Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4

Transformers News: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4

Thursday, September 29th, 2011 7:49PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,024

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Transformers facebook page has posted the fourth teaser image leading up to this Saturday's Transformers Prime season finale part one. A rather interesting shot featuring the Autobots firing on some small air born targets of some sort with Megatron strolling away.
Check out the image mirrored below.

The battle is heating up in this screenshot from the three-part Transformers Prime season finale event, "One Shall Rise" from Hasbro Studios. Part one airs this Saturday on The Hub - and come back tomorrow for another exclusive shot!


Image
Credit(s): Transformers facebook page
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294816)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2011 @ 7:55pm CDT
^ Looks like they're underwater. Though, why are they just letting Megs walk around freely like that?
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294822)
Posted by DavidT on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:20pm CDT
ILL-Star wrote:I like Unicron being smaller. It almost eliminates his weakness of being destroyed from the inside by smaller bots. Also allows him to rule over the Decepticons easily.


I think the new pic shows them inside Unicron LOL
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294824)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:22pm CDT
DavidT wrote:
ILL-Star wrote:I like Unicron being smaller. It almost eliminates his weakness of being destroyed from the inside by smaller bots. Also allows him to rule over the Decepticons easily.


I think the new pic shows them inside Unicron LOL
Or underwater. I see what looks like fish swimming around the bots.

Though, if they are inside Unicron, then he may be smaller but still being enough for them to fit inside.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294827)
Posted by El Duque on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:30pm CDT
MovieWeb has posted an exclusive 30 second preview clip of this Saturday's Transformers Prime season finale "One Shall Rise" part one. In the clip Ratchet provides a little insight into Dark Energon, also known as the Blood of Unicron. Naturally spoiler warnings are in effect. Click here to view the clip over on MovieWeb.

Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294828)
Posted by prowl123 on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:30pm CDT
Are those flying fish?
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294829)
Posted by DavidT on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:30pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
DavidT wrote:
ILL-Star wrote:I like Unicron being smaller. It almost eliminates his weakness of being destroyed from the inside by smaller bots. Also allows him to rule over the Decepticons easily.


I think the new pic shows them inside Unicron LOL
Or underwater. I see what looks like fish swimming around the bots.

Though, if they are inside Unicron, then he may be smaller but still being enough for them to fit inside.


There was water inside Unicron :D
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294833)
Posted by prowl123 on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:35pm CDT
I love ratchet's voice.

'D-a-a-ark energon.'

'The question is hwaht?'
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294844)
Posted by Blozor on September 29th, 2011 @ 9:46pm CDT
So that would explain why Unicron is smaller; because it's not really Unicron, just a spawn created from his blood. Sorry if I'm late to this; I just now saw the clip and didn't want to read through all the messages to see if anyone else said it first.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294850)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2011 @ 10:07pm CDT
Blozor wrote:So that would explain why Unicron is smaller; because it's not really Unicron, just a spawn created from his blood. Sorry if I'm late to this; I just now saw the clip and didn't want to read through all the messages to see if anyone else said it first.
A spawn? How do you figure?
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294858)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on September 29th, 2011 @ 11:03pm CDT
You have to take in the account that Unicron is a god able to do and create just about anything.

We seen many times in the past Unicron can do some amazing things like in the 1986 Movie he created and reformated the Decipticons and made Megatron into Galvatron and made them a ship.

In Beast Wars he appeared also as a Ghost like Object, In Armada he made Nemesis Prime.

In Energon Unicron Became the Sun and was also the size of a small peeble but that was just his spark.

Also in the toy line up at one time Unicron was the size of a small tank.

When it comes to Unicron nothing is impossible also In Armada Unicron made the mini-cons also.

Then again this character could be one of Unicrons minions maybe the Fabled Dreadwing we have heard who is suppose to be in Prime and being voiced by Tony Todd.

He could be like the Herald of Unicron his messenger his follower sort of like how Silver Surfer worked for Galacticus.

Unknown I am just pumped up about this Unicron or whatever is instore this is going to be one epic season finale.

I am seriously about thinking of naming Prime as my all time favorite of the series even replacing Generation 1.

I love my beloved G1 but this series has the potential to be the best out of all of these if the series keeps on devoloping along these lines.

There have been hit & miss episodes such as Scrapheap but other than that Prime is a solid show and I look forward to S2 this november.

I am a Generation 1 original this is my 25th anniversary of being a transfan and I have been pleasently pleased with Prime.

Awesome Writing, cool characters, excellent action.

Favs - Megatron, Arcee, Airachnid, Jack, Miko, Knockout, Starscream.

Least - Breakdown, Optimus, Ratchet Bulk.

dont get me wrong I love Optimus Prime but I think Megatron steals the show in Prime.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294867)
Posted by wewyllenium on September 29th, 2011 @ 11:20pm CDT
It suck that this is not available yet in Asia. I wanna watch it. :D
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294869)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2011 @ 11:22pm CDT
Rodimus2006 wrote:In Beast Wars he appeared also as a Ghost like Object,
That wasn't him. Or at least, it wasn't the real Unicron. The Vok just made a projection in the shape of his head to talk to Optimus Primal. The Vok chose Unicron's look because he's someone who Primal viewed as an authority figure.

Rodimus2006 wrote:In Energon Unicron Became the Sun and was also the size of a small peeble but that was just his spark.
He didn't willingly become the sun. Galvtron took Unicron's spark into his body and threw himself into the sun, killing them both.

Rodimus2006 wrote:Also in the toy line up at one time Unicron was the size of a small tank.
That was a special case. He looked that way in the Cybertron comic becuase he was just then resurrected but not at full power.

Rodimus2006 wrote:Then again this character could be one of Unicrons minions maybe the Fabled Dreadwing we have heard who is suppose to be in Prime and being voiced by Tony Todd.
No, it's definitely Unicron. All signs and spoilers point to it being so.

Rodimus2006 wrote:He could be like the Herald of Unicron his messenger his follower sort of like how Silver Surfer worked for Galacticus.
Megatron seems to be playing that role himself.

Rodimus2006 wrote:I am seriously about thinking of naming Prime as my all time favorite of the series even replacing Generation 1.
It's definitely better than G1, but it's still not quite up to par with Beast Wars and Animated.

Rodimus2006 wrote:I love my beloved G1 but this series has the potential to be the best out of all of these if the series keeps on devoloping along these lines.
Do note that G1 was not the most well crafted of all the Transformers series. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294878)
Posted by El Duque on September 29th, 2011 @ 11:58pm CDT
Wonder if those fishy looking things are Unicron antibodies, similar to the defense mechanisms the Autobots faced in Transformers The Movie?
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294891)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on September 30th, 2011 @ 1:14am CDT
The fish like robots from the 1986 movie are called the Sharkticons created bt the Quintisons and used to execute their prisoners on Quintessa.

They would lower a lever then the prisoner falls into a pit and the Sharkticons would feed upon them like a pack of wild pirahna's.

They have a robotic mode and they transform into a fish like creature seen in the 1986 film.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294925)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 30th, 2011 @ 5:54am CDT
kill the children now in the most extreme ways possible
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1294990)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 30th, 2011 @ 11:17am CDT
Rodimus2006 wrote:The fish like robots from the 1986 movie are called the Sharkticons created bt the Quintisons and used to execute their prisoners on Quintessa.

They would lower a lever then the prisoner falls into a pit and the Sharkticons would feed upon them like a pack of wild pirahna's.

They have a robotic mode and they transform into a fish like creature seen in the 1986 film.
..No one brought up Sharkticons. And these fish-looking things look nothing like Sharkticons anyway.
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1295038)
Posted by SirSoundwaveIV on September 30th, 2011 @ 1:21pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:kill the children now in the most extreme ways possible

How big of a tool ARE you?

As for the actual show, I'm pretty excited to FINALLY get to watch this, after waiting about a month after One Shall Fall. Can't wait!
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1295147)
Posted by El Duque on September 30th, 2011 @ 6:24pm CDT
The Transformers facebook page has posted their 5th exclusive teaser image for tomorrow's Transformers Prime season finale, "One Shall Rise" part one. Be sure to tune into the Hub tomorrow at 8:30 pm ET, 5:30 pm PT.

[quote]The Autobots are ready for battle in this screenshot from the three-part Transformers Prime season finale event, "One Shall Rise" from Hasbro Studios. Part one airs this tomorrow on The Hub! Share the photo, and let us know who your favorite Transformers Prime character is![/quote]

Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1295148)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 30th, 2011 @ 6:27pm CDT
Is this their last teaser image, or will the TF Facebook post one more tommorrow?
Re: Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Image #4 (1295152)
Posted by El Duque on September 30th, 2011 @ 6:43pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Is this their last teaser image, or will the TF Facebook post one more tommorrow?


I assume this will be the last one, but I'm not certain.

Ending Soon On eBay

Motormaster Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Mint in Sealed Box Original - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 14 minutes 43 seconds
Generations Voyager Class Rhinox - Hasbro Transformers Beast Wars - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 11 minutes 38 seconds
Generations Deluxe Class Kup - Hasbro Transformers 2011 - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 43 minutes 41 seconds
Generations Deluxe Class Cybertronian Soundwave - Hasbro Transformers 2011 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 13 minutes
Generations Deluxe Class Warpath - Hasbro Transformers 2010 - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 14 minutes 3 seconds
Generations Deluxe Class Wheeljack - Hasbro Transformers 2011 - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 14 minutes 46 seconds
Combiner Wars Leader Class Ultra Magnus - Hasbro Transformers - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 59 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS JAPAN C-39 SURVIVE KODIAK GRIZZLY BEAR FIGURE - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 32 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits
Twincast / Podcast #154:
"The Misfits"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 28th, 2016