Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image

Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 11:15AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,280

ComicBookMovie.com have posted an exclusive teaser image from this Saturday's all new episode of Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision". Be sure to tune into the Hub on Saturday at 8:30 ET PM.

Team Prime splits up in a race to beat Megatron to the next
four Iacon relics; the first mission takes Arcee and Bumblebee deep into
New York's underground.

Credit(s): ComicBookMovie.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375538)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 1st, 2012 @ 11:49am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375540)
Posted by Period on May 1st, 2012 @ 11:55am CDT
Looks like Bumblebee has something small in his hands. Possibly one of the relics?
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375547)
Posted by Crosshairs on May 1st, 2012 @ 12:05pm CDT
crazyjeffy wrote:First time we see a major character in alternate attire? Fowler looks like he lost his beer gut though.

I think its just a worker, he doesnt look like Fowler
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375550)
Posted by Hypershock on May 1st, 2012 @ 12:10pm CDT
ooo a big muscle-y construction guy :-?
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375560)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 1st, 2012 @ 12:46pm CDT
Hypershock wrote:ooo a big muscle-y construction guy :-?

I'm taking that out of context :grin:
Maybe he's related to Fowler?
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375602)
Posted by Hypershock on May 1st, 2012 @ 2:38pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Hypershock wrote:ooo a big muscle-y construction guy :-?

I'm taking that out of context :grin:
Maybe he's related to Fowler?

lolz "Hey kids, I'm Bill's bigger, sexier cousin Julius" :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375622)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 1st, 2012 @ 3:15pm CDT
Hypershock wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Hypershock wrote:ooo a big muscle-y construction guy :-?

I'm taking that out of context :grin:
Maybe he's related to Fowler?

lolz "Hey kids, I'm Bill's bigger, sexier cousin Julius" :lol:

:lol: "And I'm here to help you un-clog these pipes!" :lol:
LONG PAUSE
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375667)
Posted by El Duque on May 1st, 2012 @ 4:47pm CDT
io9.com has posted another promo clip for this week's all new episode of Transformers Prime, "Tunnel Vision". Be sure to tune into the Hub this Saturday at 8:30 PM ET to catch this episode.

Click here to view the clip or watch the embedded YouTube video below.

Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375677)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 1st, 2012 @ 5:05pm CDT
Finally other bots acknowledge Breakdown. And I don't think I've ever seen Megs get that PO'd at KO. Episode looks interesting. If its Arcee and Bee vs bugsy and KO I'm rooting for the cons.
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375694)
Posted by Hypershock on May 1st, 2012 @ 5:46pm CDT
I like it :D As to the people complaining about the lack of breakdown addressing by knockout, present to you this clip

Just thought of something........Theyre robots in disguise, right?

.........How exactly is the insecticon disguised?

:-? :???: #-o :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375696)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 1st, 2012 @ 5:56pm CDT
The look on Knock Out's face when he was introduced to his Insecticon partner... Priceless! :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375843)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 2nd, 2012 @ 12:54am CDT
It seems that Knock Out has assumed Starscream's role of being Megatron's overconfident kiss up. :P
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375850)
Posted by Flashwave on May 2nd, 2012 @ 1:31am CDT
Anyone else bummed that Bumblebee isn't sporting his SDCC taxi logos?
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375854)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 2nd, 2012 @ 1:54am CDT
Flashwave wrote:Anyone else bummed that Bumblebee isn't sporting his SDCC taxi logos?
NOT me! I don't want to have a reason to buy that set. It's nice for novelty, but I've already got two perfectly good Prime Bumblebees and two perfectly good Prime Arcees. I don't need another of each and don't want a reason to buy another of each. Especially exclusive versions that were first made available months ago. I already went through that experience when Animated Shockwave unveiled his purple colors well after the purple exclusive redeco toy left the shelves of my local Target Stores. My wallet thanks this episode for not changing their color schemes to match those NYCC toys. :BOWDOWN:
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375879)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 2nd, 2012 @ 4:26am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

I got my nycc set for $30 and my purple animated shockwave for $12 I never pay rediculous amounts for figures why do I always read how much someone's wallet got hurt
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1375975)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 2nd, 2012 @ 11:40am CDT
Hotrodimust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Did you get them at the time they came out, or well after they were released?

I missed out on purple Shockwave because I felt I did not need him since he was gray on the show. Then, come near the end of season 3, he done goes and switches from gray to purple on the show, well after the purple Target toys stop being sold in stores, thus requiring me to hunt it down online and pay secondary market prices for the guy. :BANG_HEAD:

I do not want to have to go through this again with the NYCC BB/Arcee set. Especially since it's the FE Arcee mold when I prefer the RID Arcee mold.
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1376065)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 2nd, 2012 @ 1:41pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Did you get them at the time they came out, or well after they were released?

I got nycc set the day it came out but as for purple shockwave he is the last figure I bought for my animated set I have every retail figure except road buster ultra Magnus and I kick my self in the ass for not buying him when I saw him for $35 also I have all the Takara releases that the USA didn't get I just couldn't buy the botcon stuff it was to much and just repaints if they were new molds I would have jumped all over them
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1376146)
Posted by daimchoc on May 2nd, 2012 @ 4:36pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1376180)
Posted by Archanubis on May 2nd, 2012 @ 6:40pm CDT
daimchoc wrote:

Nice of them to have Knock Out to acknowledge Breakdown's demise, though he doesn't seem all that upset about it. However, he doesn't seem too thrilled about his new "muscle." :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Tunnel Vision" Teaser Image (1376186)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 2nd, 2012 @ 6:46pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:

Would you be? LOL

I'm not too good with insects, period. One that's like 3-4 times my size? Oh hell no. LOL
This should be a good episode. :D

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus?From Japan - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 48 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers G1 (empty) BOX & BUBBLE INSERT STARSCREAM 09 takara collection - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 9 minutes 20 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS Razorclaw MOSC NEW Biocombat Variant Card w/VHS - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 28 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Platinum Dinobots Unleashed 5 Pack MISB Grimlock - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 17 minutes 5 seconds
G2 TRANSFORMERS SIDESWIPE AFA GRADED 85 80/85/85 HASBRO 1993 MOC - Time Remaining: 28 days 23 hours 2 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers G1 (empty) BOX & BUBBLE INSERT HOUND 14 takara collection - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 47 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers G1 (empty) BOX & BUBBLE INSERT SOUNDWAVE 10 takara collection - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 33 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Leader Class  Megatron Revenge Of The Fallen Lights & Sounds - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 19 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits