Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Airs Tonight

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Airs Tonight

Saturday, May 26th, 2012 4:03PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,167

Just a quick reminder that the latest episode of Transformer Prime, "Toxicity", airs this evening on the Hub at 8:30 PM ET. Bulkhead faces off against the Insecticons while searching for another ancient Cybertronian relic! After tonight's episode the show will be taking a mid-season hiatus. No word on the length of the break, but hopefully they won't keep us waiting too long. New episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots begin on June 9th.

Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Airs Tonight (1384040)
Posted by Hypershock on May 26th, 2012 @ 4:48pm CDT
Can't wait to see David Kaye on Prime tonight!
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Airs Tonight (1384137)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 26th, 2012 @ 10:31pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Airs Tonight (1384143)
Posted by Hypershock on May 26th, 2012 @ 10:44pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Anyone know a guy who's already got the episode uploaded to YouTube? I can never find a guy who's either uploaded the very night or the next day. Always about several days later before I can see the episode. :BANG_HEAD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eeOi2Kv ... ture=g-u-u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edshqWdI ... ture=g-u-u
its part one and part two by fanoftransformers
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Airs Tonight (1384312)
Posted by Archanubis on May 27th, 2012 @ 1:52pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the fourth relic will be destroyed in this episode.

I love it when I'm right. :grin:

It was great to see the two actors most associated with the Megatron character interact. Since Hardshell survived this episode, should be interesting to see further interactions.

Kinda hope Bulkhead survives; we'll see after the break.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Airs Tonight (1384322)
Posted by Hypershock on May 27th, 2012 @ 3:32pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:

I love it when I'm right. :grin:

Kinda hope Bulkhead survives; we'll see after the break.

Nice prediction :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:
i share your opinions, i just hope the break isnt too long
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars