Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip

Saturday, May 5th, 2012 11:15PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,523

Now that tonight's episode of Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" has come and gone it's time to start looking forward to next Saturday's new episode "Triangulation". The Fanoftransformers1 YouTube account has uploaded the first promo clip, which we've embedded below for easy viewing.

Credit(s): daimchoc, Fanoftransformers1
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377303)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 5th, 2012 @ 11:23pm CDT
Starscream's gained a few pounds and not in a good way.

If that's supposed to be Apex Armor (as is the name of another ancient artifact of the Primes), then I don't like it. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377321)
Posted by Varia31 on May 6th, 2012 @ 1:02am CDT
... And some people call Optimus boring in this show. lol I jest. :P Seriously though, it looks like he'll be putting up a heck of a fight in this episode. I look forward to it!
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377322)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on May 6th, 2012 @ 1:04am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Starscream's gained a few pounds and not in a good way.

He didn't put on weight, he sold out to Tony Stark and got an Iron Screamer suit!

I'm guessing it'll be called a Pretender Shell.
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377325)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 6th, 2012 @ 1:27am CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Starscream's gained a few pounds and not in a good way.

I'm guessing it'll be called a Pretender Shell.

Pretending to be Iron Monger...
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377333)
Posted by Aluus on May 6th, 2012 @ 3:29am CDT
My guess would be he is up to his cloning shenanigans again, only this time he decked his clone out in armor or restructured it's spark or something with a dash of Bulkhead in order to keep from having to feel said clone get scrapped.
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377335)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 6th, 2012 @ 3:39am CDT
So next episode's relic is armour?
Pretty cool actually.
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377352)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 6th, 2012 @ 7:35am CDT
Based on that image, I don't like the armor.
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377363)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 6th, 2012 @ 9:13am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377389)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2012 @ 11:54am CDT
Hotrodimust wrote:Where the hell is wheeljack I thought he joined the team and breakdown got a serious ass kicking last episode lol
Jackie's off cruising around the country on his own. He's a loner, he goes where the wind takes him.

And, Breakdown's dead.
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377390)
Posted by Hypershock on May 6th, 2012 @ 11:58am CDT
I bet he didnt solve the icing problem....... :grin: :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377409)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 6th, 2012 @ 1:16pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

And, Breakdown's dead.

I meant knockout and breakdown ain't that dead yet lol
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377410)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2012 @ 1:23pm CDT
Hotrodimust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

And, Breakdown's dead.

I meant knockout and breakdown ain't that dead yet lol
He was in worse shape that Cliffjumper, being dismantled into several pieces.
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377423)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 6th, 2012 @ 3:25pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

And, Breakdown's dead.

I meant knockout and breakdown ain't that dead yet lol
He was in worse shape that Cliffjumper, being dismantled into several pieces.

Ya but at the end of the episode nemesis prime mech had him and was linking Sirus up to him
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377440)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 6th, 2012 @ 4:45pm CDT
Hotrodimust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

And, Breakdown's dead.

I meant knockout and breakdown ain't that dead yet lol
He was in worse shape that Cliffjumper, being dismantled into several pieces.

That makes Silas alive and breakdown dead. Breakdown is but a husk now.
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377444)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 6th, 2012 @ 5:04pm CDT
crazyjeffy wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

And, Breakdown's dead.

I meant knockout and breakdown ain't that dead yet lol
He was in worse shape that Cliffjumper, being dismantled into several pieces.

That makes Silas alive and breakdown dead. Breakdown is but a husk now.

Ya but I just don't think breakdown is totally gone just yet I mean he wasn't really destroyed just dismantled. They didn't actually show on screen what was done to him. I mean we know what happened but still they didn't show it which gives them an opening for another twist if they so choose. Just like when wheeljack said he seen sea spray blow up they showed his ship not him and when sky quake died he turned gray breakdown was still in color but we will have to just keep watching I guess
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377451)
Posted by Archanubis on May 6th, 2012 @ 5:38pm CDT
Hotrodimust wrote:
crazyjeffy wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

And, Breakdown's dead.

I meant knockout and breakdown ain't that dead yet lol
He was in worse shape that Cliffjumper, being dismantled into several pieces.

That makes Silas alive and breakdown dead. Breakdown is but a husk now.

Unlike Beast Wars, this isn't a series where someone gets torn or blown to pieces and come back fine. Anyone in the kind of shape Breakdown was in is pretty much dead in this series.

So yeah, while Silas looks like he's about to be uploaded into Breakdown's body, Breakdown's spark has long since left the building. How the writers will deal with that is unknown at this point.
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377460)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 6th, 2012 @ 6:21pm CDT
Iron 'Scream?

Meh. I prefer Shockwave now that I know he's going to be in Prime. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377488)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 6th, 2012 @ 8:09pm CDT
looks stupid
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377574)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on May 7th, 2012 @ 1:17am CDT
I finally got THE HUB ,and I love it .Also I am really looking forward to this episode . Transformers is in it Prime .
Re: Transformers Prime "Triangulation" Promo Clip (1377806)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 7th, 2012 @ 6:35pm CDT
For some reason I don't think that's starscream in the armor there is no red stripe on his head and it really doesn't sound like him

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage robot JAPAN RARE - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 15 minutes 21 seconds
Takara Tommy Transformers Optimus Prime TAV21 Adventure OPTIMUSPRIME TAV21 RARE - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 45 minutes 30 seconds
New TAKARA TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks figure statue Japan Rare - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 22 seconds
Transformers Smokescreen Collection 5 Japanese Version with Catalog NFRB - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 16 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers G1 Brave Police HOT HOUSE mold MINT MIB micromaster - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 32 minutes 41 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI ASTROTRAIN D-03 TAKARA JAPAN MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 17 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Deluxe Class Bumblebee Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 34 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Movie Leader Class Deep Desert Brawl MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 7 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016