the Resonance Blaster, but how long are those going to last? If you have plot devices in a series, you should use them.


The 'cons also have the Forge of Solus Prime. Let's not forget that. :P

And what've they done with that? Create an over-powered weapon, that's all.


If he has more Dark Energon, which I'm pretty sure he does, he could make one for every [named] Decepticon! ;)^

No. I don't want Dark Energon to become the new Bumblebee be more overpowered than it apparently already is.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425187)
Posted by XDMan on September 29th, 2012 @ 7:26pm CDT
This show is like the third or fourth brother of successful TF shows. The first is G1, second is Beast Wars and (maybe) third is Animated.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425189)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 29th, 2012 @ 7:32pm CDT
phase wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
phase wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
phase wrote:the Star Saber's time was cut short,


:lol: pun

Unintended, but I derp.

PrymeStriker wrote:
phase wrote:Meanwhile, in Prime, the Star Saber is an epic sword, but gets broken by some Dark Energon, and the only artifact anyone's actually using is the phase shifter. Sure, Screamer's got Red Energon, Megs has the Dark Saber, and KO's gonna have the Resonance Blaster, but how long are those going to last? If you have plot devices in a series, you should use them.


The 'cons also have the Forge of Solus Prime. Let's not forget that. :P

And what've they done with that? Create an over-powered weapon, that's all.


If he has more Dark Energon, which I'm pretty sure he does, he could make one for every [named] Decepticon! ;)^

No. I don't want Dark Energon to become the new Bumblebee be more overpowered than it apparently already is.


Actually, if a chunk of Dark Energon can bring up a planet full of the undead...

but Megatron wouldn't do that anyway. He'd give one to Soundwave at least, but tell me when he's gone head to head with an Autobot other than Wheeljack. I don't think Megatron trusts anyone else with such a powerful weapon, given the events that took place with Starscream and Airachnid.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1425191)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2012 @ 7:41pm CDT
phase wrote:I dunno. "Alpha/Omega" was epic, but I feel like the Star Saber's time was cut short, and that Megatron forged the Dark Saber too quickly. I mean, at least in Armada they actually used the Mini-Con weapons for several episodes, i.e. how Hot Shot owned the Cons with the Star Saber, but getting beaten by Scavenger and betrayed by Sideways hit him hard. Meanwhile, in Prime, the Star Saber is an epic sword, but gets broken by some Dark Energon, and the only artifact anyone's actually using is the phase shifter. Sure, Screamer's got Red Energon, Megs has the Dark Saber, and KO's gonna have the Resonance Blaster, but how long are those going to last? If you have plot devices in a series, you should use them.
They were going to used the Spark Extractor in "Flying Mind" until the living warship nixed that plan.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426312)
Posted by El Duque on October 3rd, 2012 @ 3:39pm CDT
Buzz Focus has posted a teaser image and preview clip from this week's new episode of Transformers Prime, "Hard Knocks". Be sure to tune into the Hub on Friday at 7:00 PM ET. The image is mirrored below, click here to view the clip.

Image
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426318)
Posted by BeastProwl on October 3rd, 2012 @ 3:48pm CDT
"Directed by Michael Bay"
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426327)
Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha on October 3rd, 2012 @ 4:10pm CDT
Do Dreadwing's explosive always have to have a countdown beeping sound ??!!!

Its frickin' annoying.

And once again, the good guys come out unscathed.

:BOOM:
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426339)
Posted by griftimus prime on October 3rd, 2012 @ 4:24pm CDT
no one will die in this episode
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426341)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 3rd, 2012 @ 4:30pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:no one will die in this episode


Who said anyone would?
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426343)
Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha on October 3rd, 2012 @ 4:32pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:no one will die in this episode


Who said anyone would?



I believe he's referring to the unchanged status quo. The Cons lost a few of their main characters, but the Bots lost one.


That is ridiculous
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426350)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 3rd, 2012 @ 4:43pm CDT
ARCTrooperAlpha wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:no one will die in this episode


Who said anyone would?



I believe he's referring to the unchanged status quo. The Cons lost a few of their main characters,


Uhhhhh, Breakdown is the only semi-main character that's dead. Airachnid is in stasis, hoping to make a return for Beast Hunters, and Starscream might join the 'cons again in S2E24.

but the Bots lost one.


Cliffjumper? You're joking right? He's not a main character. All main Autobots are accounted for.

Also, while we're at it, Tailgate and Seaspray are dead too.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426352)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 3rd, 2012 @ 4:48pm CDT
ARCTrooperAlpha wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:no one will die in this episode


Who said anyone would?



I believe he's referring to the unchanged status quo. The Cons lost a few of their main characters, but the Bots lost one.


That is ridiculous
It's griftimus prime, guys. He hates everything. :P

PrymeStriker wrote:Cliffjumper? You're joking right? He's not a main character.
He was promoted as one, at least.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426353)
Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha on October 3rd, 2012 @ 4:48pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
ARCTrooperAlpha wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:no one will die in this episode


Who said anyone would?



I believe he's referring to the unchanged status quo. The Cons lost a few of their main characters,


Uhhhhh, Breakdown is the only semi-main character that's dead. Airachnid is in stasis, hoping to make a return for Beast Hunters, and Starscream might join the 'cons again in S2E24.

but the Bots lost one.


Cliffjumper? You're joking right? He's not a main character. All main Autobots are accounted for.

Also, while we're at it, Tailgate and Seaspray are dead too.




Oh for god's sake, look at the bigger picture !!! The Decepticon management team is shrinking, Autobots not so much.


Tailgate and Seaspray don't count in my argument cause they're "passing by" characters. And since cliffjumper gets mentioned so many times, I assumed he was a main character.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426372)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 3rd, 2012 @ 5:50pm CDT
ARCTrooperAlpha wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
ARCTrooperAlpha wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:no one will die in this episode


Who said anyone would?



I believe he's referring to the unchanged status quo. The Cons lost a few of their main characters,


Uhhhhh, Breakdown is the only semi-main character that's dead. Airachnid is in stasis, hoping to make a return for Beast Hunters, and Starscream might join the 'cons again in S2E24.

but the Bots lost one.


Cliffjumper? You're joking right? He's not a main character. All main Autobots are accounted for.

Also, while we're at it, Tailgate and Seaspray are dead too.




Oh for god's sake, look at the bigger picture !!! The Decepticon management team is shrinking, Autobots not so much.


But...we're talking about character deaths, and every death except for Breakdown's was a minor character.

Tailgate and Seaspray don't count in my argument cause they're "passing by" characters. And since cliffjumper gets mentioned so many times, I assumed he was a main character.


What defines a main character is it's importance and contribution to the overall plot. Cliffjumper is only mentioned when Arcee has her [annoying] revenge arc, and a few rare times after that. We can't really count a character that's been dead since Episode 1 a main character, no matter how many times he appears in flashbacks. If we wanted to consider Cliffjumper a main character because of that, we might as well include Tailgate.

Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Cliffjumper? You're joking right? He's not a main character.
He was promoted as one, at least.


And isn't irony wonderful?

:D
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426380)
Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha on October 3rd, 2012 @ 6:06pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
ARCTrooperAlpha wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
ARCTrooperAlpha wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:no one will die in this episode


Who said anyone would?



I believe he's referring to the unchanged status quo. The Cons lost a few of their main characters,


Uhhhhh, Breakdown is the only semi-main character that's dead. Airachnid is in stasis, hoping to make a return for Beast Hunters, and Starscream might join the 'cons again in S2E24.

but the Bots lost one.


Cliffjumper? You're joking right? He's not a main character. All main Autobots are accounted for.

Also, while we're at it, Tailgate and Seaspray are dead too.




Oh for god's sake, look at the bigger picture !!! The Decepticon management team is shrinking, Autobots not so much.


But...we're talking about character deaths, and every death except for Breakdown's was a minor character.

Tailgate and Seaspray don't count in my argument cause they're "passing by" characters. And since cliffjumper gets mentioned so many times, I assumed he was a main character.


What defines a main character is it's importance and contribution to the overall plot. Cliffjumper is only mentioned when Arcee has her [annoying] revenge arc, and a few rare times after that. We can't really count a character that's been dead since Episode 1 a main character, no matter how many times he appears in flashbacks. If we wanted to consider Cliffjumper a main character because of that, we might as well include Tailgate.


At this rate of the show, the Autobots will still lose less guys than the Decepticons. It's kinda turned into Star Trek Voyager and the magic reset button.

Why DO the writers keep mentioning Cliffjumper anyway ? Is it just for Hasbro to keep selling his toys ?
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426385)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 3rd, 2012 @ 6:20pm CDT
ARCTrooperAlpha wrote:Why DO the writers keep mentioning Cliffjumper anyway ? Is it just for Hasbro to keep selling his toys ?
Drama. He died, so them mentioning him over and over is meant to make the story feel more dramatic. :roll:

Your mileage may vary, though. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426389)
Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha on October 3rd, 2012 @ 6:26pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
ARCTrooperAlpha wrote:Why DO the writers keep mentioning Cliffjumper anyway ? Is it just for Hasbro to keep selling his toys ?
Drama. He died, so them mentioning him over and over is meant to make the story feel more dramatic. :roll:

Your mileage may vary, though. ;)


:BANG_HEAD:

It's like Star Trek TNG repeatedly mentioning Georgdi La Forge is blind at birth
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 22 "Hard Knocks" (1426404)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 3rd, 2012 @ 6:52pm CDT
ARCTrooperAlpha wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ARCTrooperAlpha wrote:Why DO the writers keep mentioning Cliffjumper anyway ? Is it just for Hasbro to keep selling his toys ?
Drama. He died, so them mentioning him over and over is meant to make the story feel more dramatic. :roll:

Your mileage may vary, though. ;)


:BANG_HEAD:

It's like Star Trek TNG repeatedly mentioning Georgdi La Forge is blind at birth


Image

Click here to view an additional 30 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014