Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station

Monday, October 14th, 2013 6:11PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 11,304

Great news for you Transformers: Rescue Bots fans, a new play set has been revealed. Thanks to Shmax user duvanr has uploaded images of the upcoming Transformers: Rescue Bots Energize Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station. The pop up play set comes with stickers and a Bumblebee figure. We also have the set's instructions from Hasbro's archives. Check them out below.

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station
Credit(s): Shmax user duvanr, Hasbro
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station (1523857)
Posted by duvanr on October 14th, 2013 @ 9:14pm CDT
Thank you so much. I'm impresive that in US isn't sale but in Colombia is in all toys store. The price is aprox. US$24,99
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station (1523864)
Posted by Janus Prime on October 14th, 2013 @ 10:35pm CDT
New? this things have been in stores here in Costa Rica for a few months now, had I known you guys didn´t know about it I would´ve bought a bunch and sell them on Ebay, "weird unrealeased Rescue Bots playset, $100".

It´s really nothing special, it comes with a PVC Bumblebee, it folds and is very similar to other playsets from Hasbro, part of the "HEROES" line.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station (1523873)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2013 @ 10:57pm CDT
Unless this thing shows up in the cartoon, I don't need or want this. I already have that Bumblebee figure too, anyway.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station (1523878)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on October 14th, 2013 @ 11:17pm CDT

Don't need a spare Bee, Sabrblade? Although I'm not nearly as enthused about RB as you (kinda' goes without saying), the mini-figs are the only toys I'm collecting of these guys (for show accuracy), and I'm seriously considering buying duplicates so I can "Go the Full Zobobor" and kitbash some actual hands to replace each bot's tool. Extra humans won't hurt either, so I can Frankenstein a Dani in case they don't make her, and ol' Charlie could be repainted into a decent G.B. Blackrock. Your thoughts?
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station (1523880)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2013 @ 11:27pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:What's with the trap-door and other round portals? I guess you've gotta' jump through a lot of hoops to qualify for the Rescue Bot health-care plan.
Never let Heatwave be the one to think up this stuff. :P
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station (1523954)
Posted by Metrosuplex on October 15th, 2013 @ 9:44am CDT
I'm disappointed the playset is so cheap looking and simple. My son would really be into this... but it's a folder with some hoops. I mean, I could make a better playset out of a folder and some construction paper, and it would still "fold and go!" Woo! >:oP

Janus Prime wrote:...had I known you guys didn´t know about it I would´ve bought a bunch and sell them on Ebay, "weird unrealeased Rescue Bots playset, $100".

I've had it up to here :BOOM: with all the damn scalping. It's a cancerous tumor, an oozing pustule that's growing on TF's face. :SICK: Just my opinion. But if overpricing items on eBay is a main source of income for any of you, let me re-emphasize that there are better, more lucrative products to sell than kids' toys! :roll:
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station (1523962)
Posted by Janus Prime on October 15th, 2013 @ 10:09am CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:Your comment oozes with evil. For the sake of your ever-lasting soul, put some /sarcasm tags on that, or risk eternal damnation. :shock:

Relax dude, the stores in America will flood with these. Also, again, there´s nothing special about this set, it´s a nice display piece, I guess.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station (1523963)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 15th, 2013 @ 10:10am CDT
It was just a joke, Metrosuplex. No one is scalping Rescue Bots playsets. Take a chill pill and relax.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station (1523964)
Posted by Janus Prime on October 15th, 2013 @ 10:11am CDT
It´s uncommon to see stuff released in Latin America before they get a US release, hence the joke.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station (1523965)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 15th, 2013 @ 10:13am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:No one is scalping Rescue Bots playsets.
Who would want to, anyway? :P