Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Friday, September 14th, 2012 8:19AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,004

Courtesy of Zap2it we have the title and description of the October 12th episode of Transformers Prime, "Inside Job". Check out the brief synopsis below. If the current trend continues we'll get some additional details as time goes on.

When Smokescreen is captured, he learns the location of the Omega Key and attempts to retrieve all the other stolen keys.

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"
Credit(s): Zap2it
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job" (1420106)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on September 14th, 2012 @ 9:00am CDT
Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job" (1420107)
Posted by Terrifying Wasp on September 14th, 2012 @ 9:01am CDT
He better survive.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job" (1420154)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 14th, 2012 @ 10:41am CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job" (1420164)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 14th, 2012 @ 11:01am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?

Better not be another decoy that sends out a beacon attracting the real key, who happens to be a literal death machine. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job" (1420171)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on September 14th, 2012 @ 11:17am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job" (1420186)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 14th, 2012 @ 12:25pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?

And then sets out to retrieve all the other stolen keys. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :BANG_HEAD:

The reason why he's "decreeing his verdict" is because if there was more than one Omega Key, and they were Cyber Keys, then the whole ordeal with the Omega Key Supreme in WFC would make no sense.

It wouldn't hurt to have ideas that would actually work.
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job" (1420193)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 14th, 2012 @ 12:40pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?

It wouldn't hurt to have ideas that would actually work.

Just came up with the best theory ever;

Omega Key equals...

But what if the "other stolen keys" were in fact...

...the Guardian Robots (Sentinels, I call them)?
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job" (1420197)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 14th, 2012 @ 12:44pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?

It wouldn't hurt to have ideas that would actually work.

Just came up with the best theory ever;

Omega Key equals...

But what if the "other stolen keys" were in fact...

...the Guardian Robots (Sentinels, I call them)?

Hmm. I don't know if the Guardian Robots are in the Aligned continuity (nor do I think Megatron would be storing them. Where?), but I came up with a theory that there was the original Omega Key, Omega Supreme, and more keys evolved for other uses; "New Omega Keys." I later trashed the theory. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job" (1420313)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on September 14th, 2012 @ 7:24pm CDT
hmmmmmm inside job (thinks about con job.....) MAKESHIFT RETURNS

(just a joke but kinda wish it was the case)
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job" (1420346)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 14th, 2012 @ 8:39pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:You blindly adhere to your basis. I'll blindly adhere to mine. You don't always have to be right. neither do I. Allow people to have an opinion without having to decree your verdict once in awhile… sheesh.

Call me insane, but the only time his* behavior should be expressed is when a member shoots off half-arsed claims. Not when the person is misinformed, which just requires a simple correction. Nor when it is being stated by a well informed member, and on the subject tied to a series that has been throwing surprising curveballs.

Because the point of conversation is to express interest in an idea and share ideas in the process... Not say who is wrong right off the bat, especially when it is not needed, as that is a fun killer. But like I said... I might be insane. >:oP

[*: Edited to make sense on the point I wanted to make. Apologies for any misunderstandings.]

PrymeStriker wrote:In the Aligned Continuity, Omega Keys are....well, there's only one Omega Key; Omega Supreme. And this further gave me hope. "He [Smokescreen] learns the location of the Omega Key."

It wouldn't hurt to have ideas that would actually work.

Currently, there is only one known key. So unless they throw us another curveball, we pretty much now know who had brought the keys and relics to Earth. However, I am following their "Prime Universe" comment as a means of not expecting everything else to be entirely used. Because I am getting beaned by too many curveballs as of late. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job" (1420564)
Posted by XDMan on September 15th, 2012 @ 2:58pm CDT
Terrifying Wasp wrote:He better survive.
I feel the same way as you do.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014