Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail

Friday, October 26th, 2012 3:01PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,531

The highly anticipated Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron have been sighted at retail. The pair were spotted at a Clackamas, OR Target by jovic999. Happy hunting!

Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail

Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail
Credit(s): TFW2005 user jovic999
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434228)
Posted by wolverinetodd on October 26th, 2012 @ 3:16pm CDT
These two and several others in the Prime line still need to be listed with pictures to the Products Listings page so more of us Seibertronians can notify others in our area what's been spotted at retail.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434250)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on October 26th, 2012 @ 4:22pm CDT
I still haven't seen Dreadwing.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434262)
Posted by King Kuuga on October 26th, 2012 @ 4:42pm CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434265)
Posted by njb902 on October 26th, 2012 @ 4:50pm CDT
I snagged a Dreadwing at target a few weeks ago, so he is out there.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434270)
Posted by Rhinox23 on October 26th, 2012 @ 5:12pm CDT
That Bot wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.

I never saw him either. I finally gave up and preordered him from HTS when he was up. I had to pay $7 in shipping but it wasn't that bad...$28 total. It was worth the gas money and time/hassle of hunting.

For this same reason, I preordered a case from BBTS with Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, Optimus and Skyquake. Skyquake isn't in yet, so I'll have to wait a while longer. However, I am again saved the pain of hunting for something I'll likely never find (see Dreadwing issue above)!

Good luck to everyone who is looking for these guys though! :BOT:
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434275)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 26th, 2012 @ 5:53pm CDT
That Bot wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.

same here, the one figure i actually want and i cant find it. For some reason the stores dont feel like restocking their empty shelves around here.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434354)
Posted by Gundamu on October 26th, 2012 @ 11:24pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:
That Bot wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

Ditto here.

It's like that near me too. But I was lucky enough to find just one Dreadwing at a Wal-Mart and get him.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434362)
Posted by triKlops on October 26th, 2012 @ 11:57pm CDT
have only seen 3 Dreadwing on the shelves so far and i own one of them.
hoping to see this new wave soon but not holding my breath for a while on these.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron Sighted at Retail (1434370)
Posted by FortMacs on October 27th, 2012 @ 12:44am CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I still haven't seen Dreadwing.

see dreadwing just about everytime i go to a target in the ballantyne and matthews areas.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers, AOE Voyager Class Optimus Prime Grimlock 2 Pack Set (Platinum Ed) - Time Remaining: 7 days 53 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 23 minutes 45 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generation 1 Titanium Series SDCC Exclusive Menasor Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 56 minutes 40 seconds
STAR WARS TRANSFORMERS MILLENNIUM FALCON HAN SOLO Millenium - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 19 minutes 18 seconds
Megatron Decepticon Go-Bot Transformers Generation 2 G2 1995 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 5 minutes 15 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS PLAYSKOOL HEROES - SALVAGE EPIC SERIES ACTION FI - Time Remaining: 13 days 17 hours 12 minutes 39 seconds
Vintage G1 Transformers Whirl Photon Beam Rifle Gun - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 47 minutes 55 seconds
G1 Transformers autobot WHEELJACK (cracked windshield) - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 52 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory