Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis

Saturday, September 1st, 2012 3:39PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,896

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to the AT&T U-verse program guide we have a slightly more detailed synopsis for the upcoming episode of Transformers Prime "The Human Factor". This episode is scheduled to air on September 14th.

After being granted a new start in his life, the ever stone-faced Silas begins to see the world in a new light and makes an out-of-character decision to go to Megatron in the hopes that he will be allowed to join the ranks of Decepticon.
Credit(s): AT&T
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415813)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on September 1st, 2012 @ 3:47pm CDT
Poor breakdown lol
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415814)
Posted by njb902 on September 1st, 2012 @ 3:50pm CDT
I'm still hoping that breakdown is still alive in there somehow....if indead it ends up that Silas is in his body.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415815)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2012 @ 3:50pm CDT
Houston, we have a Godmaster. 8)
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415823)
Posted by Gundamu on September 1st, 2012 @ 4:20pm CDT
Whoa! Every time I see that picture of Silas I keep thinking 'That is going to be one weird episode." I wouldn't be surprised if he had a hidden agenda.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415826)
Posted by bludgeon1234 on September 1st, 2012 @ 4:29pm CDT
GEEZ talk about major frankenstein. :BOOM:
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415848)
Posted by Bubbah on September 1st, 2012 @ 5:45pm CDT
Gundamu wrote:Whoa! Every time I see that picture of Silas I keep thinking 'That is going to be one weird episode." I wouldn't be surprised if he had a hidden agenda.

Haha yeah same here ... And I'd honestly be shocked if he didn't have a hidden agenda.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415873)
Posted by XDMan on September 1st, 2012 @ 7:05pm CDT
Silas you jerk, Megs will kill you for the loss of Breakdown! :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415874)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2012 @ 7:09pm CDT
XDMan wrote:Silas you jerk, Megs will kill you for the loss of Breakdown! :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
That was Airachnid's doing, though. She's killed Breakdown.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415880)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 1st, 2012 @ 7:27pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
XDMan wrote:Silas you jerk, Megs will kill you for the loss of Breakdown! :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
That was Airachnid's doing, though. She's killed Breakdown.

Yeah, but if it wasn't for MECH, she wouldn't have gotten the opportunity.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415885)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2012 @ 7:34pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
XDMan wrote:Silas you jerk, Megs will kill you for the loss of Breakdown! :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
That was Airachnid's doing, though. She's killed Breakdown.

Yeah, but if it wasn't for MECH, she wouldn't have gotten the opportunity.
How? She set a web trap he got caught in, and then she impaled him. MECH stumbled upon his remains by coincidence.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415888)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 1st, 2012 @ 7:51pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
XDMan wrote:Silas you jerk, Megs will kill you for the loss of Breakdown! :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
That was Airachnid's doing, though. She's killed Breakdown.

Yeah, but if it wasn't for MECH, she wouldn't have gotten the opportunity.
How? She set a web trap he got caught in, and then she impaled him. MECH stumbled upon his remains by coincidence.

MECH shot that. It wasnt webbing, it was more like an electro-grapple wire kinda dealy. It stunned him, long enough for her to kill him, and get away. you'll notice upon re watching the scene, that she is surprised when his arm is caught.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415895)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2012 @ 8:14pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
XDMan wrote:Silas you jerk, Megs will kill you for the loss of Breakdown! :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
That was Airachnid's doing, though. She's killed Breakdown.

Yeah, but if it wasn't for MECH, she wouldn't have gotten the opportunity.
How? She set a web trap he got caught in, and then she impaled him. MECH stumbled upon his remains by coincidence.

MECH shot that. It wasnt webbing, it was more like an electro-grapple wire kinda dealy. It stunned him, long enough for her to kill him, and get away. you'll notice upon re watching the scene, that she is surprised when his arm is caught.
Just rewatched it in HD. When the trap is sprung, it makes the same sound effect as her webbing, is colored exactly like her webbing (even has "holes" in it), and immediately after he's caught, Airachnid is smirking, show no signs of being surprised by this.


Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415899)
Posted by Ultra Markus on September 1st, 2012 @ 8:25pm CDT
megatron will never allow a filthy flesh creature(Silas) to co-habitat their ship let alone a decepticon body, that would be beneath him. megatron is above all flesh creatures (humans)and will only be squashed like insects. of course he might find use for Silas for the time being then get rid of him
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415901)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 1st, 2012 @ 8:35pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:megatron will never allow a filthy flesh creature(Silas) to co-habitat their ship let alone a decepticon body, that would be beneath him. megatron is above all flesh creatures (humans)and will only be squashed like insects. of course he might find use for Silas for the time being then get rid of him


Unless he fools Megatron into thinking he's the legit Breakdown. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415915)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 1st, 2012 @ 9:29pm CDT
I knew that PrymeStriker hated Silas for taking Break Down's body, but he went too far with the bodily harm! :-? -- I mean... Now we have this episode coming up, I wonder how long until we see some kind of Powermaster elements be introduced into the series. :???:
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415918)
Posted by Autobot-Hellstriker on September 1st, 2012 @ 9:33pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:megatron will never allow a filthy flesh creature(Silas) to co-habitat their ship let alone a decepticon body, that would be beneath him. megatron is above all flesh creatures (humans)and will only be squashed like insects. of course he might find use for Silas for the time being then get rid of him


Unless he fools Megatron into thinking he's the legit Breakdown. ;)



I doubt Silas has the skills to understand what kind of personality Breakdown had.
He'll blow his cover before long.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415919)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 1st, 2012 @ 9:33pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
XDMan wrote:Silas you jerk, Megs will kill you for the loss of Breakdown! :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
That was Airachnid's doing, though. She's killed Breakdown.

Yeah, but if it wasn't for MECH, she wouldn't have gotten the opportunity.
How? She set a web trap he got caught in, and then she impaled him. MECH stumbled upon his remains by coincidence.

MECH shot that. It wasnt webbing, it was more like an electro-grapple wire kinda dealy. It stunned him, long enough for her to kill him, and get away. you'll notice upon re watching the scene, that she is surprised when his arm is caught.

It's webbing.

Airachnid suspected the notion that Megatron wanted her dead. She was a threat to him, mind you. And he made a point of appointing Break Down to do the job, even though it seems that Soundwave would have been a better choice.

Point being... She is a predator and she has to cover all her bases in order to survive. :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415921)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 1st, 2012 @ 9:39pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
XDMan wrote:Silas you jerk, Megs will kill you for the loss of Breakdown! :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
That was Airachnid's doing, though. She's killed Breakdown.

Yeah, but if it wasn't for MECH, she wouldn't have gotten the opportunity.
How? She set a web trap he got caught in, and then she impaled him. MECH stumbled upon his remains by coincidence.

MECH shot that. It wasnt webbing, it was more like an electro-grapple wire kinda dealy. It stunned him, long enough for her to kill him, and get away. you'll notice upon re watching the scene, that she is surprised when his arm is caught.
Just rewatched it in HD. When the trap is sprung, it makes the same sound effect as her webbing, is colored exactly like her webbing (even has "holes" in it), and immediately after he's caught, Airachnid is smirking, show no signs of being surprised by this.


OK FIRST OF ALL.

Back when we discussed this in the Discussion Thread, I said Airachnid trapped him, and YOU argued that it was MECH, and she took advantage. I got this whole scenario from you :lol: How ironic.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415925)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2012 @ 9:55pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:OK FIRST OF ALL.

Back when we discussed this in the Discussion Thread, I said Airachnid trapped him, and YOU argued that it was MECH, and she took advantage. I got this whole scenario from you :lol: How ironic.
Yes. What you speak is true. I did previously see it as you describe, as it was what I was informed of originally. My source was misled and I fell right in with that misnomer. And even after coming to realize that Airachnid really did set that trap, I did not formally retract those statements I made back then. So now (better late than never), I formally take back all that I ever said about MECH setting that trap instead of Airachnid. :PEACE:
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Extended Synopsis (1415928)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 1st, 2012 @ 10:04pm CDT
Autobot-Hellstriker wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:megatron will never allow a filthy flesh creature(Silas) to co-habitat their ship let alone a decepticon body, that would be beneath him. megatron is above all flesh creatures (humans)and will only be squashed like insects. of course he might find use for Silas for the time being then get rid of him


Unless he fools Megatron into thinking he's the legit Breakdown. ;)



I doubt Silas has the skills to understand what kind of personality Breakdown had.
He'll blow his cover before long.


What personality? The dude barely got more than 10 minutes per episode (mind Deus ex Machina and Operation: Breakdown, where he had more prominent roles), and the only thing we know about his "personality" is that he's a nervous wreck and that he prefers working alone (per How to Draw Transformers Prime Breakdown bio, which makes no sense considering he's partnered with Knock Out and doesn't display any paranoia in the cartoon).

I think Knock Out would be the one to uncover Silas' little trick, not Megatron.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Exclusive Masterpiece Decepticon Starscream New - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 24 minutes 13 seconds
1988 Transformers G1 Pretender Landmine 100% Complete Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 9 minutes 55 seconds
Vintage 1985 Transformers G1 **FRENZY** Cassette Tape 100% Complete Gold Weapons - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 32 minutes 14 seconds
1986 Transformers G1 **RATBAT** 100% Complete Gold Weapons Near Mint Both Ears!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 55 minutes 19 seconds
Takara G1 Transformers Encore 16 Bruticus Combaticons VHTF Reissue Decepticons - Time Remaining: 5 days 57 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Sealed Generation Two Autobot Hubcap MIB Box Misb Mosc Moc - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 48 minutes 45 seconds
1988 Transformers AFA Canada Sparkabot Guzzle MIB BOX - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 33 minutes 42 seconds
1987 Transformers AFA Targetmaster Triggerhappy Sealed MIB BOX - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 3 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016