Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TRANSFORMERS PRIME Weaponizer Class Product Demonstration

Transformers News: TRANSFORMERS PRIME Weaponizer Class Product Demonstration

Thursday, August 16th, 2012 9:52AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,955

Here's another new video from the official Transformers YouTube channel. This time we get the product demonstration for the recently released Transformers Prime Weaponizer Class Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. Video embedded below.

TRANSFORMERS PRIME Weaponizer Class action figures are the ultimate warriors in the ancient conflict between AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON robots! These mighty robots from the planet CYBERTRON have come to Earth to continue their epic battle, with OPTIMUS PRIME and the heroic AUTOBOTS fighting to protect our world from the tyranny of MEGATRON and his DECEPTICONS.

Credit(s): Transformers YouTube Channel
Re: TRANSFORMERS PRIME Weaponizer Class Product Demonstration (1410451)
Posted by RAcast on August 16th, 2012 @ 1:39pm CDT
Hey look, Optimus is mistransformed... xD
Re: TRANSFORMERS PRIME Weaponizer Class Product Demonstration (1410453)
Posted by Powermaster Jazz on August 16th, 2012 @ 1:56pm CDT
These may not be collector friendly, but they look like fun toys! :michaelbay:
Re: TRANSFORMERS PRIME Weaponizer Class Product Demonstration (1410479)
Posted by autoride on August 16th, 2012 @ 3:52pm CDT

Re: TRANSFORMERS PRIME Weaponizer Class Product Demonstration (1410562)
Posted by funklizard on August 17th, 2012 @ 2:32am CDT
autoride wrote:By the way,haven`t we now bumblebee in every size class and to be honest I think I`ve had enough with the little guy because he clogs the stores around me :BANG_HEAD:

Nope, no Voyager Bumblebee.

Clearly, this is a glaring oversight and a critical gap that must be filled.
Re: TRANSFORMERS PRIME Weaponizer Class Product Demonstration (1410579)
Posted by dragons on August 17th, 2012 @ 6:54am CDT
autoride wrote:I agree that they look fun but I think that they could be a bit better by not having loads of kibble in the robot modes but still good.

someone should start topic post pictures of stores that has most bumblebees on shelf 8-} it is no differnt where i live all i see is few new figures once in while all others are bees of every size
Re: TRANSFORMERS PRIME Weaponizer Class Product Demonstration (1410938)
Posted by stly92 on August 18th, 2012 @ 12:27am CDT
I actually picked the pair up last week, and am having an absurd amount of fun with them!

True they are somewhat more simplistic in design, but they transform rather solidly. I give the advantage to Prime though. His biggest failing is his hollow trailer hitch area in vehicle mode, which looks awful with the exposed arms from above. Wish there were some folding panels or something to hide that. That's the biggest obstacle to overcome: making your peace with that design decision.

But once you do, you realize he looks great from the front and side, and transforms into a sturdy, surprisingly detailed robot mode depiction of the character. I like this toy better than Prime RID voy Prime in many ways. He looks more detailed and more show accurate, albeit somewhat bulky. And yes, people having been complaining about the big back pack, but it doesn't bother me. It's there and it's big, but it pegs together solidly and doesn't come undone. It doesn't get in the way of anything. And thanks to sturdy back heels, it actually doesn't affect his balance or make him back heavy. And not just the back pack, but everything just pegs together firmly and solidly. I really, really love it.

Bumblebee I like but he isn't quite as good. He doesn't come together quite as solidly as Prime does, and veers a bit more into shell former territory. Plus getting into vehicle mode, you do have set aside a minute or so to get all his vehicle mode panels into place and carefully massage them together until his car mode looks right. more trouble than prime, but that's often a problem with TF figures and Bumblebee is far from the worst case of it. Bumblebee's back pack is smaller, and still doesn't get in the way, but it's more visually obtrusive, and doesn't peg in as solidly as prime's. Still fairly sturdy though. And again, well balanced.

Yeah, they are quite different from the big, ultra detailed and complex movie leaders, but I like them. I like that they are fifteen dollars cheaper too.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction