Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Friday, August 10th, 2012 9:10PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,301

The Hub has posted a preview clip "Rescue Boy", of two new episodes of Transformers: Rescue Bots scheduled to air tomorrow morning. The other being "Shake It Up". Check out the clip below.

Cody starts wearing a new techno-suit that lets him participate in
dangerous rescues, he gains fame as Griffin Rock¹s
newest superhero ­ Rescue Boy. But his newfound fame goes to his
head, putting Cody, the Bots and his family in danger.

Check your local listings: http://www.hubworld.com/tv-schedule

Credit(s): The Hub
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409014)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 10th, 2012 @ 9:47pm CDT
What, is he part Saiyan?
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409019)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2012 @ 10:23pm CDT

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409169)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 11th, 2012 @ 12:47pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:It's like if Tony Stark harnessed the power of the Chaos Emeralds or something...

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.

I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409170)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 11th, 2012 @ 12:50pm CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.

I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
It's a repulsor field. Just saw the episode.

EDIT: Oh wait, you were making a Kicker joke. I try not to think of that guy. >:oP
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409212)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 11th, 2012 @ 4:13pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
cannonfodder4000 wrote:

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.

I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
It's a repulsor field. Just saw the episode.

Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409216)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on August 11th, 2012 @ 4:21pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
cannonfodder4000 wrote:

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.

I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
It's a repulsor field. Just saw the episode.

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409223)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 11th, 2012 @ 4:32pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

Bumblevivisector wrote:Implausible as all of his abilities were, Kicker was one of the best human regulars (who wasn't part Transformer themselves) in any TF series by default, since he actually had a good reason for tagging along on missions, never seeming like just the Autobots' pet. I think a lot of people's knee-jerk reactions against him are projecting hate that should be focused on his Playskool-headed sidekick (whose American and Japanese names disgrace 2 awesome G1ers, so I won't type them), and the Energon cartoon as whole.
It's not that. I don't deny his usefulness. It's his annoying and hateful personality that made him as awful as he was. He was a spiteful, jerk character who was completely unlikable and very BADLY written overall.

Bumblevivisector wrote:Given this episode's title, I'm surprised no one's made a Rescue-Roy joke...and I don't remember enough about him to make one either.
I saw someone make one on another site.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409245)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 11th, 2012 @ 6:01pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409260)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 11th, 2012 @ 6:51pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
Sword, not board. :P
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409265)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 11th, 2012 @ 7:19pm CDT
Glowy-haired boy enhanced by a suit surfing on a hovering object to save the day.

Just who was I talking about there?
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409268)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 11th, 2012 @ 7:43pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
Sword, not board. :P

He did ride Sureshock that one time he got stuck in that hole, I remember this cause of how needlessly long that scene was.
It was just Kicker going "Come on Sureshock!" for about a dozen minutes, felt that long anyway. :oops:
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409286)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 11th, 2012 @ 9:02pm CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
Sword, not board. :P

Grindor. And Grindor's a hovercraft, which is a real vehicle.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip