Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip

Transformers News: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip

Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 10:09PM CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,700

Can't wait for the Transformers Rescue Bots sneak peek this Saturday 12 - 1 ET on the Hub? Check out the 30 second promo embedded below.

Credit(s): ObscureTF YouTube

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323377)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 14th, 2011 @ 10:31pm CST
That looks AMAZING! Gotta watch it! I gotta watch it!
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323379)
Posted by Erailea on December 14th, 2011 @ 10:47pm CST
It looks like it'll be cute. Lol. I likely won't be seeing much of it though, considering I don't really watch TV and am really behind with TFP at the moment <.<
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323381)
Posted by Noideaforaname on December 14th, 2011 @ 10:54pm CST
It's got robot dinosaurs, so I'll at least watch this one episode. But after that I'll probably have to pass.

And it looks to be Flash-animated, ew.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323382)
Posted by Stellerwolf on December 14th, 2011 @ 10:58pm CST
...Roll to the Rescue.... *crys* :sad:
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323385)
Posted by LadyBug on December 14th, 2011 @ 11:04pm CST
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323410)
Posted by funklizard on December 15th, 2011 @ 1:30am CST

Have you seen Chuck and Friends? I was hoping for at least that quality of CGI. Granted, animating robots (more moving parts) with that level of CGI is going to be more expensive. But I'm a little disappointed in the animation style.

In all likelihood, my three-year-old won't care one bit. So, what do I know?
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323476)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 15th, 2011 @ 7:56am CST
This is good. The kiddies get their own series which leaves Prime able to be a bit more grown up. Good work Hasbro.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323477)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 15th, 2011 @ 7:56am CST
Flash animation, Shmash animation. MLP:FIM looks great in that animation, so this doesn't look that much worse from it either.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323479)
Posted by Heavy B on December 15th, 2011 @ 8:12am CST
This looks like its gonna be crap. But it can't be worse then Energon
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323484)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 15th, 2011 @ 8:20am CST
Dr. Heavy B wrote:This looks like its gonna be crap. But it can't be worse then Energon
Don't judge a book by it's promo. By that logic, this show could turn out to be great and Fall of Cybertron could turn out to crud. ;)
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323497)
Posted by Duke of Luns on December 15th, 2011 @ 8:53am CST
LadyBug wrote:I think the animation style is really cute. But it's a kid's show, so what can you expect these days? I'm giving it a chance because of two reasons: Peter Cullen and Steve Blum. It should be a GOOD series.

True those are two good reasons, how about a third?

Pervesh Cheena is Blades. You know...Gupta!!

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323502)
Posted by Avensis-Mahiya on December 15th, 2011 @ 9:12am CST
Awww! How cute!
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323527)
Posted by triKlops on December 15th, 2011 @ 10:24am CST
looks pretty cool
i have been more and more tempted to grab some of the figures as i see them on the shelves
so i will give the toon a chance as well
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323542)
Posted by WarMachine555 on December 15th, 2011 @ 10:50am CST
anyone else notice that ALL of they're faces look the same?
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323590)
Posted by zopilote_z on December 15th, 2011 @ 12:50pm CST
Yup, their faces all look like Rescue Roy
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323591)
Posted by LadyBug on December 15th, 2011 @ 12:52pm CST
funklizard wrote:

In all likelihood, my three-year-old won't care one bit. So, what do I know?

I haven't. I think they learned after Prime that they can't handle amazing animation, or at least when it comes to CGI; considering how long it takes to produce a single episode in that quality. Maybe Hasbro decided to go about this animation style because of Prime and that they needed something easy to do in between Prime seasons? -shrugs-
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323597)
Posted by SpaceSkull on December 15th, 2011 @ 1:01pm CST
I wish they would have used a different style of animation. Do not like the flash style.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323614)
Posted by Seibertron on December 15th, 2011 @ 1:39pm CST
I'm looking forward to sharing this show with my daughter, who loves the 3 Rescue Bots that she has. I think this younger segment of the Transformers brand is long overdue and it's nice to see brand being handled properly for younger children after all of these years.

I'm a little disappointed in the style/look of the show. I really like the cute, innocent look of the packaging art, the toys themselves, and the way the robots are portrayed in the Rescue Bots books. The show's style looks less pre-school age and looks like they're trying to appeal to younger boys (5 to 8 year olds). I wonder why they chose to take the art style in a very different approach than the style that already exists and seems to be very successful (which I'm basing on how Rescue Bots keep flying off the shelves as well as how many older Transformers I hear are collecting these).
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323622)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 15th, 2011 @ 2:04pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

Now to make half the site hate me
I LOVED ENERGON!
now let the hatemail come...
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Promo Clip (1323630)
Posted by Seibertron on December 15th, 2011 @ 2:13pm CST
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Now to make half the site hate me
I LOVED ENERGON!
now let the hatemail come...

I don't think Energon is as bad as people make it out to be. Part of the problem with the fans was a lot of fans watched the Japanese version, Superlink, first then had a really bad opinion of the subpar dubbing in Energon. I know Superlink affected by opinion of Energon greatly, and I don't remember thinking Superlink was bad at all. In fact, I recall thinking it was pretty awesome.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Movie Target Exclusive Battle Over Mission City Voyager Jazz Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 29 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS FALL OF CYBERTRON BRUTICUS 100% COMPLETE  FOC - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 15 minutes 13 seconds
New Sealed 2014 Transformers Year Of The Horse Optimus Prime Platinum - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 33 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Heroes of Cybertron Starscream With Crown Hasbro 2003 METROPLEX BAF - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 33 minutes 37 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Armada Overload with Mini-Con Rollout 2003 MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 33 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Universe Prowl Wal Mart Exclusive Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 51 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Heroes of Cybertron Generation One Collection Soundwave Hasbro 2003 - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 36 minutes 45 seconds
Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Generations Classic Deluxe BLURR Figure Complete Exc - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 38 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016