Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images

Thursday, September 13th, 2012 5:52PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,925

Comic Vine has posted a trio of exclusive teaser images from tomorrow's new episode of Transformers Prime, "The Human Factor". Tune into the Hub tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM ET. Check out the promo images below.

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo
Credit(s): Comic Vine

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419928)
Posted by Ironhide/Starscream on September 13th, 2012 @ 6:25pm CDT
Soundwave Tenticle Rape. Never gets old :D
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419930)
Posted by BeastWarsFTW on September 13th, 2012 @ 6:30pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419958)
Posted by Terrifying Wasp on September 13th, 2012 @ 8:02pm CDT
I hope Breakdown wakes up and takes control over his body again
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419970)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 13th, 2012 @ 8:25pm CDT
Terrifying Wasp wrote:I hope Breakdown wakes up and takes control over his body again

He's not in any slumber. He's dead. And he's not coming back. That would go against their motto: "Once we kill a character, we kill a character. They won't come back."

Do you want to teach kids that you can come back to life if someone takes over your body? :lol:

|:|

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419985)
Posted by Terrifying Wasp on September 13th, 2012 @ 9:16pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

|:|

I think there is a possibility.Breakdown's body is intact,his head is not damages(Except the eye of course) he just needs some energon to power him up and go...but of course if it was that simple dark energon wouldn't make sense would it?
I just miss Breakdown :-(
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1419991)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 13th, 2012 @ 9:55pm CDT
Terrifying Wasp wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:

|:|

I just miss Breakdown :-(

You and me both, but it doesn't make sense for him to come back. He's dead. You would need to reignite his spark, and of course you'd need Breakdown's memory core...and processor. And get new writers to change their philosophy.

Not to mention Breakdown was in pieces before MECH got a hold of him. Who knows what they did with the essentials to make room for Silas?

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420000)
Posted by Hypershock on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:13pm CDT

I'm not holding my breath.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420007)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:29pm CDT
Hypershock wrote:Hey, if they can counter-hack Raf with the press of a button on the console of the helicopter AND know next to nothing about Transformers yet know how to disable their pain receptors AND have a light that turns off instantly when you snap your fingers AND construct a near-perfect replica of Optimus Prime that you can operate with a thruster, two pedals and a joystick?

I'm not holding my breath.

All that information they acquired over time with careful study.

I don't know why people hope and hope for characters to come back after they die. The writers said themselves, a thousand times, that they aren't going to bring back a character after their dead. If they're dead, tough luck; keep crying.

Sure, I'm sad Breakdown's dead. Sure I'd give anything for Breakdown to come back, but it's not going to happen. It's the unfortunate truth.

:roll: :-(
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420009)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:37pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

I'm not holding my breath.

All that information they acquired over time with careful study.

:roll: :-(

I'd prefer more Autobots dead. Enough handing the good guys all the breaks.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420012)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:47pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:

I'm not holding my breath.

All that information they acquired over time with careful study.

:roll: :-(

I'd prefer more Autobots dead. Enough handing the good guys all the breaks.

I curse the day they let Bulkhead survive (after that long break) and recover so quickly. Stupid writers. :-x
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420018)
Posted by Street-Convoy S0S on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:55pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420019)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 13th, 2012 @ 10:57pm CDT
Street-Convoy S0S wrote:I have one question to ask: will he be able to transform or is he stuck in robot ?
Maybe. They used Starscream's T-cog for Nemesis Prime, so they might have left Breakdown's alone.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420021)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 13th, 2012 @ 11:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Silas is all oohh wait what the **** WHAT THE ****!! *smooich*
chee-choo-cheek-choon-chuk-choon-cheek

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420024)
Posted by Terrifying Wasp on September 13th, 2012 @ 11:04pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Silas is all oohh wait what the **** WHAT THE ****!! *smooich*
chee-choo-cheek-choon-chuk-choon-cheek

You can see Silas driving Breakdown in a preview.kinda funny
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420033)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on September 13th, 2012 @ 11:36pm CDT
This isn't the first time a character voiced by Clancy Brown has fused with a living machine (for a given definition of "living" in this case).
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420034)
Posted by krenger99 on September 13th, 2012 @ 11:50pm CDT
[quote="BeastWarsFTW"]Wonder what he is after this time? What knowledge do humans posses that interests soundwave enough to go get it? Surely its not another space bridge guidance system attempt. Maybe humans have found relics and have them stored in their own version of "sector 7".[/quote[color=#800000]]

I would imagine Megatron sent him to loot the data on how the humans (MECH) accomplished the feat of fusion between a Terran and a Cybertronian. What I wonder is how the mad doctor will react to all this. Will Knockout be enraged by what happened to his partner/friend or will he be more curious about the science behind what has transpired...? [/color] :-?
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420076)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on September 14th, 2012 @ 6:06am CDT
as for what soundwave is looking for, well megatron has a hammer that can make any weapon, but only a prime can use it. silas made him self a neato copy of a certain prime that is missing that annoying concept of free will, and the millitary has it tucked away somewhere. the wise tyrant would want to get his hands on that methinks.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420096)
Posted by jspags15 on September 14th, 2012 @ 8:14am CDT
I'd like to see more deaths in this show, starting with Miko. She is annoying as can be and serves no purpose to the show. But, I would like to see more characters added, even if it means replacing old ones. I'm tired of watching Megatron's army be comprised of identical drones. I want to see Prime versions of old characters not a hundred vehicons or insecticons.
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420148)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 14th, 2012 @ 10:27am CDT
"What would Megatron want that Silas has?"

"What could Soundwave be hacking into?"

Two words, guys: "Project Damocles". ;)
Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo Images (1420220)
Posted by TransformersGuy96 on September 14th, 2012 @ 2:22pm CDT
This episode is going to be awesome I can't wait to watch it! :D

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS G1 RAVAGE DESEPTICONS ROBOT METAL FIGURE COLLECTIBLE - Time Remaining: 5 days 54 minutes 6 seconds
1988 Joyride Complete G1 Transformers Powermaster - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 39 minutes 34 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS 4 AOE MOVIE AD-28 DINOBOT SNARL ACTION FIGURE NEW - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 25 minutes 48 seconds
2016 SDCC EXCLUSIVE TRANSFORMERS EVOLUTION SOUNDWAVE FROM HASBRO - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 3 minutes 54 seconds
2003 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE YELLOW OPTIMUS PRIME SAMS CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 35 minutes 35 seconds
Generation 1 G1 Rodimus Transformers Figure Complete 1986 Gen1 Autobot - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 36 minutes 50 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Revenge Of The Fallen ROTF 2009 Movie Deluxe RAMPAGE Complete RARE! - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 29 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Hasbro 2007 1st Movie Voyager Class Decepticon MEGATRON Spaceship - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 14 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed