Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US

Friday, December 21st, 2012 6:00PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,938

Great news folks, the last figure in the Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" line has been spotted in the US! Seibertron member megatronis found Voyager Class Skyquake at Bedrock City Comics in Webster, TX. Skyquake is the final figure scheduled for release in the Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" line, before switching over to Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" in 2013. Keep in mind, specialty shops often get new items ahead of mass retailers, but it's good to see this guy Stateside none the less.

Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US
Credit(s): megatronis

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448390)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 21st, 2012 @ 6:56pm CST
So, Skyquake didn't get cancelled in the U.S.

Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448395)
Posted by Mr_Wayne on December 21st, 2012 @ 7:14pm CST
Cool! Sooooo.... how long until bbts fills my order.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448398)
Posted by ArceeMe on December 21st, 2012 @ 7:38pm CST
I hardly think this means anything though...Who knows if the comic shop owner couldve imported it and is selling it. Once it shows up in LOCAL retailers, is when I start hunting... :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448401)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 21st, 2012 @ 7:42pm CST
Just a comic shop sighting. Not sure why this is news.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448403)
Posted by wolverinetodd on December 21st, 2012 @ 7:43pm CST
Regardless of whether it ends up in retail or not, it's still missing from the Toy Sightings > Product Listings page so even if someone does find Skyquake, we're unable to post where and when we found it.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448407)
Posted by ArceeMe on December 21st, 2012 @ 7:49pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448412)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 21st, 2012 @ 8:11pm CST
ArceeMe wrote:but why? that makes no sense. if say I found it at Walmart and said it was 22.99 that couldnt be posted? I mean if you couldnt do it because of scalpers, then OK i see where your coming from other then that i really dont lol

As far as Product Listings on the Toy Sightings go, you're not going to get him there yet. It takes an actual retail sighting to start it up, because we don't know if it will be cancelled. Even then, it might take a while before we get a toy it's place in the Sightings.

As for just plain sighting it, there are toy sighting threads that you can post them on.

And then, if your the first sighting, getting it in the news requires proof.

I did my best to answer that. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448420)
Posted by megatronis on December 21st, 2012 @ 8:37pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448424)
Posted by El Duque on December 21st, 2012 @ 8:47pm CST
megatronis wrote:knowing the owner...i can 100% tell you this was not imported.they also had ultra magnus megs prime and thundertron..these were shipped to them from hasbro. :BOT:

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448472)
Posted by stevescustoms on December 22nd, 2012 @ 12:58am CST
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448474)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 22nd, 2012 @ 1:13am CST
stevescustoms wrote:By the time I find this at retail, the series will be over and we'll be on to the next one.

Prime's lasting as far as 2015, according to Peruvian Hasbro. I doubt Skyquake will still be available at retail in 2015.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448488)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on December 22nd, 2012 @ 4:44am CST

Now I just need Takara to announce it !!
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448489)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 22nd, 2012 @ 4:56am CST
Pretender Skywarp wrote:At this point I'll hold out for an AM version, it'll be cheaper than scalper prices and I get a Micron too....

Now I just need Takara to announce it !!

It would have to come with a repaint of Jigu though, despite the new character = new Micron rule, thanks to the last two Micron slots being filled by Frenzy/Rumble and Wildrider. :)

In Texas, huh? Close to Dallas I hope?
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448554)
Posted by XDMan on December 22nd, 2012 @ 1:56pm CST
Phew. And I thought he was going to be cancelled (swipes sweat off of head).

Now I just need Takara to announce it !!
Same with you, buddy. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448560)
Posted by megatronis on December 22nd, 2012 @ 3:23pm CST
In Texas, huh? Close to Dallas i hope?

right outside houston to be specific :BOT: :-B
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Class Skyquake Spotted in the US (1448592)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 22nd, 2012 @ 7:02pm CST
Glad he's coming after all.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Universe 25th Anniversary SDCC SOUNDWAVE New San Diego Comic-Con - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 18 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers galaxy force cybertron flame convoy scourge w /axe - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 19 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Generations TITANS RETURN Deluxe Class SET of 4 Blurr Skullsmasher+ - Time Remaining: 24 days 2 hours 20 minutes 19 seconds
NEW Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Hoist the Tow-Bot Figure By Transformers - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 5 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-16 Frenzy & Buzzsaw for Sound wave New In Box - Time Remaining: 15 days 22 hours 9 minutes 34 seconds
[US Seller] Takara Tomy Q Transformers Hello Kitty Halloween 2015 QTC-01H - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 53 minutes 46 seconds
SDCC 2016 TRANSFORMERS FIGURE EXCLUSIVE SOUNDWAVE TRANSFORMERS PROMO BAG - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 58 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Generations - Cybertronian Optimus Prime / Megatron - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 28 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016