Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image

Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 9:15PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 20,524

The Hub facebook page has shared a teaser image from this Saturday's new episode of Transformers Prime "Toxicity". Be sure to tune into the Hub this Saturday at 8:30 ET PM. Promo image mirrored below.

Credit(s): The Hub
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383018)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 23rd, 2012 @ 9:31pm CDT
Alright... so.... Something is acidic enough to melt cybertronian metal...

And Bulky's going against multiple insecticons with their general it seems
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383150)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 7:30am CDT
It almost looks like those Insecticons attack one of their own.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383263)
Posted by El Duque on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:31am CDT
ToysRUs.com has posted a new preview clip of this week's new episode of Transformers Prime "Toxicity". Click here to view clip, nearly 2 minutes of Bulkhead vs. Insecticon footage! Tune into the Hub this Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.

Update: Thanks to daimchoc for finding the YouTube clip embedded below.

Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383273)
Posted by daimchoc on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:38am CDT

Please remove the other thread (viewtopic.php?f=228&t=86775)... I forgot about this one.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383274)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:39am CDT
That's totally David Kaye voicing Hardshell! :D

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first time Bulkhead has deployed wrecking balls in BOTH of his hands at the same time?
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383282)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:46am CDT
I believe Bulk deployed both in Operation Bumblebee before he picked up the Forge. I could be mistaken though.

And I hope that's not Hardshell >.> Looks like Bulk offlined him.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383283)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:That's totally David Kaye voicing Hardshell! :D

I think he's done it before...
What urks me is that he didnt finish Hardshell off. That'll cost him.
Also, A prime insecticon Hardshell toy, I do want...
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383284)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:47am CDT
crazyjeffy wrote:And I hope that's not Hardshell >.> Looks like Bulk offlined him.
He might be playing Possum. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383286)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:52am CDT
That pre-view pick, I think one of the Insecticons (maybe it's even Hardshell) has acid powers. And that dead one in the pic did something to piss it off, so he gets killed as an example to the rest of the troops.

I hope Bulk doesn't die.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383289)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:54am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:I hope Bulk doesn't die.
There's someone on this forum (not me) who disagrees with you and REALLY wants Bulkhead to die. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383290)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:58am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:I hope Bulk doesn't die.

Yea I know. But then again he thinks the movies are brilliant. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383293)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 24th, 2012 @ 11:00am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383329)
Posted by Janus Prime on May 24th, 2012 @ 11:46am CDT
That looks pretty cool, this episode seems to be a lot more interesting than what I was expecting.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383382)
Posted by DarkEnergon on May 24th, 2012 @ 1:47pm CDT
I think if Bulkhead tried to finish him off, he might have just woke him up again and pissed him off more!
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383432)
Posted by Foxbear on May 24th, 2012 @ 4:19pm CDT
Were those tank treads Bulk was following? IE MECH?
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383437)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 24th, 2012 @ 4:42pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
He might be playing Possum. ;)

True. It certainly looked like Screamer died in the preview of Armada and we all know how that turned out.

This clip makes me wish that the bulk toy came with two maces :( Especially the PRID one. They literally could've made 2 decent maces with all the plastic they used to make the crappy gimmick.

griftimus prime wrote:boring. also i loved the way bulkhead bounced around like a big rubber ball. wtf?

You don't seem to like anything about Transformers: Prime :/ If so, why post? :/
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383459)
Posted by Archanubis on May 24th, 2012 @ 5:56pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:That's totally David Kaye voicing Hardshell! :D

Tough to say; almost sound like the actor's channeling Scott McNeil. Then again, I'm only familiar with David Kaye as Megatron, Optimus Prime, Grimlock, and Lugnut. Be interesting to see the credits when the episode's done.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383491)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 24th, 2012 @ 7:32pm CDT
So Boss Insecticon has a past relationship with the Wreckers?

I sniff a story arc involving a replacement rival for Bulkhead!
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383517)
Posted by Snowy on May 24th, 2012 @ 9:32pm CDT
Yeah, that's definitely Kaye.

Awesome

I love how they're bringing in a lot of veteran voice actors. Kaye especially has been with Transformers for a ridiculous amount of time. Basically from Beast Wars to Animated if I'm not mistaken. And I can definitely see Hardshell having some sort of acidic ability. It just seems to fit.
Re: Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Teaser Image (1383521)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 9:39pm CDT
Snowy wrote:I love how they're bringing in a lot of veteran voice actors. Kaye especially has been with Transformers for a ridiculous amount of time. Basically from Beast Wars to Animated if I'm not mistaken.
"Basically", yes. But he was notably absent from RiD in 2001-2002.

Ending Soon On eBay

G1 Transformers autobot SKIDS original empty BOX (only) - Time Remaining: 7 days 31 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN HUMAN ALLIANCE BUMBLEBEE W/SAM WITWICKY NIB - Time Remaining: 13 days 22 hours 1 minute 45 seconds
Transformers G1 Headmaster "RAMP ACCESSORY" Fortress Maximus Vintage 1987 - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 34 minutes 48 seconds
QC Transformers Generations FALL OF CYBERTRON Deluxe OPTIMUS PRIME Complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 49 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberfire Bumblebee Figure MIB DOTM Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 50 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece SOUNDWAVE TRU SDCC 2013 Exclusive Sealed 5 Tapes MP-02 - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 7 minutes 16 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--JACKPOT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 54 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Nitro Bumblebee Figure MIB DOTM Deluxe Class Toy - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 40 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory