Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer

Transformers News: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer

Monday, October 8th, 2012 2:21PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,655

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Wired.com has posted a trailer for the Wii U version of Activision's Transformers Prime: The Game. The game is scheduled to release on November 13th with a SRP of $49.99. Trailer embedded below.

Credit(s): Wired.com, daimchoc
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1428163)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 8th, 2012 @ 2:38pm CDT
Oh hi, Thunderwing. Can I have a toy of you? Kthxbai.
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1428164)
Posted by BeastProwl on October 8th, 2012 @ 2:39pm CDT
I AM THUNDERWING!
Also, gameplay looks like it could go both ways at this point. Combat LOOKS beautiful, but you never can tell until you play.
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1428189)
Posted by XDMan on October 8th, 2012 @ 3:37pm CDT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1428198)
Posted by TheTigerKing84 on October 8th, 2012 @ 4:03pm CDT
It looks very promising.Graphics aside , does the Wii U version offer anything over Wii version?Better controls? Extra content? Extra levels?Extra characters?
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1428216)
Posted by Snowy on October 8th, 2012 @ 5:27pm CDT
I was honestly expecting there captions to say "Again" after the whole "The Autobots Will Save the Earth".

That aside:

Thunderwing = yes
Graphics = double yes
Voice Acting = ALL THE YES
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1428244)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on October 8th, 2012 @ 7:23pm CDT
I'll probably pick up the 3DS version.
Especially since, this comes out on my birthday :D

3DS version is the same, except it doesn't have voice acting, correct?
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1428274)
Posted by TulioDude on October 8th, 2012 @ 10:07pm CDT
This is still coming out to the Wii,right?
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1428283)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 8th, 2012 @ 10:46pm CDT
Looks like Thunderwing comes from the inside of the Dark Energon meteor.
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1428369)
Posted by BeastProwl on October 9th, 2012 @ 8:36am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Looks like Thunderwing comes from the inside of the Dark Energon meteor.

Image
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1428524)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 9th, 2012 @ 5:39pm CDT
Almost makes me want a Wii U. I'm pretty sure it'll be gash though. All tie-ins are.
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1428874)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 10th, 2012 @ 5:06pm CDT
Now that we see that Airachnid is in this game, it's gotta take place at least before "Armada". If the Insecticons are her minions the game, it could be squeezed in somewhere between "Crossfire" and "Armada". Like, maybe during Fowler's interrogation in "Grill".

But, if they aren't her minions and work for Megatron instead, then there's just no fitting this game anywhere into season 2 of the show.
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1435279)
Posted by starscreamprime1010 on October 30th, 2012 @ 6:44am CDT
After playing the game for a few hours last night, I can say I am almost positive there is no squeezing this in anywhere. The biggest problem here is Starscream and Airachnid and Insecticons all being with the Decepticons. Also,Dreadwing isnt helping the continuity either. I know quite a bit about Prime, and I cant figure out for the life of me where this game would fit. I would say it could possibly take place after the season is over but, well...dreadwing :/
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1435314)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 30th, 2012 @ 9:59am CDT
starscreamprime1010 wrote:After playing the game for a few hours last night, I can say I am almost positive there is no squeezing this in anywhere. The biggest problem here is Starscream and Airachnid and Insecticons all being with the Decepticons. Also,Dreadwing isnt helping the continuity either. I know quite a bit about Prime, and I cant figure out for the life of me where this game would fit. I would say it could possibly take place after the season is over but, well...dreadwing :/
Well, if Starscream, Airachnid, Dreadwing, and the Insecticons are all serving under Megatron together at the same time in this game, then... yeah, there's no placing this game anywhere in the show.
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1435319)
Posted by starscreamprime1010 on October 30th, 2012 @ 10:16am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
starscreamprime1010 wrote:After playing the game for a few hours last night, I can say I am almost positive there is no squeezing this in anywhere. The biggest problem here is Starscream and Airachnid and Insecticons all being with the Decepticons. Also,Dreadwing isnt helping the continuity either. I know quite a bit about Prime, and I cant figure out for the life of me where this game would fit. I would say it could possibly take place after the season is over but, well...dreadwing :/
Well, if Starscream, Airachnid, Dreadwing, and the Insecticons are all serving under Megatron together at the same time in this game, then... yeah, there's no placing this game anywhere in the show.


Unfortunately its true. I still cant find where it could possibly go. Im rather impressed by the game otherwise. :) im genuinely having a great time playing it!
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1435322)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 30th, 2012 @ 10:21am CDT
starscreamprime1010 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
starscreamprime1010 wrote:After playing the game for a few hours last night, I can say I am almost positive there is no squeezing this in anywhere. The biggest problem here is Starscream and Airachnid and Insecticons all being with the Decepticons. Also,Dreadwing isnt helping the continuity either. I know quite a bit about Prime, and I cant figure out for the life of me where this game would fit. I would say it could possibly take place after the season is over but, well...dreadwing :/
Well, if Starscream, Airachnid, Dreadwing, and the Insecticons are all serving under Megatron together at the same time in this game, then... yeah, there's no placing this game anywhere in the show.


Unfortunately its true. I still cant find where it could possibly go. Im rather impressed by the game otherwise. :) im genuinely having a great time playing it!
Then again...

Thinking more about whta Hasbro said about this game, their words could have mant more than one thing. Instead of them meaning it could take place during season 2, they might have meant it could take place instead of season 2. Like, if Starscream were to have returned to the Cons earlier before Airachnid left.

Though, is Breakdown in the game, yes or no?
Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer (1435329)
Posted by starscreamprime1010 on October 30th, 2012 @ 10:40am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
starscreamprime1010 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
starscreamprime1010 wrote:After playing the game for a few hours last night, I can say I am almost positive there is no squeezing this in anywhere. The biggest problem here is Starscream and Airachnid and Insecticons all being with the Decepticons. Also,Dreadwing isnt helping the continuity either. I know quite a bit about Prime, and I cant figure out for the life of me where this game would fit. I would say it could possibly take place after the season is over but, well...dreadwing :/
Well, if Starscream, Airachnid, Dreadwing, and the Insecticons are all serving under Megatron together at the same time in this game, then... yeah, there's no placing this game anywhere in the show.


Unfortunately its true. I still cant find where it could possibly go. Im rather impressed by the game otherwise. :) im genuinely having a great time playing it!
Then again...

Thinking more about whta Hasbro said about this game, their words could have mant more than one thing. Instead of them meaning it could take place during season 2, they might have meant it could take place instead of season 2. Like, if Starscream were to have returned to the Cons earlier before Airachnid left.

Though, is Breakdown in the game, yes or no?


Not that ive seen of yet :( and im a good way into the game. Everyones there but Breakdown. I think if BD was in it he would go up againts ol' Bulkhead, but that right belongs to starscream. Btw, the story feels just like an episode. I got the 3DS version and all voice actors are there and its great!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014