Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail

Friday, July 25th, 2014 7:58AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 43,895

A while back we reported some initial Transformers Rescue Bots figures showing up at US retail. Thanks to Seibertron.com member zatara1701, we can now report new sighting of new figures from the same line, from a Toys'R'Us store in Humble, Texas! Check out below the two (adorable) dino versions of a T-Rex Optimus Prime and a Raptor Bumblebee, along with some out-of-package images and comparison shots.

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebeeat US Retail

Credit(s): zatara1701
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1597144)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 6th, 2014 @ 7:38pm CDT
While out toy hunting at a Target in Rosemont, Il, site owner Seibertron spotted some new Transformers Rescue Bots on the toy aisle. The figures spotted were Bumblebee & Morbot and Blades The Flight-Bot & Dani Burns. The first three images were the initial sighting image but in true Seibertron fashion, we get treated to a mini gallery of these figures.

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1597151)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on August 6th, 2014 @ 8:06pm CDT
Morbot's a tad smaller than it should be, though he didn't shrink as bad as Trex.

But on the plus side, we get Dani, a jettish Blades, and a Bee with 2 hands instead of that screwdriver!

Well, I'm finally going to army-build with preschool toys. I knew this day would come, just not when.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1597207)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 6th, 2014 @ 11:12pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1597219)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 6th, 2014 @ 11:41pm CDT
I could care less about the Mor-Bot, but Dani shall be mine!
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1597323)
Posted by rpetras on August 7th, 2014 @ 11:02am CDT
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1597431)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on August 7th, 2014 @ 3:49pm CDT
rpetras wrote:The Sculpt could be better on Dani, but a miniature Lacey Chabert is rather compelling.

It's the cheeks, isn't it?

I'm gonna just go ahead and be glad we're getting a Dani at all. Already have the other Burnses, so hopefully I'll get a chance to buy her too at some point and have the whole family.

Mini Mor-bot looks okay, but seems less necessary.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1604843)
Posted by Va'al on September 8th, 2014 @ 2:48am CDT
Last we saw news about PlaySkool Transformers Rescue Bots Dinobots, the green- and blueosaur were still missing. But thanks to fellow Seibertron.com user Superwheeljack, we have a sighting from a Target in Cincinnati, Ohio, of both minibots Boluder and Chase ($3.99 each)! Check out photo proof below, and if you come across any new figures, make sure to use the right Sightings page, flag it up in a forum, and let us know at sightings@seibertron.com.

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1604869)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on September 8th, 2014 @ 6:23am CDT
These have been here in Orlando for about 3-4 weeks. Didn't realize it was a new story. I tend to get things way behind everyone else.

I liked these guys, but Boulder and Chase aren't as good or fun as Blades and Heatwave.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1604881)
Posted by shockblast2 on September 8th, 2014 @ 8:17am CDT
This is news? I bought my children these a MONTH ago.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1604886)
Posted by rpetras on September 8th, 2014 @ 8:44am CDT
Yep, been out for a month in my area (PA) too.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1604888)
Posted by ScottyP on September 8th, 2014 @ 8:58am CDT
If you see new stuff and you aren't sure if others know it's out, shoot it over to news@seibertron.com or sightings@seibertron.com - the worst that happens is it isn't news and doesn't get posted!

These little dudes are so fun. I was totally ready to be done with Rescue Bots forever, but these are just too cute. Plus, now Chase can drive himself.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1604911)
Posted by Superwheeljack on September 8th, 2014 @ 10:37am CDT
For all of you who claim you got these, at least provide proof.
I didn't pick these guys up, I was just there to pick up a deluxe Scorn for spare parts. I can't stand how small they are next to prime and bee. They have so little detail thanks to their size.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1605037)
Posted by zatara1701 on September 8th, 2014 @ 9:17pm CDT
I found these lil guys like a month ago too...I didnt bother submitting it as news cuz after I was front paged for finding BB and OP there was not one post/reply....Soooo i figured why wast time uploading and taking pics?!?

Ive also seen the Big Heatwave dino as well as all those giant figures you put the smaller ones in...

I am pretty sure the whole new playskool line is available on HTS and TRU websites.

Happy hunting!!!
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1605461)
Posted by shockblast2 on September 10th, 2014 @ 9:46am CDT
Superwheeljack wrote:For all of you who claim you got these, at least provide proof.

Why should we do that? I have nothing to prove to anyone as I don't care if you believe me or not. Furthermore, are you going to pay me for my time and effort if I scout toys? If not, then I do not owe you or anyone else on this site anything. They are making money off of me being here in the first place in the form of advertising revenue. Do you think all those ads to the right are there for free? If you like to collect "prestige" points for being the first fanboy to take pictures of toys in a big box store, then by all means go for it.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1605483)
Posted by Va'al on September 10th, 2014 @ 11:23am CDT
shockblast2 wrote:

Why should we do that?

Because you love us. :x
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at US Retail (1605491)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 10th, 2014 @ 12:01pm CDT
shockblast2 wrote:

Why should we do that?
He means "For all of you who claim you got these and want credit for your find as a news post, at least provide proof."

The news staff can't go posting anything without some level of credibility behind whatever news they post. They could easily post news for every sighting someone mentions, but without photographic evidence, the news would be lacking in merit.

But for those who don't care about having your sighting credited as news, that's fine. No proof is required of you. :)
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014